Chapter 6: LITTLE SISTER XIAOYOU
369 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: LITTLE SISTER XIAOYOU

"Sister Ai , sister Ai  why are you always calling me Su Liang?" 7 year old Su Liang asked childishly.

"Because that's your name." 14 year old Sister Ai said naively.

"But , your name is Liang  Ai while mine is Su Liang. Also because you tell me to write it like that , everyone else call me Liangzi."

"Su, that's the name I chose so you will have to accept it ."

"Why??"

"Oh...you hate me right Su . You don't even accept the name I gave. Booh...." Sister Ai started crying dramatically.

"Ah sister,  don't cry. Don't cry. I am Su Liang okay. "Su Liang said panicking. He ran to the front road and said,  " Uncle look I am Su Liang.  Grandma I am Su Liang. Aunt...."

Watching him acting so naively Ai Liang smiled slyly.

"Heee...so it was like that huh. Then this Jiang Fen is really pitiful. But thanks to him We have united. So we should be thankful. " Sister Ai said while lying on Su Liang's chest , nestling in his embrace.

"Sister, what do you mean ? Do you want to take revenge on his uncle and aunt." Su Liang asked while twirling Sister Ai's hair.

"Silly, who asked you to take revenge. Always thinking like this . I mean we should just build a tomb for him. After all, we know nothing about this world . And even if we knew , revenge is his problem , not ours. "

"Oh, for a minute I thought you were being awfully too kind."

"What kind. Su, you haven't forgotten what I told you, the world is unfair, we have to depend on ourselves. "

"Yes sister. But as long as we two are together no one can stop us."

"That right hee hee. Su Liang,  you are still acting like a child with even though you made a woman."

Cough...hee hee " Sister Ai you are making fun of me."

" Hehe , well I will stop but we have to know about this world we are currently in."

"Yes sister. But...hmmm...uh system , can you accept my fifth command so to create a separate space where only we two exist ."

"Su Liang..."

System:" No. The system cannot create a separate space . Also , please urge to the host that separate space creation function for living or non living can only be started after host synchronizes with the system. "

"Oh so item box and another space exists but are not available until this synchronisation. By the way, what should be done for this synchronisation?"

System: " The host has to establish a name for himself which people admire in a period of 5 years. If unsuccessful then the system and all of its command would be revoked.

Please note that if the operation is successful , then the host has permission to open another space. But the number of commands required will high . Any space related item can be exchanged in the system mall which will be open after a year from today.

Also the commands can be obtained by doing special tasks which will require the host to be present in a critical moment where his one decision can change the outcome of the incident."

Su Liang had a hand over his forehead, " Its hurts . This much information at once...wait revoked. System , you said revocation that means that all commands will be invalid and we will undoubtedly die. Can you elaborate on how to gather admiration and how many people should be required for admiration."

System:" The host , admiration is meant in a broad sense. It means to gather all sorts of emotion from people like hate , love , fear , etc. For example,  some people will admire you for your righteousness,  some people will admire your wickedness,  some will admire your looks , some will admire  your wisdom, etc. The number of people should at least be able to form a whole society."

At this time Sister Ai said,  " Hee so we will have to make you famous Su . But we don't know anything about this world so how will you become famous?"

"Yes , you are right. Then, system , my fifth command is to summon a living being with highest level of technological means."

System:" Command received.  Command executed. "

There was a bright small vortex in front of them and it disappeared after a cute loli stepped out of it .

"Hello. My master and mistress. " The cute loli said stiffly.

The atmosphere suddenly froze.

Looking at front of Su Liang stands a cute little naked loli with flat chest. Her hair was partitioned in twintails. The body was slender . Her hair was shimmering with a lustre of silver steel and were light blue in colour. Her height was approximately till Su Liang's chest. Her eyes flashed with clear blue colour. She exuded a cute and wise temperament. It looked like she contained vast knowledge within her brain.

At this time Su Liang asked,  "System , who is this?"

System:" This is a Techno-sapien. Her body is made up of liquid metal, through which she can change her shape to any object. Because of being summoned by the system , she can listen to the system.

Please note that the figure in front of you is her real body. This was based on your preference. As the hostess might not know , the host craves for two body types . One is yours a gentle big sister with big breasts and an ideal body and the other is in front of you a cute little sister with petite body."

Su Liang exclaimed panickingly, "what!!! Stop it . How do you know thi-"

"Heee , so it is true after all." Sister Ai said with a seemingly devil face behind her.

"No wha-"

System:" The host is lying."

"You shut up !! Sister you listen-"

"Its okay "    "huh"

"I said its okay.  If you have only liked her then it won't be okay . But you love me too right , Su."

"Of course I love you but regarding this gir-    * hiku* A strange cry resounded and both of them looked at its source.

The girl who was suppressing her tears finally cried .

"Uwaaaaaa...uwaaa...you hate me right master . Because of me you fought with mistress. And...and...uwaaa"

"Jeez look at your mess, Su. "

"Me!!"

"Who else!"

Then sister Ai comforted the little girl .

"Oh don't cry don't cry . Nobody hates you. Hey we love you."

"Re...really , but everyone hates me . When I was born my parents abandoned me . Then I was always beaten and scorned by everyone near me .*hiku* Only grandma took care of me but she died yesterday and I felt like I was alone in this world. Then when I came here I recognised that you are my master and mistress ...but then you started fighting...uwaa.. you hate me  right...uwaa"

At this moment,  a string was plucked in Su Liang's heart . And he swiftly held the girl in his embrace.

"Don't cry.  Who said I hate you . Nobody hates you."

"Really master . Then do you love me?" The little girl asked expectantly .

Seeing her like this , Su Liang only gently said , " Yes , I love you . But if you don't have a use for me I can only abandon you."

The body of the little girl froze .

Sister Ai said softly to her, " We know by looking at you how much you suffered.Your slyness is visible at first glance. But the world is unfair . There is no soft rice waiting for you here. But."

Su Liang then took over and gently said , " But since you have such a character and you must have various types of technical knowledge. You are very useful for us . So we will be a family and support each other." With that he broke the embrace and the little girl lowered her head.

Looking at her , Sister Ai gently asked, " So what is your name ?"

The little girl said timidly," The grandma 0010 used to call me 0001."

Numbers!! Hey what kind of world is that!! Su Liang thought.

Sister Ai said," Then your name will be Liang Xiaoyou, ok? "

Xiaoyou said timidly, "Yes"

System:" Host, you have to complete the fifth command. "

"Hmm isn't it completed?"

System:" No , the contract isn't completed until you wear Xiaoyou as a armour an- "Oh!! I have to wear Xiaoyou.  Isn't it indecent?"

"Your brain is indecent, Su . You have to complete the contract right?"

Su Liang sighed and opened his arms."Okay get started."

Then Xiaoyou was timidly glancing at Sister Ai .

Sister Ai noticed this and said , " Xiaoyou sorry.  Do you hate it ?"

Xiaoyou said panicking,  " No. I don't hate it . I just thought you would be dissatisfied. In fact, I  love it . Being close with master." Then she quickly covered her mouth.

Sister Ai chuckled. "What are you waiting for?"

Then Xiaoyou quickly hugged Su Liang and turned into liquid metal.  She quickly covered every inch of Su Liang. Then a light flashed and both gently separated.  There was spiritual connection between them but it looked like something was missing.

Su Liang quickly asked , " System , why isn't the connection completed?"

System:" The host please listen and do not interrupt like last time , for the completion of the spiritual connection , intercourse is needed."

The trio screamed at roof tearing frequency, "INTERCOURSE!!!!"

Techno-Sapien : A species based on liquid metal.  With the vast development of silicon based lifeform, these humanoids evolved into liquid metal based body. They can change into any object. They are highly intellectual, with vast amount of progress in technology . It is said that they will begin interstellar travel after another 3 centuries.

Become a Patron!

2