Chapter 5 : RE’UNION’ OF POWER COUPLE
386 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 : RE'UNION' OF POWER COUPLE

"SISTER!!!"

"SU!!"

With the shouts of their name surged a burst of emotions and they hugged each other. The emotions . The death . The separation.  The loneliness.  The Love . The longing. All sorts of emotions surged and they finally shed tears of joy.

"Sister...Sister.*hiku* Its you right . I have missed you sister . For so long.*hiku* I will never let you separate from me now. NEVER.!"

"Su .*hiku*Su . Me too. I thought I will never see you. I will never go away...haa...Aah Su...I love you."

"Me too . I love you sister."

"I was always there with you . In that locket.  I watched you as you cried and suffered . Seeing you like that was a hell for me."

"Really! I always felt that you were watching me . That was my only reliance.  Otherwise,  I would have..."

With that conversation,  they hugged each other tighter and tighter. Their naked bodies sticked to each other , leaving no gaps. The atmosphere became more ambiguous. They looked into each other's eyes as if they will never be separated.

They kissed quiet naturally . Then they began to enjoy and sucked each other mouth . A bush and several branches suddenly turned into a bed . They nestled to each other tightly and fell onto the bed . Spring erupted . Crimson river flowed . The most primitive instinct erupted and the most natural thing happened. The ying and yang mixed into each other. The most beautiful scenes in nature was taking place. As if to celebrate this union the bed was shaking violently.  The sounds which are referred to as gasps and moans sounded.  The world celebrated this union in full glory.

After a long time , when the sky was dark , the two bodies finally stopped moving and cuddled into each other's embrace.

"Su , we will always be like this right. "

"Yes,Sister."

"You know , when I was in the locket watching your last breath , my core was shaken and there was only blank. But you appeared in front of me like this . I love you Su."

"Everything is alright now. And I love you too."

This moment seemed to bring them together and they were about to kiss when...

System: " The host. If your romantic reunion has finished shall we complete the first command completely."

"Huh!! What is that sound ! Su!"

"Well that is the system's sound . Well System can anyone hear you? And how is the first command incomplete?"

System:" No.Besides the other half of the host and the person whom the person whom the host permits,  no one can hear me. Regarding the first command,  please remember that the command was to be together forever . Then the system will imprint a mark on the host's body which will be the connection between the host and your sister. The hostess can live inside your body through this mark.Please note that this mark is just a symbol,  the real imprint exists in rhe sub cellular level of every cell of the host's body. It means that as long as the host exist , the hostess will exist. This mark will also greatly promote spiritual connection between the host and hostess ."

Su Liang:" Well so it is huh. Ah...then ok continue."

System:" Command received and completed. "

A bright light flashed on Su Liang's body and a mystical and very natural type of mark appeared on Su Liang's chest. With that both seemed to feel an inseparable connection.

"Su, aren't you going to tell me?"

"Sister Ai , of course I will tell you.  Its like this...

Su Liang began to tell her everything . From Transmigration to New Body to car crash and then everything about system he knew so far

Become a Patron!

4