Chapter 8 : REALITY GOT TWISTED
266 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 : REALITY GOT TWISTED

"Grandma!!!!!" Xiaoyou shouted.

"Don't...cry ...0001 , these 30 years I ...have taught you all I...can...make use ...of it...and...live well"

Hearing this Xiaoyou cried even more intensely.

"Grandma , I can't live without you. I can't do anything. Please don't leave me!!!"

"I can't live anymore ...you...live well...remember...the world is unfair."

"Grandma!!!!!"

Xiaoyou exclaimed and got on the bed.

Su Liang and Sister Ai also woke up with her shout . Seeing her like that they began to comfort her.

"Xiaoyou,  don't be afraid we are here for you. We are your family okay."

"Yes, sister Ai said right. We are here. "

Seeing them Xiaoyou also got a little relieved.

"Yes master"

"Jeez , I told you to call him brother and call me sister right."

"Yes . Sister " Xiaoyou said timidly.

"Well , now that we are awake, Xiaoyou can you use your INTERCEPT  power ?"

"Yes , but I will need some more practice."

Su Liang :" Ok then , Sister Ai , you can also practice and try to prepare some water. I will go look for breakfast."

After breakfast, Xiaoyou finally got used to her powers. Well her IQ is high after all. Well Sister Ai also used her powers to create water but to use her powers to full extent still needs practice.

Su Liang:" Xiaoyou,  use your INTERCEPT power to intercept a strong radio networking signal .  But be sure to hide yourself. Then Surf the internet and gather information about this world...well the information may be vast , then do it like this , transform into a laptop and I will view it . Also filter out the content marked with spam."

With that Su Liang started looking for information about this world.  He was surprised to find that this world had 4 world wars . After which lead to the formation of UN like his previous world and a Heroes Federation which protected the civilians from mutants using their powers for violence.

Also due to the vast effect of world wars , the world has concentrated more on military rather than in entertainment. This has led to vast development in networking frequency and least development in internet services.  Really, this world doesn't even have messengers , the people only use billing based sms. In contrast , the development in computers , mobile, vr, is greatly enhanced but due to lack of entertainment they are mainly used for office, military, etc. Although due to its technical development,  the price is cheap.

Looking at all this the trio's eyes were shining with money . They saw the huge business opportunity in this world. Apart from this Su Liang saw that the job most admired by people was 'heroes'. By looking at it , the people in this world most admires heroes. The government also gives them appropriate salary.

Sister Ai:" Hee Su if we want money we can do business but it will take time and also to complete the synchronisation, I think we should choose 'hero' as a job and do business simultaneously. "

Su Liang:" Yes , but we have to attend heroes school and for that we have to take the entrance exam which should be taking place tommorow ."

Sister Ai:" Then we have to hurry up . Xiaoyou,  you go and hack the government database and make new id's for us . Remember to hide it as neatly as possible. "

Then Xiaoyou began to hack and after five minutes,  "Sister , Brother ,  I have created our id's and to avoid confusion I have set the home address to be in remote mountains where there are commonly lack of government documents and id's. Also as we are going to take entrance exam tommorow I hacked the best university database and entered our forms and also got tommorow's written question paper. Please rest assured that I have done this in extreme secrecy, no one will find us."

Su Liang:" Hey , you're quiet smart , aren't you Xiaoyou? Good girl." With that he patted her head , though some time ago he was rolling with her...

Sister Ai:" But Xiaoyou , I  looked at our id's and you wrote our ages the same 18 years but your's is written 15 years old , would you get admission. Also what's your real age?"

Xiaoyou:" It's okay Sister , I filled the form as a grace student . And my age according to your terms is  40 years. But in our planet, this was just post-teen."

Su Liang:" Okay . Now we have worry about our clothes and accommodation. This requires money . Any ideas?" He said this while secretly sighing with relief. Fortunately,  now no FBI can arrest me.

Sister Ai:" Xiaoyou,  go and hack the accounts of Jiang Yang and create a separate account to store the money in it . Remember to be careful and to avoid suspicion steal only a little amount. And every month till he discovers this you can continue to steal the money."

Xiaoyou:" Yes!!"

Su Liang:" Well now that money is of the course shall we go and buy clothes . Sister Ai go inside my body and Xiaoyou wrap my body but you should look like regular clothes."

"!Lets Go!!" The trio shouted.

While they were flying in the air with the help of Xiaoyou,  Sister Ai solemnly said, " Su , you know by those few words of yours , you have changed the whole reality. There were four world wars in this world. Millions of people died . You should know this right. In the future, make every command after thinking carefully okay."

Hearing this Su Liang said determinedly, " Yes Sister!! I will be careful . I know now that 'MY WORDS TWIST REALITY '

Become a Patron!

1