Chapter 9 : JEALOUSY (1)
242 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 : JEALOUSY (1)

In a small apartment near ' University of Hero Priming '(UHP),the best university for heroes, in the man-made city by mutants ' ASPIRE', three humanoids were sleeping after enjoying till midnight. It was dark outside . Maybe it is 2'o clock . After a long day of shopping, renting apartment , dinner,etc. the trio of Su Liang was sound aslee-

"Hmm . " Sister Ai woke up and glanced at Su Liang and Xiaoyou. She snorted slightly under her breathe.

"Hm! Pervert Su. Even though you said that you love me but you still desire other women. It's true that I told you I can accept her but then also. Love is sometimes selfish you know. And I am not a saint. You have to love me more. If you seem to be lacking in love for me in the future, see how I cure you. Hmm!!!"

Then she took Su Liang's right arm as a pillow and slept soundly.

After a while, "Hmm.." Xiaoyou woke up . She also glanced at Su Liang and Sister Ai.

"Brother Su, I know you love Sister Ai more . But you know , now that we are this far in our relationship,  you have to love me . Also you know Love is selfish . So you have to love me more. If in future , the love is lacking then...then ... then see how I deal with you. Hmm!!"

Then she took Su Liang's left arm as a pillow and slept soundly.

Till now you can see that Su Liang's forehead is soaked with cold sweat. And his mouth was trembling.

Nima!!!

What a mess!!!!

The next day, they had their breakfast and went to the exam centre for written test. As you might expect , having the paper in advance , their tests have gone good.

In the afternoon,  there will be practical exam.

"Hee , it seems that I am alone in the practical test while you two are together.  Right Sister Ai,  Xiaoyou. "

"Yes, I will be missing you Su. But why do they have divide the arena in five sections. They should just keep it one only."

"Hehe , sister, they have their own rules, hmm hey Xiaoyou what are you thinking ?"

"Brother,  Sister you have heard right , what that instructor said at the end?"

Sister Ai:" Hmm , right , he said that if there any emergency,  you will be informed ."

Su Liang:" Then maybe there will be something happening amidst the test."

Xiaoyou:" Yes . And I think that it will be related to markings of the test."

Su Liang:" Well then , Be careful. We have to pay attention to it. And Xiaoyou , you are very smart! Good girl." With that he patted her head.

Then suddenly he felt a jealous gaze. He understood.  Walked over and kissed Sister Ai.

Uh,again. He once again felt a jealous gaze.  Then he walked over kissed Xiaoyou.

At this time , in the cafeteria , the announcement for practical exam sounded.

It was time to go. He slightly hesitated and said, "Remember to only use complementary powers. And Xiaoyou don't use your hidden powers."

""Yes""

Then, they went their way.

While walking towards the exam centre , Su Liang saw many students. There were various faces . Some of the faces also were different from human or their skin color was different.

Well, how to say there was variety.

At the exam centre , there were nearly 40 students. Which means that there are almost 200 students.  From these 200 , the top 30 will be selected . Tough Competition.

"I hope they will be fine . After all this is their first combat." Su Liang sighed.

At this time , the test was going to start. Su Liang glanced at the front . There were many students , but the most eye catching were the two in the forefront. From the killer's intuition,  Su Liang can detect that the one with a cold look was very powerful.  And though it can't be detected through human means , the vampire blood reacts strongly to the naive looking cowardly boy next to the cold one . That naive boy's power must be a strongly inhereted power of his family.The cold one is likely to be rich in combat experience.

Announcement began : " Students,  prepare to enter the arena. Remember the test will only last 15 minutes."

Su Liang:" Let's Go!! "

Become a Patron!

2