Chapter 15: SPRING ERUPTED!! – FIRST STEP IN BUSINESS
123 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: SPRING ERUPTED!! - FIRST STEP IN BUSINESS

At the apartment of the Su Liang.

"Body recover"

"Haa...the pain is gone. If I didn't have to consider the surroundings, I would've done it much earlier."

Sister Ai:" I know that you can recover but I still don't want to see you in pain."

Xiaoyou:" Whenever I think of Brother Su being hurt, my heart aches , so stop being stupid!"

Su Liang was touched . He put his hand on Xiaoyou's head and then his other hand on Sister Ai's waist . Brought them closer , till their bodies touched each other. He took a deep breath.

"I understand.  I will think before I act in the future. Sorry."

Sister Ai:"  And , you forgot our conversation this morning. Now that it's evening, your hormones can't keep up. To truly become a family we need time . Otherwise , it will be ruined. "

Su Liang :" But don't you think that doing it will bring us closer faster. After all , the acceptance will increase."

Xiaoyou also followed:" Yes sister. Also , you said that you will give me a chance."

Sister Ai looked at them and was unsatisfied. After a while , she said :" Well , first we have to take a bath."

Su Liang and Xiaoyou:"" No problem! We can start from the bath!"

Looking at them , SisterAi was helpless.

In the bath , Su Liang looked at the wounds on their bodies.

He felt quiet guilty , if it wasn't for him they wouldn't be so injured.

Su Liang sighed and said : " Sorry for my sake , you got injured. Do it like this , Sister Ai you get inside my body and Xiaoyou wrap my body,  then I will use Body recovery,  yours wounds will then be gone."

Hearing Su Liang's first sentence they were slightly mad , after hearing it fully they looked at each other, with a flash in their eyes.

Then Sister Ai quickly went inside and Xiaoyou wrap his body. But this time wrapping was slightly wide , it covered his whole body except for his face and the source of primal instinct. Also, the wrap was outside like tight rubber and inside filled with tiny buds. Sister Ai also began to use her powers inside him. She combined the recovery, fire and electric powers to stimulate his body. 

Su Liang first felt slightly bewildered by the wrapping, then when the stimulation came he shouted,

"What are you doing!!?!"

Sister Ai:" Well,  I fused my recovery, fire and electric powers to stimulate you. I call it 'Su Liang's punishment power'. As for why I didn't used it before, you put forth your idea first. Also I was irritated by your attitude just now."

Xiaoyou :" Me too. We are doing it for ourselves. So that we can be by your side with a peace of mind. You don't care about this,  but we do. That's why I will now wrap your whole body from outside and stimulate it except for your primal instinct. "

Sister Ai:" I also think so . That's why I will stimulate your whole body from inside . Also, don't worry about Body recovery, I will take care of it. But you have to suffer, that's final."

Su Liang was greatly stimulated. With time he began to sweat and the wrapping got all slimy. This increased the stimulation. As time passed, both Sister Ai and Xiaoyou got turned on. They finally let Su Liang go. But after such torture, Su Liang was like a wild beast. Looking at them, Sister Ai with a great figure. Her body with a deep heaven in top and a mystical realm at the bottom. Exuding a caring and seducing atmosphere. And Xiaoyou with a slender figure. Her body with full of justice on top and soft perkiness at bottom. Exuding a tempting atmosphere. Su Liang couldn't control himself. He began his counterattack.

In the apartment of Su Liang,  three voices sounded loudly till dawn. It was a good thing that Su Liang bought a sound proof apartment.

Afternoon, the three were lying on the bed naked . Kissing each other from time to time.

"You were great last night Su *kiss*"

"It was very fascinating , brother Su *kiss*"

"You guys were the cause of it, you know . *kiss* Stimulating me like that *kiss*"

"See, Xiaoyou, we should do this type of thing often" "Yes , Sister Ai " *kiss*

Looking at them kissing each other , Su Liang, once again began to act according to his primal instinct.

After two hours,

They were having their lunch.

Su Liang: " Well then, we will launch our first step in business today."

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were stunned for a moment:" What will we be doing ?"

Su Liang:" Well we will first do a game. It's a great game."

Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were listening.  Su Liang:" The main goal in the game for the players is to work hard. It will be a test for them. On the way to finish the game, the players will encounter many obstacles.  They can hard or easy depending on the user's understanding of the game. In the game , the players will be given the ability to fly. They can walk too. But it will be hard to complete the game if the players choose to walk on the obstacles.

It will be a  game with many scenarios. These will only be unlocked after passing certain scenario. Also, I have to make it clear, this game will not have save feature. They will have to start from scratch if died. The graphics of the game will be unique.  Not seen in this world's history.

It will become the most popular game in this world. Every person , be it adult or child will play this game. This game will bring a sensation to this world.

To achieve this , I will need your both of your help.

Sister Ai, you will be doing character and background design. For the publicity, I will do it . As for technical problems,  Xiaoyou will do it."

"Su , all this is good . But what is the name of the game ?" Sister Ai said while drinking water.

Xiaoyou:" Design draft of the game will also be needed."

Su Liang:" Design draft, I will start writing it . As for name , its 'Flappy bird' "

Bufororororo  Sister Ai sprayed the water on his face.

"Cough ! Cough ! What ' Flappy bird ' , then all that nonsense from before was for this game?"

Su Liang asid while wiping his face with a slight smile :" Yes. What do you think?"

Sister Ai:" You...I... hahaahahahahaha

                                                Hahahhahahaha

                                                                Hahahahahahahaa"

Xiaoyou was watching her puzzled.

Become a Patron!

1