Chapter 14 : TRICKED!!
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14 : TRICKED!!

Su Liang was rushing towards the leader of this group. On the way he encountered several students versus soldier battles with students being injured. He reluctantly saved them , while muttering 'for the points , for the points.

"Ugh!!"Su Liang groaned while rushing towards the leader. He glanced at the his left fist. It was burned black and purple veins were visible.

It seems like my body isn't used to such power . Well now I have a single chance left it seems.

He also saw Chen Mo and the naive looking cowardly boy fighting on their own.

It seems like Chen Mo is mental type. While that naive looking cowardly boy is physical type. Hee... it seems like that boy is a good material for my vampire subordinates.

Su Liang arrived at the centre while thinking this. He could see the leader .

Now then, Firstly,  gather rubble and revolve it around the body starting from the fist.

Secondly,  gather the combustile gas and revolve around the body starting from the fist.

Thirdly, gather a good amount of gas below the shoes and start revolving the rubble and air swiftly.

Then,

Ignite!!

Su Liang was quickly launched towards the leader. This time the vortex from his fist was much larger than and hotter than last time. The rubble was likely hotter than molten silver. Along with the the force of revolution,  this punch was very powerful. Those 3 pointers will quickly become trash in front of this fist. At last the fist connected.

BOOM!!!!!!!

A huge explosion swept the entire area. Then came a huge shockwave sweeping the entire centre.

Looking at it, the great punch by Su Liang has likely got the leader to be---  blocked!?! 

BLOCKED!?!?!?!!!!

The leader of the 'villains ' blocked Su Liang's punch like holding a ball !!!!!

Nima !!!@#@$^!+!!

"You're strong kid. I had to use my whole fist to stop your body." At this the leader's mask swept away by the shockwave. His face was extremely calm with a smile. His body exudes natural temperament. His eyes were tranquil. He seems like a caring middle aged man. One who can be a mediator in resolving disputes. His body expresses a loving , calm and trustworthy looking scholar aura.

Su Liang: " Just like that huh, haa... And you didn't even used your 'BOOST'. You withstood my strongest punch up till now without any effort. As expected ...haa...of the

' Number One Hero - VIRTUE !!!"'

"Ho...You knew huh. Well , your brain is good...And your attacks too!!" With that, he swinged his arm behind his back and caught a sharp edge steel frame which was controlled by Su Liang's telekinesis.

An announcement sounded : "TIIIMMEE UPPP !!!"

Hearing this announcement,  Su Liang finally couldn't help it and he fainted . His whole left arm was burned. His chest was also burned. And looking at the fist of Su Liang,  it was likely fractured. His shoes were tattered . His pants were half burned.

"You tried too hard huh. Well,  your combat is good , just need to use the powers well. Now go to the infirmary. "Virtue said looking at Su Liang and taking out his phone.

System:" Warning! The host is injured.  Activating Body recover function. Restarting the Vampire King body disabled by the host 2 minutes before getting injured to the point of fainting. Due to the presence of the unauthorised people near the host , only internal injuries will be recovered ."

In the infirmary.

"Um..umm " Su Liang woke up.

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou : " (BROTHER)SU!!!!"

Su Liang opened his eyes and looked at them . Their eyes were filled with tears.

Worked out! Su Liang exclaimed internally.

Sister Ai sobbed :" Su, why did you go to attack their leader?!?! Do you how worried we were ?!!"

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su,, why did you go?!! Like I thought,  *sob* is it because of us.!!?"

Su Liang: " Wrong. It's because seeing you quarrel made me angry . I thought I couldn't even take care of your feelings which led to this. How can I protect you?!?"

Xiaoyou:" Really,  then it is my fault,right? I didn't even talked to you about me. I...*sob*  "

Su Liang:" No , it's not like that. I ju-- OUCH!! What , Sister Ai? Pinching me like that?"

Sister Ai:" Tell the truth!! You can't deceive me."

Got Caught!!

Xiaoyou:" Huh ? ...truth?"

Su Liang sighed and said:" Well,  it is only one third of the reason me being here. Second is that i wanted to measure the strongest hero's power. Thirdly, I thought that you could see me like this and somehow get along with each other. "

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou said at the same time :" You are very selfish!!"

Su Liang was silent for a moment and said:" Selfish...haha...haaa...right, I am selfish huh. Yeah, I didn't even consider your feelings . Getting you this worried for a thing that I self righteously did and then giving it the name of uniting you two. I really am selfish...But..*drip* *sob* how could I see my family being disrupted!?! "

Su Liang cried. The man who had suffered from birth. The man who stopped crying after his sister's funeral. Now , at this moment, cried.

Seeing him like this,  Sister Ai remembered her memories when she was in the locket. She has watched Su Liang suffer , more severely than now. But he never cried. He kept on suffering but never shed a tear. At that time, his goal was only one - revenge for his sister! For me!

Now that it is all over and we could live happily,  why does he still have to suffer? That too from me! What am I doing,?!? ...But sharing my love...Even though I accepted it previously...it still hurts...

Sister Ai couldn't take it anymore and started crying.

"Su, I...sorry but I *hiku* couldn't take it . You know, I *sob* watched you all these years. I know that you've suffered but, I am not *hiku* ...I couldn't see you being taken away. SORRY!!"

Seeing her, Xiaoyou also started tearing up. :" I *sob* brother Su,  I will leave you both. I knew that I could've disrupted your relationship but then also *hiku* I still insisted on getting love. If *sob*  I could've only sat aside , this wouldn't have happened.  *sob*"

Su Liang:" You know,  when I saw you fighting with each other and the cause being me, my first thought was , If I *hiku* *sigh* if I wasn't there, you could've been very good sisters.I *sob* had imagined us three living together like a family...but *sob* I didn't even consider your feelings. SORRY. If you don't want be with me *sob* you could leave. I will take care of your living and other monetary needs. I...don't mind being alone. After all,  I am used to it *sob* heh---SLAP!!!!

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou slapped Su Liang and exclaimed at the same time: " SHUT UP!!! IF YOU DON'T NEED A FAMILY THEN NO ONE NEEDS IT. YOU SELFISH LIAR!!!!?&%!"

Sister Ai:" Honestly,  you should just think before you *hiku* act. This kind of thing need a long time to be solved. Your IQ has increased in these years but when it comes to our family , your EQ has bottomed out!"

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su,  that *sob* I know how important family is to you, but don't isolate yourself. Without you , our family is empty. Also,as sister Ai said, your EQ, when it comes to our family is...eh...Sister Ai , you ...what did you say just now?!"

Seeing both Su Liang and Xiaoyou being confused,  Sister Ai smiled slightly.

"I said our family,  meaning the three of us. Haa...Although I was hurt by Su Liang to spent no time and getting another lover , I understand him. He was looking for a family . With you, it got completed. But , after that I didn't fully understood both of your feelings. *hiku*That's why I acted till now, to see if either of you was just casual and not fully serious. Turns out you both are pretty serious.

Otherwise, did you think that I will throw a tantrum like a child. All these years, I have matured mentally and not like Su Liang who is still stuck in his childhood,  seeking love. Though when it comes to other things , he is more mature than me.

But , it doesn't mean that I am not hurt. I told you , this thing requires time."

Su Liang :" Yeah" then he lowered his head.

Xiaoyou once again burst into tears. She ran over and hugged Sister Ai tightly.  :" Thank you! Thanks, Sister Ai for giving me this chance. I...I will not disappoint you!!"

BOOST - It increases the overall attributes of the user. It can also be stacked. By stacking 'Boost' , each time the attributes will be doubled. For example,  if a person stacks boost twice then his overall attributes will four times, if thrice then eight times. Note: The number of times a user can stock 'boost' depends on the stamina of the user.

Become a Patron!

1