Chapter 7 : SPRING ERUPTED !!
307 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 : SPRING ERUPTED !!

A beautiful scene was being portrayed in the middle of the forest. A man was being pleasured by two beauties. A beautiful goddess with the most ideal figure was maintaining a long sword with her peerless body while a cheerful angel was experiencing her first in a lifetime kiss which was wholly taken lead by the man. After careful maintenance of the long sword the goddess moitioned to the cheerful angel.

The Angel got the sword in her hand and proceeded to put it in her scabbered. Crimson river flowed . Excitement erupted . The bodies of both slammed together fiercely.  Sweat gathered. Hormones got extremely reactive. The male took the lead while Angel remained on his mercy . The goddess watching on sideline intervened in their primal actions when the first spring erupted. The trio took a long time before the forest returned to calm.

It was near dusk. The trio were laid down on the bed.

"Master , now you won't abandon me right?"

Su Liang smiled gently at her question.

While Sister Ai said," Xiaoyou,  you know if we were going to abandon you , we wouldn't have gotten this in our relationship. Also look at the mark on Su Liang's chest,  that mechanical one . Thats your spiritual connection with him. I think you also live in his body like me."

System:" No hostess, she cannot go inside host's body. But the host can wear in the form clothes, watch, etc. Also , host please select the complementary powers of second hostess."

Su Liang said while fiddling Sister Ai's and Xiaoyou's hairs, " See, you can be my clothes for now . Then I can have you go to school or you can be watch. But first you have to tell me about your capabilities so that I can choose your complementary powers. "

Xiaoyou began to tell them all functions...sorry all her specialities. Su Liang was surprised to find that her knowledge bank was vast . I mean ultra vast. It ranged from basic laws to the advanced technology,  from entertainment to construction to military to business to investment etc. In fact, she can turn her body into any type of weapon except bombs. Though she can create bombs. Also her arsenal ranges from basic bow to ultra power photon gun to antimater bombs. Her knowledge bank also had information about automotive from basic bicycle to high speed space craft which can roughly travel upto the moon in 8 minutes in its maximum speed. She also had various aircraft roadcraft and watercraft models with engines powered by nuclear power. She had gadgets like smart glasses and vr whose performance greatly exceeded his previous assumptions. There was also mini sattelite etc. Also her analytical skills were more advanced than various quantum computers of her planet. With her ability to turn into an armour , she was a living warcraft.

Su Liang was surprised to find that her knowledge bank was provided by her grandma. Her grandma really took care of her.

After pondering for a long time he said," Well System select her skills to be,

                        Clairvoyant- She can see anything in front of her as long as she chooses to. This ranges from infrared , x ray , zoom , etc.

                        Intercept ( hidden ability ) - She can intercept anything as long as it doesn't hurt her."

Light flashed and Xiaoyou was surprised to find that her body gained abilities.  Although her IQ is great but for control of these powers , it still needs practice.

At this time Sister Ai smiled and said, " Xiaoyou quickly practice your abilities,  then we will learn about this world through. "

Xiaoyou said quickly, " Yes!!"

Su Liang:" By the way sister, how did you made practice your powers so quickly,  making a bed and all."

"Oh the bed, honestly I don't know.  Maybe it was my strong emotions that made it."

"Then do you still have those emoticons "

"Tche pervert!!"

After listening to this , Xiaoyou glances up , then the trio once again rolled down the bed.

This time the moans , gasps , bed swaying were much louder.

Hidden ability- These abilities are not detected until much later in the middle ages of a person. This is due to low supplement of genes related to that ability. These abilities are usually dormant but once stimulated they can be used . Homo sapiens have to rely on drugs for stimulus but they can only be used in the middle ages of a person.  If it is taken prematurely , death is inevitable. These drugs have 50 % chances of side effects even after middle ages of a person.

Become a Patron!

2