Chapter 10 : JEALOUSY (2)
191 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 : JEALOUSY (2)

"There will 3 type of combat development module (cdm). Each with up to maximum 3 points."

The instructor was explaining to the students about the practical exam before afternoon, after written test.

"The cdm are programmed according to three levels . 1st level is just a hoax . Defeating it will be easy , so it is 1 point.

2nd level is movement based . Defeating it will be 2 points.

3rd level is over all mutant based . Slightly stronger. It will get 3 points. "

"The test will last for about 15 minutes.  Well then, good luck."

Section 2

"3 2 1 Start!! "

The test began. Students rushed towards the cdm's .  Sister Ai and Xiaoyou also rushed in.

They first began to rush towards 3 pointers , all the way crushing the 1 and 2 pointers in their way.

Sister Ai's fighting style was unique. She first quickly phased through the cdm , carefully looking inside for their main circuits and weak points. Then quickly aimed for those , trying to defeat them.

"Yaaah!!!"

Sometimes she would attract two cdm's to attack her and phase through one to quickly defeat them by their own attack. She was quickly rushing towards the 3 pointers.

On the other hand, Xiaoyou was also rushing quickly.

She was also quickly rushing towards the 3 pointers.  Whenever she encountered cdm's , she would quickly scan him through her eyes . Looking at the weak points and with her strong IQ she would carefully create situations which would allow her to defeat it.

She was also trying to reprogram the defeated cdm's, which would help her to clear the 1 and 2 pointers.

"Hoo!"She wiped the unclear sweat on her forehead. She was trying to quickly rush to the 3 pointers.

Both were trying their hardest to get as many points as they can. Because they remembered the conversation they had while they were both on their way to Section 2.

Sister Ai: " Xiaoyou , now that Su is not here, I will tell you straight. Su Liang has kept you only because you have use. Not that he loves you . Also don't try to go close to him , you will be a hindrance. "

Xiaoyou:" How can I be a hindrance.  I can transform into his armour,  weapon, etc. And I have a high power arsenal . Rather , you will be a hindrance.  You don't even have the power to protect yourself."

Sister Ai:" Who said I don't have the power to protect myself? I can control the five elements . I can protect myself. "

Xiaoyou :" But that will create trouble for Brother Su. We are not allowed to be exposed at this time. So we have to use our complementary powers. "

Sister Ai:" Then also I can protect myself. Also it is not a matter of who can protect well rather who is loved?"

Xiaoyou: " I will win Brother Su's love. I will be so useful to him that he will become dependent on me."

Sister Ai:" Hmm! What do you know ? He has always loved me from childhood. He even took revenge for me thereby killing himself.  I have seen him much more than you. I have known all his sufferings."

Xiaoyou:" But the sufferings were brought because of you. If you hadn't be so weak , he wouldn't have to suffer!!!" Xiaoyou shouted.

Hearing this Sister Ai was silent. After few seconds she said determinedly, " Yeah, you're right ! But now I am strong.  I am more useful for Su. Right, these cdm's,  I will defeat them with a very high score. And prove that I am much better than you."

Xiaoyou:" I also will not back down . I will score much higher than you!! "

Thus , the two started the competition , But ! The seed of jealousy in their heart had sprouted,  the moment they tore their face.  One is jealous of other's usefulness and other is jealous of the love received by one. If this sprout is not crushed , then the trio of Su Liang will separate from each other forever.

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were both rushing.

On the way they encountered the 2nd level cdm's.  It was a bit tricky due to their speeds , but it was a machine not a mutant. So the weak points were clear after a rough scan through both of their powers.

The 3 pointers were placed at the end of the section . So although everyone took different routes , they will meet at the 3 pointers area. Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were the same. As soon they reached 3 pointers,  they confronted each other.  They carefully looked at each other .

Sister Ai is holding a frame of cdm which looked like being used as a shield as well as a cutter. It has a relatively big surface which can block projectile and also has a long sharp edge, which can be used as a blade. Her hair is a bit dishevelled. Her shirt has several cuts . Her leg is wrapped by a cloth which should be torn from her one of the sleeves of her shirt.But her face is brimming with confidence and determination.

Xiaoyou is holding a type of nail gain in her hand . It appears to be built by a hand of the cdm. Looking at it's projectiles , they are sharp and pointed . And  looking at her open hair rather than twintail, it appears that her experience was as rough as sister Ai. Her shirt has a large cut near her waist . But it appears that she was barely able to escape it. However,  she was also looking forward with confidence and determination.

Soon , they began to engage in battle.

Sister Ai took her shield and ran to the 3 pointers. Due to the 3 pointers being based on humans , its movements were very difficult to catch up with. Sister Ai tried hard to run over and phase through it . But it was very difficult.  Even if she knew that it has a pattern but it has been programmed to perform like human , so it is very difficult to catch this unconventional pattern.

She tried many times but to no avail. In the process , she is constantly getting injured.

On Xiaoyou's side, things were the same.

Although with her high IQ she can guess the pattern , but its armour is hard. The nail gun couldn't penetrate it. Even the weak point cannot work. It looked like if you want to take advantage of its weakness , you have penetrate it with a long sharp edge like blade. She is constantly trying to reshape the gun and projectile using the wreckage around , but the cdm is not giving her enough time.

Speaking of blades , Xiaoyou glanced at Sister Ai. At this time Sister Ai was also looking at her. The two looked at each other for few moments then tacitly run towards each other.

Looking at the cdm chasing Sister Ai,  Xiaoyou took the gun and started blasting nails on it. She successfully attracted it's attention. Meanwhile,  the cdm chasing Xiaoyou was also closing up. While Xiaoyou was running , the cdm prepared its attack and launch it. Xiaoyou swiftly dodged it, resulting in the defeat of the cdm in front of her. Then she shouted ," Mine!!"

" Sister Ai,  this one is mine,  you take that one . Remember,  its weakness is in its right upper waist, you have to penetrate it with your blade." Xiaoyou said pointing at the cdm chasing her. She then began to modify the gun by changing the projectile to a Sharp edged blade type object . The blade was attached to the gun with wires which should help in recovering the projectile. While she was finished with her modifications,  a shout came.

"Mine!!" Sister Ai shouted. After fighting for so long, she also got slightly used to its pattern and its attention was also on Xiaoyou.  So Sister Ai  quickly got close to it and while Xiaoyou was diverting its attention she quickly phased through it while holding the blade in an angle which can penetrate its weakness. Due to the momentum of Sister Ai , the blade quickly penetrated the cdm while sister Ai completed her phase.

Looking at each other,  they quickly and tacitly began to co operate. Both attracted the attention of a cdm each. Then Xiaoyou attracts both of the cdm's attention by blasting nails at them. Then she defeats one with the blade projectile.  While she is retracting the blade and diverting the cdm , Sister Ai attacks its weakness told by Xiaoyou usjng the same phase-momentum method. This co-operation quickly began to speed up and worked efficiently. The section was filled with their shouts.

"MINE!!"

"MINE!!"

"MINE!!!"

...

After a while , there was only three 3 pointers remaining.  Of which two were engaged in fights , which means for them this was the final target. Rest of the 3 pointers were either defeated by them or others. The question is who will this remaining one belong to?

Sister Ai:" I said it right I have strength to protect myself. "

Xiaoyou:" I also said that I wasn't a hindrance. "

Sister Ai:" ...  well , I acknowledge you. But you being loved depends on Su."

Xiaoyou:" ... I told you , I will win his love by my usefulness. "

Sister Ai:"  So is it?"

Xiaoyou:"  So it is."

Sister Ai was silent for a moment . " Well , take it. This one is yours."

Xiaoyou:"....No. You take it . You have proved your strength. "

Sister Ai:"  I sai-

At this time,  a siren sounded and red lights started flashing. The inner walls separating each section were lowering. Both, Sister Ai's and Xiaoyou 's eyes flashed.

Become a Patron!

1