My words twists reality Chapter 3
526 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 : I DON'T CARE

Jiang Fen was in car sitting in the back while smiling.

The driver asked :" Young master, why are you smiling ? Are you this happy to go to college?"

Su Liang interjected,though he wasn't heard by anyone : " No, he is happy because he thinks he will live till tomorrow. ''

Jiang Fen answered :" No. Its because my father remembered my birthday!"

The driver sighed:" Sigh... that's how it is huh''

"Young master, there is a story would you like to listen?"

Jiang Fen said:" Story ? Yes"

The driver said:" There were two brothers. The older one was very successful. He was a billionaire. But his wife passed away right after giving birth to his son. He couldn't overcome her passing away and he also died the next year . But he wrote a will and in there wrote that all his assets will be given to his child on his 18th birthday and if he died before that all the assets will be given to charity. The Younger Brother couldn't see such big wealth being given to others.  So he took the child and raised him till he was 18 and had signed the transfer document of the assets to himself. And after signing, he instructed his old trusted driver to drove him to a mountain road and push the car down the road to let the child die...sigh..."

Su Liang nodded:"Yes. I like the character of the driver. To tell the truth before killing the victim,  I like it."

Jiang Fen was horrified:" That...who was the child??."

Su Liang facepalmed : " Its you. "

Driver: " You, young master."

Then the driver jumped from the car and car went downhill.

Crashhh!!!!

Booom!!!

Jiang Fen  struggled out of the wreckage of the car. He was bleeding badly.

At this time, an inanimate voice sounded: BODY INTEGRATION  100%  completed...

Su Liang instantly screamed: " F***&%##£¥€&** "

" Seriously!!! I am possessing a body like this . Will I be able to live !!!! Nima!!!"

Su Liang's conscious was instantly transfered to the body. He felt tremendous pain all over his body.

An inanimate voice sounded : " Intelligent system 10001 ver. Space getting started...

" Due to the injury of the host system cannot get started..."

"Host is recommended to select the second command from the given beginners gift of seven commandments. "

Su Liang groaned in pain : " Commandments...what...haa...then...the ability to recover in the optimal state of the body in a blink of an eye when...desired...haa..."

An inanimate voice sounded:" body recovery skill is selected by the host...initializing....process completed. Host can get full recovery when desired."

Su Liang quickly said:" Haa...Body...re...recover." Suddenly,light flashed and Su Liang seemed to be returned to full health.

"Welcome to the host. Intelligent system 10001 ver.space has started. It is detected that there is a remnant of original conscious in the body, does the host wants to merge.

Advantage: Better understanding of the world. Can get a remnant of soul for strengthening of mental power.

Disadvantage: Affect the thinking of the host."

Su Liang exclaimed while thinking : Haa...! System!! Oh right,  I never really asked what it is. Also, what...merging soul...difference in thinking.  Sorry I refuse. I don't want my thinking to be affected and also its not like I care about the original conscious. Well, to be precise, I don't care the original body at all , I only ever care about me. Like getting the revenge for original body , please , I don't care. "

System: " Refusal accepted. Now, there are 5 commands remaining and the first command waiting to be fulfilled. "

Su Liang:" Well, system what is the command?"

System:" Reunion and Live with your sister forever."

Su Liang: "  SISTER???!!!!!"

Please support

6