My words twists reality Chapter 2
560 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 : REALITY

"Su...I...I..."

"Sister!!Sister!!"

"Su...I...don't think...I could live...further"

"Sister! What are you saying?!! You have to live! I love you sister!! I dont want to live without you!!"

(Slight smile)"Me too...I also love you...but...I have to go...Keep living...the world is unfair...Su"

"SISTER!!!!!"

Su Liang woke with a start...but

"Eh???"

Everything was black. He couldn't see anything.

"Aree??"

Suddenly there was a flash and it looked like the opening of eyes. But he could feel that the eyes weren't his. He felt like his conscious was out of the body and he couldn't control the body. The body sat up from the bed and came in front of a mirror .

Su Liang was shocked.  It wasn't his body in the mirror. It was of boy whose age was roughly near 18-20 years. He tried to glance around and found out that he could 'move' out of his body upto 1 metre.

An inanimate voice sounded suddenly,

"Body integration in progress...progress completed 1%..."

Su Liang was startled and he could see a progress bar at the left corner of his vision. It was slowly rising. It looked like it would take another half day to be completed .

'Body integration ', looks like only after 100% will I be able to control the body...wait...Body...the body is not in my control right now, then the original conscious is still in there...and if I took control over the body after half then the original conscious,  what will happen?

An inanimate voice sounded: "The original conscious will be naturally be disintegrated. "

What!!!

"Disintegrated...means his conscious will disappear, will you kill it?" Su Liang asked while thinking if it can kill the original conscious then probably myself would be killed someday. Although I don't care about life and death but the fear of death is still there.

The inanimate voice sounded: "The system is not capable of killing, the death of original conscious will be natural."

Su Liang sighed with relief : " Fortunately. Oh right , the original owner will die. But who is he ? "

Su Liang glanced at a table on the side there was an id card of a college. ' Jiang Fen' . Well , his name is Jiang Fen . Should be in college. Well , it means he will die young.

Knock! Knock!

The body was startled.

"Who is it? There was no one who had knock on the door, till date ?" Jiang Fen whispered slightly.

"Jiang Fen,  open the door ." A middle-aged man's voice sounded.

"Ah! Father!" Jiang Fen quickly opened the door and asked " Father, why are you here?"

His father said , " Well , aren't you going to capital today for college. I brought a document which needs your sign, it will be your birthday present. "There was a smile on his face.

"Ah,you remembered.!"Jiang Fen said, as he remembered that there was no one in the family who took care of him, let alone his birthday.

"Well , of course . Here , sign it but don't look at it."

Su Liang glanced at the document. It was a document that roughly said : Jiang Fen will transfer all of  his assets to his uncle Jiang Yang. Su Liang roughly unrerstood the whole matter. Jiang Fen was an orphan who didn't know that his real parents were different and always thought that his uncle was his father . While looking at the house and surprise of Jiang Fen , it should roughly be that he was mistreated till now and was pleasantly surprised that his birthday was remembered. Jiang Yang and his wife thought that in his surprise Jiang Fen would sign the asset transfer document,  well who will fall for this trick ? A fool ? As Su Liang was infering all this , he saw Jiang Fen signing the document.

Su Liang exclaimed: " Found it!! A fool !! An Idiot!! Found it !!"

An inanimate voice sounded: " A fool was founded."

Then , his father went out . Su Liang followed him and heard the conversation between him and his wife.

Father :Well,we got it!! Now we are finally billionaires!!

His wife : Yeah!! 18 years !! Finally after all these years we are billionaires!!

"Well this is the reality...sigh" Su Liang sighed at the reality of things.

7