My words twists reality Chapter 4 : REUNION ‘SISTER AI’
470 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 : REUNION 'SISTER AI'

"SISTER!!!!!!!!"

Su Liang exclaimed while holding the body of his sister.

"Sister!!Sister!! You can't die!! You have to live!! Sister!!!! "

Sister Ai : ...

"!!SISTER!!!!"

Su Liang: " No!!! Aaaaaa!!!...haa....haaa....no you can't leave me! Right, your ashes!! I will collect all your ashes and turn them into my locket. At least...at least you will be my side by the time I take revenge...haa...haa..." Then Su Liang exploded in tears.

"SISTER!!!" Su Liang exclaimed.

Su Liang: " But how could my...isn't she dead?!? "

System: " System can revive a biological dead body as long as the remnants exists. In your case,the locket containing your sister's ashes are used . But she will no longer be a human only conscious which will exists in the palm of your hand , if you want a body then please select tye next commandment. Well then, shall the process of first command begin?"

Su Liang: " Wait!!!..."

Su Liang began thinking , I obviously don't look like myself. Will sister Ai recognize me ? Also obviously I have to prepare a body for her but it can't be human . And I have to do something about my body . Its obviously very weak. As if reading his thoughts,  system said: " The host can use another commandment to change his body."

Su Liang sighed, " Haa...Well another commandment. Well it seems like I can change my body then please select the third commandment to be body change. "

System:" Command received. Then host please select the body and its feature:

                        Vampire

                        Cultivator

                        Elf,etc....."

There was long list of body types like immortal, demon king, vampire god , Spirit king, Druid,etc...

Hmmm...there are various body types and there is also the feature of appearance setting. Then which one is suitable for me? The body type I need should be physically strong. Also it needs the ability to control people. Well, human nature needs guarantee. If I set up a company or build a suitable foothold I need trustworthy people ....and it also saves a commandment. Then,

"System,I think there is an option named world god , what does it entail ? "

System: " World god is a god . It has the responsibility to watch the world and maintain its stability . It exists outside the world . It cannot use its power unless there is a world crisis . It cannot move in and out of the world due to the factor of instability. Its power is mainly to create a small reaction which lead to butterfly effect while maintaining world stability. It cannot use his power outside of the world."

Su Liang:" Aah...then thanks , I don't need this . Wait are there any world god here?"

System:" No. There is no world god here . It maintain its stability by nature.  This leads to great loss of heaven and earth energy. "

Su Liang:" Well then if I choose an option which is a great contrast in strength. Will the nature maintain stability? But how ? "

System: " The nature will always maintain stability. For example, if the host chooses Magic king ,then the whole population will become magician. Or if host chooses Elf then the host will have to select a a complementary power to maintain stability. The difference here is occupation and species."

Su Liang:" Ho...then what does vampire king entails ?"

System:" It entails ruling over vampires , creation of loyal vampire subordinates. It has powers like metamorphosis into small black coloured creatures. Imprinting a person's mind with loyalty to only the user while creating him into a vampire. It has no disadvantages like sun , silver , etc.

It can create high level vampires which also dont have these disadvantages and it can also create vampires but the vampire may or may not be high level depending on the wish of the vampire king . These secondary created vampires will also be loyal only to the vampire king. No blood consumption is required for the vampire king or its subordinate.The Vampire king cannot die unless it is disintegrated at an subatomic level."

Su Liang:"  hiss...then what about mutants ?"

System:" Mutants are normal living beings with difference in genes with respect to human beings.  It leads to the development of  special powers ."

Su Liang: " Oh , then choose vampire king and select complementary power mutants."

System: Command received...Command completed. The host will now have the body of vampire king and every human being will become mutants. Due to the factor of stability and disguise the host has to select maximum 2 powers which can be inferred to be the combination of host's parents individual powers by the society and as the host prefers his original body then the system has restored host original body at the age of eighteen. "

A bright light flashed and Su Liang seemed to be returned to his original body of eighteen years old. He has a crimson shimmer in his eyes . A mature temperament. The body seemed to be exuding a fierce pressure. With clear muscles and sharp contours. The naked body of Su Liang seemed to mesmerize the world. The naked body of Su Liang has a magestic and a terrific aura of a king and a killer.Yes , the naked body of Su Liang  is like...hmm...hmmmm...naked...hmmm

"!!!Whaaaaaat!!!!!!!!"

What the f****k

"System, where are my clothes ."

System:" The host only prefers his original body not the clothes."

"Who told you!!!!!....haaaa"

Su Liang calmed his emotion. Well so be it . Thank god there are no people here only forest. But this body seems to great . It has high overall performance. This is the reason for selecting vampire and not magician . Magician will have to train the body and study the magic from scratch. While vampire king does not need this . All the powers of Vampire king are innate.

System:" The host please select the complementary powers."

Su Liang:" That select the powers of ,

                              Fire : The body gathers combustible air from the surrounding and then generates a small spark so as to ignite fire.

                          Telekenisis: The body uses mental power to move objects. The mental power varies according to the mass and size of the object."

Well these will make me use my hands as guns at any time. After all , I am most proficient only in guns.

System:" Command received and completed . Then host please select the fourth commandment. "

Su Liang felt a high surge of temperature around his body . Then he tried to gather air and ignite fire.

BOOM!!!

There was smoke on Su Liang's hand and burned marks.It seems like due to inefficiency of control ,there was slight and abrupt explosion.Well it seems like practice is needed. He was going to try telekinesis when,

System:"  The host, can the first command begin or you can give the fourth command. "

Su Liang : " Well, sister is more important. Also I need to  select the body for sister."

'Whip'!!

A list was drwan,the same as before.

Su Liang did not waste a minute and said : " Select the body to be Spirit Queen and the complementary power to be ,

                            Phasing : The body can pass through any object.

And complete the first command and fourth command simultaneously. 

System:" Command received... Command in progress...Command completed ."

There was a small storm in front of Su Liang. A few seconds later,a clear figure could be seen.

The figure was very beautiful. The body was like it was made in heaven and carved with jade. Serene green eyes. Gentle temperament. The figure had long black hair with a green shine if observed carefully in a waterfall style. The figure exudes a gentle , mature and caring temperament. The figure evokes a protective feeling in the viewers heart. The naked body of figure enchants a seductive and charming feeling over its viewers. Slowly, the figure seemed to gain conscious. It immediately its surrounding and glanced over Su Liang. She exclaimed severely, "SU!!!!"

Seeing his sister Su Liang also exclaimed, " SISTER!!!!"

Spirit Queen: The Spirit Queen is a living being with control over nature . She can use nature to protect , attack and also to make herself invisible. She can create subordinate spirits with the help origin energy. The origin energy is the energy exuded by nature. Spirit Queen can absorb origin energy through plants , trees , water , sunlight , moonlight,  earth, etc. Spirit Queen can live as long as she is not destroyed at subatomic level.

3