Chapter 12 : JEALOUSY (4)
150 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 : JEALOUSY (4)

" PLEASE NOTE: VILLAINS HAVE BREAKED IN. REPEAT VILLAINS HAVE BREAKED IN . QUICKLY EVACUATE . REPEAT QUICKLY EVACUATE . THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

After that , the inner walls separating each section started going underground. All the five sections connected into one . And in the centre , several silhouettes can be seen.

The students began clamouring.

"What... villains. Really ."

"Are they really coming or is this a drill?"

"Stupid , they said it is not a drill.!!"

"Then...Villains are really here!! Quickly run run run!!"

"Aaah! God , why did they choose today?"

"It can't be ... it can't be that they are aggressing over heroes by killing us here, right?"

"Idiot! If they killed us how can they escape here?"

"You are a idiot , if they can come here , then there will definitely be an exit plan!!"

"Aaah !! Am I  dying to today!!!"

At this time, several silhouettes in the centre beacame clear. At the forefront there was a humanoid with a tiger's mask . He was wearing a formal suit. Behind him were people who looked more like soldiers. They were wearing tiger skined coloured jumpsuits and a headband covering till their eyes with eye holes and that also with tiger stripes. They were nearly 50.

The tiger headed man wearing suit, walked forward and said, " Students,  don't worry , you don't panic. Today our intention in coming here is just to have a little dinner. Don't worry,  2 or 3 students per candidate will be able to fulfill our hunger. Well then, 'TERRA' start enjoying ." The last sentence the boss of TERRA said with an evil smile.

On top of the cdm hill, Su Liang quickly searched for both of his lovers...uh sisters...whatever. He saw them near a 3 pointer discussing something.  Looking at 3 pointer , it seems to be the only one remaining . Are they fighting over it ? But looking at their lip movements,  it seems like,

Sister Ai: " Take it . This one is yours."

Xiaoyou:" No. You take it . You have proved your strength. "

Su Liang sighed with a relief , it seems like they have solved thier issues and getting along well.

"Well then , let's go over there"

With that Su Liang starts flying towards the two.

At this time,  both Sister Ai and Xiaoyou seem feel something and glanced at Su Liang . Then they swiftly turned back.

Sister Ai:" Well, ok . Since you are giving it to me , then I will take it."

Xiaoyou:" How can you take it ? You have given it to me first."

Sister Ai:" So what? You also have clearly refused to take it. So it is technically mine."

Xiaoyou:" What yours? You're only claiming it because you saw brother Su coming. You have to show him that you have strength now, isn't it? You Jealous women !!"

Sister Ai:" You... you are the Jealous women !! You are clearly trying to show him your usefulness. You are jealous of the love I recieve from him!!"

Xiaoyou:" You are jealous.  You fear my usefulness will win his love . You are jealous of my usefulness. "

Sister Ai:" Yo--

Boom!!

Suddenly,  a hole appeared on the cdm in front of them and the cdm fell down.

A figure was stepping over it and walking towards them. It was a very muscular figure with a tiger headband. And there was a tattoo on his upper arm -' TERRA' was written on it.

Muscular man :" What is this kids ? Here villains have come your door and then also you keep talking among yourself.  You don't take us seriously aaah!!!?? "

The eyes of the muscular are familiar to both of them. Sister Ai has seen it a lot when she was in the locket , going around with Su Liang. Xiaoyou has also seen these eyes many times. They were same eyes of the bad guys who came to kill her oftentimes and her grandma when she killed the bad guys.

Killer eyes! Both were familiar with it but at this time when they faced those eyes directly and so closely,  without any external protection of someone , They couldn't move an inch!!

Yes!! They couldn't move!! That pressure! That eyes! They are terrify--

Suddenly,  a burning figure came across from them and puched the muscular in the face.

"What ! The ! F***k ! Are ! You ! Doing !! "  Su Liang shouted at them while knocking out the muscular.

Both Sister Ai and Xiaoyou seemed to feel a terrifying and dangerous chill crawling through their spines.

Those eyes!! Along with the pressure of the killer , there was one more thing present in Su Liang's eyes. 'ANGER!!!!!!'

Become a Patron!

2