Chapter 13 : FIRE – WIND – ENERGY
135 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13 : FIRE - WIND - ENERGY

While Su Liang was flying . He noticed the figure coming closer to them.

Well, they both should notice him soon. Hmm... what are they doing? Quarrel. At this time.

Looking at their lips movement , they should be fighting over the cdm , but weren't they giving it to each other. That...it seems like the cause is me . But everything has a time for it!!

Look, the muscular came ! They should run now ! If they fight,  they will likely loose !

Looking at them standing there stupidly, Su Liang was getting angry. What are you doing standing there?!! That villain will come to you . If you get injured , then...

Filled with anxiety, Su Liang quickly gathered air around his whole body. Then he used Telekinesis to swiftly and hastily revolve the air around his whole body. It created a very strong vortex.

Ignite !

Su Liang's whole body was burning.  It aslo created a powerful thrust. He quickly approached the muscular.

Su Liang angrily punched the muscular in the face, all the while shouting angrily :

"What the f***k are you doing!!!!???:$#@!!!"

Seeing Su Liang burning all over, Standing up and looking over them, they were ashamed. Su Liang's shirt was burned charcoal black. His pants were also slightly burned but only at the end near the shoes. It looks like the fire from his shoes did not reached his pants. But his shirt was burned. It could not handle the heat of the vortex from his fist.

Right at this moment,  Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were terrified. They stood at their place while lowering their heads. They were ashamed and were likely on the verge of crying.

Seeing them like this , Su Liang took a deep breath. He threw away his shirt and took another deep breath :

"Hoo... We will talk later about this carefully. For now, do you remember our discussion before separating?"

'

"Brother,  Sister you have heard right , what that instructor said at the end?"

Sister Ai:" Hmm , right , he said that if there any emergency,  you will be informed ."

Su Liang:" Then maybe there will be something happening amidst the test."

Xiaoyou:" Yes . And I think that it will be related to markings of the test."

Su Liang:" Well then , Be careful. We have to pay attention to it."

                                                                                                                  '

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou:" Yes" Their voice was soft like a whisper.

"Then this is the test. Remember,  what we giving test for? Heroes. Then the meaning of this test you will be able to interpret it."

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou:" To save people." Slightly louder than last time.

"Then what's the point of waiting here? Disperse. But! Remember co operation is okay but dispute is not required.  If you can't then don't.  Also remember, the test is to save people not beating the enemies. Try to save and try to beat them only when you are at last step. As for me , I will go beat them. But you should absolutely not follow me. You have not yet received any combat training, so you both will get in my way. And you both try to co operate,  I gave you the powers based on your co operation!!"

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were stunned for a moment and more ashamed. They kept on competiting for Su Liang but they forgot to see how Su Liang sees them.

After being silent for a moment they said resolutely:"" Yeah! We will do as you say.""

Thus they temporary began to co operate.

At this time, a building near the practical test centre.

A group of people were watching the students on a screen. The screen was as wide as a wall and it was divided into 200 blocks.

"The students this time are good."

"But it is unfair right. For students with poor combat experience,  they can only score 1 or 2 points."

" Well, it's not like that. It's right that the pattern of cdm's are old military pattern but if they're using their powers in a right way or quickly adapting to the pattern and create a situation according to their advantage, they can score a high point."

"But aren't we missing out on the students with good power development ? "

" That's why we are sitting here. The students with good power development will also be admitted. Also we will send these footage to the various universities around the world. Some of them will likely approach the remaining students."

"Well , let's look at them. Hmm... last stage has started."

"Yo , look at those two girls. They were co operating well till now, why are they fighting over there, look a 'villain' is coming towards them."

"Oh nice punch! Hmm looks like they are listening to him . Also , they started fighting when he was coming to them."

"Oh! This is love! Don't tell me a love triangle? Romantic!!"

"Cough ... let's keep watching the students."

"Hmm... that kid is from Chen family right. Haa...what power. But he is only using winds to shoot nails and the likes. Speaking of which, there are a lot of shooting this time. Look that boy and the little girl from back also used shooting. "

"Well, that Chen kid has good powers , but he is only using wind. "

"It's said that from his childhood, he was trained in developing mental power but after he started compressing air, he didn't took time to practice compressing other substances. He directly began combat training. "

"Well, what a waste. Haa..."

"What are you worried about ? You can train him after he is admitted. Well, if you are his homeroom that is."

"Oh look at that boy. He was behaving like a coward till now , but his power is amazing."

"Hmm... here it is. He has written that his power is energy dispersion. But how did he make the electric gun explode?"

"That's right. Although the damage of the bullets of the electric gun is low and the power is low , it is after all an electric gun. "

"Maybe, his power is energy reversal and not energy dispersion. This can explain the explosion."

"No, I have seen him disperse the energy of a cdm . After he touched it , it stopped moving. He clearly dispersed the energy."

"Oh look!! His hand turned purple. It looks like he damaged it while exploding the gun."

"No, it's not like that.  I get it . His power is energy flow. He accumulated energy in his hand up till now from the cdm and released it in the gun , making it explode."

"But why is he so cowardly? And he should have used it more efficiently."

"He didn't know that. He clearly detected it now."

"Maybe the energy is only released at a focal point in short term. It will be released from the body in long terms softly."

"It seems like he was bullied which developed him an inferiority complex. Making him think that he can only disperse the energy and not use it for offensive moves. Now , it seems like he activated it at the critical moment."

"Well let's look at others. Oh look at the centre, there is a figure fighting with the leader."

"Hmm... he is that fire punch boy."

ENERGY FLOW - The user can accumulate energy from the target. The accumulated energy can then be released from any point in the body in short term. Note : If the energy is not released in short term, then the energy will start to dissipate from the body gently, without affecting the surrounding.

The duration of the accumulated energy to be released in short term depends on the physical ability of the user. If the user has enough control, he can release the energy according to his requirements.

Become a Patron!

1