Chapter 19 : FIGHT AND TRIUNE COMPANY
85 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19 : FIGHT AND TRIUNE COMPANY

At the depths of a forest,

Four figures were fighting. There were three girls fighting against a boy.

Su Liang quickly dodge a wind blade by Sister Ai. He was just about to step on the ground when a missile came towards him. He had to turn into a mist . Just when he was going to run back in mist form, a sonic scream came from Sylvia in a bat form. Su Liang couldn't handle this scream. He gave up his mist form. He returned to his normal form. He used Ignite to create an explosion in front of himself and then used Telekinesis aiming at a nearby tree and flew towards itself.

When he was halfway through, Xiaoyou who was watching him with clairvoyance used Intercept to cut of his telekinesis signal with the tree for a moment.  Then also, this caused a great loss of mental strength for Xiaoyou. Due to the intercept , Su Liang lost his control which resulted in him crashing to the ground.

Su Liang layed on the ground while gathering combustile air. When the three were worried about him and somehow let their guard down . Su Liang quickly used Ignite to create a huge explosion. When the rubble caused by the explosion were still in the air , Su Liang used Telekinesis to use them as bullets and threw them over the three.

Sylvia quickly dodged them, due to her strong vampire physique . She used neutralise over those which can't be dodged . Her mental strength was strong from the start so this wasn't a big problem. When there were multiple targets at once , she turned into a bat and used sonic scream all the while avoiding the bullets. This ensured her of almost null injuries.

Sister Ai created a wind dome around her. She also created a water armour which protected her vitals. This detered the stone bullets. There were some which broke through wind. She quickly used phase to dodge these. The consumption of the stamina was less due to less usage of phase.

Xiaoyou used her clairvoyant eyes along with her high IQ to quickly dodge these. Each step she took was precise so that the bullets can be avoided . Bullets which were impossible to avoid met her shield on the left and a gun on the right. This reduced her physical injuries.

When they were busy with dealing with bullets, Su Liang quickly appeared behind the bat form Sylvia  and captured her. Sylvia was about to start struggling but Su Liang quickly made her unconscious. Then he used Ignite on a big rock and aimed them at one point in the wind dome of Sister Ai using telekinesis. Without checking for the outcome , he turned into a black mist and appeared below Xiaoyou's leg. While Xiaoyou was still distracted by the explosion,  he quickly caught her leg through black mist and knocked her down. Meanwhile,  Sister Ai also didn't expect such a scale of attack at only one point of her shield and she was also defeated.

Su Liang walked a few steps away from them and said :" Well done . After a week's practice , you three have greatly improved. Now for the mistakes, Sylvia - You only focus at what's in front of you . This makes your surroundings to be your blind spots. You have to guard against sneak attack. Sister Ai - Although you are alert in all directions. When an attack comes focused on one point,  your defense can't handle it . You have to strengthen your guard against frontal attacks. Xiaoyou- Due to your IQ you can handle most attacks. But this creates unexpected attack to be your weak points. You have to improve yourself.

Also this training is just for you to be somewhat proficient in combat. This will just make you strong enough to escape. For real combat , I will take you to a place I've found. "

After explaining them , he turned towards Xiaoyou and said :" Xiaoyou,  how much more time will it take for the complete immersive training module (CITM) to be completed. Also , you have to sort out the training method for high level soldiers in your world and the training method in this world."

Xiaoyou:" Yes , brother Su. The training methods are already gathered . I have hacked every military database in this world. Also the CITM will be ready till tommorow. "

Su Liang:" Okay good. Sister Ai, how's the 'FLAPPY BIRD '?"

Sister Ai:" It's going well. I think after some time when we introduce advertising function in our game, the income per day will be  1 million $ ."

Su Liang was taken aback:" Really?"

Sister Ai :" Really . I have studied human heart for so many years in your locket.  This type of manipulation is just a small trick."

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su,  I have created a real like looking virtual avatar. It will help us protecting our identity when talking about business. Also I have created a virus which can detect games similar to ours. It will send a bug directly to the main server and source code all the while remaining undetected. This bug will crash the game. How is it ? Our opponents are defeated before they are born." Xiaoyou said with sly evil smile.

Su Liang patted her head and said :" You are learning to be more devious. But I like it."

Su Liang:" I am very satisfied with your training.  But you have to speed up , I  have a very important task for you ."

Sylvia:"Yes Master. I will do it. Also master , when will you punish me?"

Su Liang:" I will do it. But don't slack off. If I find you intentionally delaying my plans for your own excitement,  then I will just kill you. "

Seeing him like this Sylvia said with determination:" Yes master. I will finish my training as soon as possible. "

"Well let's continue. " And they began their training.

It's been one week from the release of 'Flappy bird '. During this time, Su Liang focused on traing them. While Sister Ai and Xiaoyou were focusing on business. And Sylvia assumed the role of a maid.

After that night, Sylvia awakened and became extremely obedient to Su Liang, enjoying the pleasure of being ordered around.

She became an orphan after her parent's had an accident in the research lab. After getting the news , Sylvia was left alone in despair.  She quickly understood that human heart is scum. No one took care of her while her parent's property was confiscated.  She was left alone on streets. Somehow through stealing and the like , she started studying science. Her interest was greatly aroused as it was the only escape route of her from loneliness. Eventually , she became indifferent to human lives, till that night.

In this week, 'Flappy bird ' also became popular. There were many discussions on it. Many people who came for prize , quickly became used to it. The leaderboards also worked well. Many people , especially students played it for the face. There were also experts analysing it.

Netizens on a 'flappy bird' forum :

"Hey, this game is really annoying. But  I don't want to delete it."

"Hehe , I am at top of my leaderboards in my friend's circle. This game is really face earning."

"Hey! The scenes in the background are real life. This feels a bit like travelling. "

"Upstairs , you should really go out sometimes. You usually stay at home right ?"

"Upstairs,  how do you know that ?"

"Hey! I came for the prize , how come it seems like this game never ends?"

"Upstairs, hehe. This is an endless game. "

" What?...then this is scam."

"No! Its not a scam , you two . Look this is the screenshot of me completing the game."

An image was attached. 'Congratulations on being the first to complete the game in your continent.

You will receive your prize after you have sent a screenshot of this message to our company's email.'

"I played this game for 45 hours straight and completed every background scenes. I travelled the whole world through this game and completed this game."

"Hey buddy quickly send this and see if the prize is relevant. "

" I sent it and their reply also came Hmm, it seems like an update of the game. Well , looks like I will get it after updating the game."

"Hey buddy quickly update. Also what's the name of the company?"

"F***k, the 'Triune' company is really black ." An image was attached.

'Congratulations on being the first to complete the game on your continent. This is the prize of 100000$. Yes, you are right . We are selling this update of the game for 100,000 $ in which all the services are free for a lifetime. And by being the first , you can enjoy the latest powers of the bird firsthand.

Also , this will help you keep a great face in front of everyone.

Teehee!! '

"What the f**k is teehee huh!!!"

"God, I really want to delete this game."

"Yes, you should really delete it."

"Yes, I will delete it. Just...this is a new game and I haven't tried it . I will just...delete it after I am bored."

Other people in the forum were smiling wryly. This was the case predicted by Liang Ai.  After playing this game . Most people are interested in its casualness and there immersiveness is maintained by the leaderboards which allows them to compete with their friends.

Experts were also interested in this game,

"This game, although casual, has swept throughout the world in a week's time."

"The Triune company, it's obviously a new company. But the money they spent on advertising should be very big. "

"Then also , how do you think such a game became this popular?"

"Haven't you noticed , the game coding done for this game is near perfect. It has a perfect balance between the drop rate , flying rate, obstacle pattern ,etc."

"Yes. I tried making such a game . But every time I do it , there seems to be some kind of error. The game just crashes."

"Yes, you are right . Also , whenever I was losing too much, the balance readjusted. This let's the losing playing gain a sense of achievement thereby retaining him."

"Also the background of the game also changes, according to location of the player."

"Right , if the permission is not given for location access , it starts the game according to the continent. "

"I  don't know how they change the background,  but for every region's player , there are specific backgrounds, which appears when you just start to get bored."

"The Triune company is really black. They have strong psychologist to guess the player's state. They also have a great method to know the location preference of a region."

"Did they use big data ? But when was such a survey taken place ?"

"Hey, their prize claim was fake . They just give the winners an update of the game with powers."

"But this doesn't matter now is it? When the players get used to playing this game , they just don't delete it."

A group of businessmen:

" Hey, have you inquired about the aquisition of the Triune company ?"

"Yes . But they replied with 'No need'."

" Then,  did you talked about that advertising fee ?"

"I talked . But they said that the deal will be at least in million $"

"Million $ , for a new company , they sure are arrogant."

" They are not arrogant. Although they made just a casual game, the strong planning , marketing,  player's psychology, strong numerical balance, etc. have been utilised to the fullest."

"Hey,  I just received an email . It says that starting next week there will be an advertisement column. The price is 1 million $ per day. They also have 100,000 $ per hour and 5 million $ per week."

"Woah! This time they are really really arrogant. "

"Right, I thought they had some strong team. But seeing this,  they are just fools with minds filled with the aftertaste of success."

Become a Patron!

1