Chapter 11 : JEALOUSY (4)
165 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 : JEALOUSY (4)

Section 1.

"3 2 1 Start "

Well let's go.

First, the highest point this area is my goal...Hmm right there.

Well then, do it like imagined.

First, put your hands together and aim them downwards.

Second , gather combustible air to a high degree.

Lastly, " Ignite!!"

A huge explosion occurred at the place where Su Liang was.

"Hey, what is it?"

"It seems like someone used his powers, but why?"

"Why is he doing this? To deter others ? "

At this time, the cold face looking student muttered to himself,  "Observation.Strategy is good. But show off." Then there was air gathering below his legs and he started flying.

At a corner , the naive looking cowardly boy was shivering while muttering , " His power and strategy is good but he won't blast me right?" Then he ran forward avoiding that place and searching for the cdm's.

With the upward thrust caused by the explosion, Su Liang lifted his body in the air . While he was going upwards he used Telekinesis aiming at the targeted place . Due to him being inferior in the capacity to hold the target , he himself was pulled towards the target. Su Liang used this to fly toward the highest place in the Section 1. From time to time he also used his Ignite to keep himself in air.

While he was flying , he glanced at the surroundings. The arena was built like a city. Although the development of the entertainment industry was bleak, it seems that due to military development,  the construction industry also benefited. It should be same for rest of the sections. Hee, I wonder how are they both doing ? They should not fight but it seems to be inevitable right . What a mess have you created , Su Liang. Haaa...

Su Liang arrived at the targeted place. But there seems to be someone else coming at the same time as him.

"Hee, Mr.Cold face is here , it seems." Su Liang muttered under breath. He also saw that he was flying with the help of wind.

" Yo! Wind control ?" Su Liang said .

The cold face :" Compress.  Yours? "His tone was like his face, cold.

Su Liang: " Ignite. " There was a slight smile on his face. Well , cold face , since you only said one then I will also say one.

"Not all, huh?"

Su Liang :" That applies to you as well."

"Well , looking at you flying , it should be attraction or something like that."

Su Liang's heart flinched but he kept calm. A killer should be very good at disguise.

Su Liang:" Well, looking at You flying , it should be decompression or something like that. "

As this was said, the eyes and lips of the cold faced flinched.

Young after all. Su Liang sighed internally . But power is true.

"Chen Mo"

"Su Liang "

Then they turned looked at the whole section.

There were many students fighting,  but there was only 1 and 2 pointers . It seems like the 3 pointers are at the edge of the section in the inner area. Hmm...it seems like yeah, this pattern of cdm's of 1 and 2 pointers are what low and middle level soldiers use. This is the pattern that was used when I was tasked to kill a low level major. That was tricky. But it was a good reference for my final goal.

If they are using these to teach students , then it seems like military is high after all.

"Then Let go.!" Su Liang said to himself. Then he created a huge explosion and started rushing to the 3 pointers . With more and more thrusts , he slightly became familiar with the amount and control of explosions.  It looked like he can keep flying as long as he keeps using ' Ignite'. But Ignite is a physical ability,  there will be a limit. For Su Liang,  due to his vampire king body, his limit is higher than normal humans.

On the way to the 3 pointers,  there were many 1 and 2 pointers . Su Liang , while in air , used Telekinesis to control nails and sharp shells , present in the wreckage on the road , to penetrate and subdue them.

At first the projectiles couldn't create enough deterance. Hey, it seems like I will have use them like bullets. Well then, first, gather combustile air.

Second, aim it in on the nails and blades , all the while using telekinesis to keep the projectiles and the combustile air in contact.

Then, "Shoot!!!"

This time the projectiles were shot like bullets. There were some which got astray but he controlled them through telekinesis.

When he landed , there were many cdm's pierced by his projectiles on the ground.

Su Liang reached the area of 3 pointers . There were few students here. It seems like they are taking out 1 and 2 pointers. Chen Mo and the cowardly boy is also here. It seems that they are also aiming for 3 pointers.

Su Liang quickly shot towards the 3 pointers.  It seems like the previous ones these will also be quickly solved.

But!! The cdm dodged. Su Liang was slightly surprised.  Then he  began rafid fire towards them.

But they due to the hard shell nearly every bullet was wasted. While Su Liang was shooting, he felt familiar with the pattern of cdm's. "Yeah!! This is high level military pattern used by those bodyguards of the big family."

Being familiar with the pattern,  Su Liang quickly changed his style.

For these hard shelled high level military pattern,  the best way is to slash them with a blade.

Su Liang picked up a sharp edge frame from the wreckage of  the cdm's. He began to gather combustile air and spread it evenly on the blade. "Ignite!" Maintaining an optimum amount of gas , Su Liang began to heat the blade.

Then he began to use telekinesis to swiftly vibrate the blade-"Hot!!" Su Liang exclaimed.

Damn! This is hot . Hurry. Fast . I have to hurry or my hands will be burned. "Hoo"

Gather the gas below the shoes. Gather it , pressurize it. Pressure...Pressure...Ignite!!

And " FIRE BLADE !! "

Slice !! Tear!!!

In an instant , Su Liang reached behind the 3 pointer cdm . The cdm was sliced in half from the waist.

Seeing this scene , the students present were surprised. Chen Mo narrowed his eyes slightly and took a deep breath. " It seems like he is preety good , isn't he ? "

The naive looking cowardly boy's heart shook." Isn't he from earlier. He is so strong!!"

Meanwhile, on Su Liang's side, his hands were burned and his shoes were also...not burned. It seems like he is wearing fire resistance shoes. He should have thought that move from beginning.

"Hsss!! Damn its hot! I should have worn gloves. Hmm... these hands of the cdm. Well, if I hollow it , it should work as gloves."  Su Liang quickly made the gloves wore it . "And now le-- 'Dodge'

Boom!!

There was a big hole and a cdm standing at the place where Su Liang was.

"Phew. But the blade is gone. Haa... Well I have to take it back."

Su Liang quickly gathered air under his shoes . Simultaneously,  he began to use telekinesis to quickly revolve the rubble on the ground around his fist. He also gathered the air around his fist.

"Ignite " The revolving rubble quickly caught fire .

"Shoot!!"

There was an explosion under his shoes and quickly got thrusted in the cdm's direction. His right hand had burning rubble revolving around it at a fast speed.

Crash!! Boom!!

Su Liang penetrated a hole  through the chest of the cdm . "Retrieved." He quietly picked up the blade.

At this time, everyone's mind resounded with one word,

POWER !

Su Liang then began his killing streak. Every 3 pointer in front of him was killed and Su Liang threw the defeated cdm's in one place. Soon a small mountain was formed. Su Liang was standing at the peak of this mountain , seemingly looking like a killer machine. He took a deep breath.

"Hooo...Tired. When will this en--

Suddenly, red lights started flashing.  A siren sounded loudly. An announcement came.

"PLEASE NOTE: VILLAINS HAVE BREAKED IN. REPEAT VILLAINS HAVE BREAKED IN . QUICKLY EVACUATE . REPEAT QUICKLY EVACUATE . THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

COMPRESS - To compress anything. It create a space around the target. Which then applies pressure on the target. Due to the creation of space , the compression of air is relatively easy than to compress solids. Note : The compression of solids is determined by the physical ability of the user. While compression of air requires mental ability of the user.

DECOMPRESS - It releases the pressure created by compression. It tores a hole in the space created by Compression.  The size of the hole can be pin sized upto a big hole . This is determined by the mental ability of the user. Note: If the hole is small , the pressure released is focused on one point . Creating a upward thrust. If the hole is big , the pressure released is quickly dispersed. Creating a normal surrounding.

Become a Patron!

1