Chapter 16 : ONE SIDED WIN-WIN SITUATION
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16 : ONE SIDED WIN-WIN SITUATION

In a closed spaced,

A goddess like figure was sitting inside watching Su Liang through a window like screen floating in the air.

Watching,  Sometimes Su Liang would suffer from injuries.

Sometimes he would kill people.

Sometimes he would sneak behind the a person and assassinate him.

Sometimes he would be shot.

Seeing him suffering like this , the goddess was crying. :" Su *sob* sorry, you have to do this. If only I wouldn't have been kidnapped, you *sob*wouldn't have to suffer like this."

"I know that I am not good enough for you now but *sob* if I get another chance, *sob* I will become a women who will take care of you and *sob* never let you regret. I had learned various knowledge from people you killed and the *sob* people you mingle with. I studied every behaviour of them. Including talents like business. Each time you scouted a target, I too was studying *sob* them. I learned from them deception, business, entrapment, blackmailing, human reading , etc. *sob* I thought someday , I will come *sob* out and help you. That's why *sob* don't die, okay?!"

At last , Su Liang died.

The goddess began to scream and cry loudly.

"Uwaaaaaa!!!!! Su!! Su!! Don't die !! I...Don't...if you aren't *sob * alive , what will I do!!?!!"

At this time an inanimate voice sounded suddenly:" The host requests for the reunion with the hostess Liang Ai , is the request accepted?"

Sister Ai:" Huh?... I can reunite with Su, Accepted!!

Then Sister Ai disappeared from the closed space.

Xiaoyou: " Honestly, Brother Su,  seeing you talking like that I thought it was an action game. You...you...Sadistic Liar!! "

Sister Ai laughed out hearing this :" Hahaha truly , if the people play this game after reading such a description, they will really tear you."

Su Liang:" Hehehe...Well then let's continue ."

Sister Ai:" Yes , I will put these plates aside first."

Xiaoyou:" But brother Su , I can make more advanced games. Why such game do we have to make ?"

Su Liang :" Xiaoyou, do you know how much this game made in my world at it's peak? 50000$ per day at its peak. So do you think this is worth it ? Also it took a fermentation of 1 - 2 years to reach global, but we just launcb it globally."

Xiaoyou :" I understand. I just have to hack everyone's computer and put an pop up advertisements , so that everyone can download it. "

Su Liang:" Clever! But we have to make it for all available gaming terminal. Like mobile,console,computer and for tv too. That way , we can increase our advertising income."

Sister Ai: " Stupid ! If you launched globally you will need many servers . Also , if suddenly hacked the  devices of everyone,  the government will look for you . Also , have you considered making a company and its source of income if you suddenly launched ads globally. Will no one suspect how these game makers  launched such ads ? "

Su Liang and Xiaoyou were stunned and lowered their like listening to an elder.

Sister Ai:" Honestly,  haa...Xiaoyou can you make a server ?"

Xiaoyou suddenly brightened:" Yes! I can make servers. I also have a server which can cover the whole planet which can handle any type of game . But it is satellite based . Which takes at least a month to complete. But don't worry,  I have a land server which can cover the whole planet , it can be made through a simple mobile phone,  I just have to transform it through my Techno-sapien abilities. Just , it can only support low end casual games."

Sister Ai smiled slightly:" Okay , very good Xiaoyou ! Then next is game design . Well , I will do the design and make a draft , then Xiaoyou can process it. Well then,  Su, let's discuss the publicity. "

Su Liang:" Well let's discuss. But first..." With that he patted his thigh.

Sister Ai quickly sat down at his thigh and Su Liang hugged her tightly.

Su Liang also beckoned Xiaoyou and she also sat on his thigh with a mobile phone turning it into a server.

All three had been intimate way more than this. This much is nothing.

Then they began to discuss.

Su Liang:" First,  I think that we should really launch globally. Although there will be suspicion, we can just establish a branch in every country. I know the procedure can be long but we can just hack it. Also, in this world , office space is not strictly required."

Sister Ai:" Second, I think that while we are advertising  , we should hold a competition . The first player to complete the game from each continent will get 100,000 $ each, first 100 players from each continent will get 50,000 $ each ,first 500 will get 10,000 $ each , first 1000 will get 5000 $ each and lastly is a bumper offer first 100,000 from each continent will get 1000$ each."

Su Liang:" Sister Ai...we don't have that much... Oh right, this is an endless game , so aren't we scaming the people ?"

Sister Ai:" Well then, we will make it a stand alone game with leaderboards . Don't worry,  instead of endless mode , we will make it a scenario mode. Here, the player will experience the same game with different background in intervals. The background will be every street on this planet which has its picture on the internet or we can steal it from cctv cameras. So , how long do you think the players will take to complete it?"

Su Liang:" Sister Ai, you are a sadistic succubus."

Xiaoyou:"Well then, Third , I will make it so that every group of circle in the world has three to four members getting this game's ad directly or indirectly, all the while getting their sub conscious to play this game. This will at least make ìt's spread be vast. Also I will divide the background of the game according to the person's preference,  though it will take time but it will be completed till tommorow. Also the game will be compressed highly so that anyone could download it in a second."

Su Liang :" Xiaoyou,  you should keep the data collected by the players safely for future reference. "

Xiaoyou :" Yes, brother Su. But what if by chance someone cleared the game?"

Sister Ai :" That, if someone really cleared it . Then we will give an update where the bird can use some powers like dash, bullet, etc. Also , by the time they cleared the game, they will get so used to the game that they will find it hard to delete it. By the way, the leaderboards will also help them to keep faces . It's win-win situation. "

Su Liang and Xiaoyou said at the same time:""This type of one sided win win situation is really only good for us!""

"""Hahahahaha"""" The trio started laughing.

When they calmed down,  they noticed their position of sitting , then ...spring erupted.

Become a Patron!

1