Chapter 20 : SUCCESS? MEANING OF TRIUNE
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20 : SUCCESS? MEANING OF TRIUNE

At a gaming company's office, a middle aged man was watching this discussion on the business forum. He is the head of this gaming company. Although the company went well in the beginning, it started going downhill with the release of the new game. The game was a shooting game with high graphics. The investment was huge . But there was no heat. Seeing the advertising function of 'Flappy bird ' , he decided to gamble.

"If this doesn't goes well , I may have to close the company. " Thus , typed an email and prepared to choose the 1 million $ option. Just after 10 minutes a video call came to his computer.

On the screen was a beautiful lady with pink hair.

"Hello sir , my name is Virtua Eva. As per your email, you have requested for a million $ package. I will tell you , your choice is correct.

Now , our game is popular all over the world  . According to our investigation, your company is now going downhill. So you have chosen this option as a last resort." Hearing this, the man was shocked by their intelligence. His heart was a little tight.

Without waiting for his response, virtua continued:" You know, the specific user number of our player base is very large. Our game has spread to all the corners in the world. Think about it , even if 20% of these players plays your game, your company will have a huge income. Think about it . "

Like this ,She quickly discussed the co-operation with the man using various temptations . The middle aged man quickly signed an agreement online and transferred the amount. After closing the call, the man felt that something was a little unreal. The lady was okay , the voice was okay, but there was still something off.

"It seems like the lady was a little unreal . Like her eye brows and her expression on the face doesn't synchronise with the situation." The man muttered under his  breath. He still doesn't know that the words he said was transmitted to the developer of the avatar through his own computer. And that , due to his words the virtual avatar created for the business head of Triune company  to disguise herself was further improved. He doesn't even know that the Virtua he was talking to was just a cover for the business head. It's true that he was talking to a person but the image and voice was false.

After a week,

The middle aged man was checking the data of his game. Today was the day of his advertisement on 'Flappy bird ' . He was anxious.  Today , he will know if his gamble is right or wrong. When the advertisement was put on , he checked it. It was there on the opening screen in the form of a banner. It just covered less than one-fifth of the screen.

There was also an advertisement block on the retry and pause screen. Although it was there, it didn't interfered much with the gaming experience. It almost seems like it is just there, not like a typical advertisement with bright colours and such.

The middle aged man was a little agitated. He spent a million $ for just this . Wouldn't he just have been scammed. But he still tried to remain calm.

The results were beyond his expectations when the afternoon arrived. The downloads began to rise rapidly. Although it seems like the players attracted were just 21% and the retainment rate was just 10% . You have to know that these are from the player base of a game which has been popular all over the world. This amount of players is enough for his company to survive for a month.

Seeing these results , the businessmen all over the world, became greatly aware of the potential of this game. They started enquiring about the aquisition of the Triune company but they were left with nothing. At last,  they hurried to find the advertising function as a point of contact. But they were stunned to find that the advertisements were booked till next month. They were greatly disappointed and started cursing the forerunners who despite saying ill about Triune company,  they were the first to pay the advertising fees.

Thus, like this , Su Liang earned 60 million $ by a single game.

Su Liang was greatly surprised. He never thought that such a simple game will earn him this much money. But if you think about it , there are various reasons for it.

1- The development of games is not strong in the aspects of creativity. Simply, there are less good games.

2- Even in the previous world , there was not any advertisement on such a large scale. Here, the 'Flappy bird ' was heavily advertised, of course illegally but there is no evidence so it's fine and even if someone took action , he has gathered more than enough money to work on the next step. Every game terminal in this world was more or less advertised once every three days.

3- Due to the contest, the players gathered were significantly large. When these players realised the nature of the contest (scam) , they were already used to playing this game. Thus, the contest didn't have any negative impact.  Rather, due to it being a controversial topic , more curious players were attracted towards it.

4 - Due to the background change of the game being based on the behavioural habits and preferences of the player,  the player rarely gets bored while playing it.

5 - Due to the perfect structure, balance, numerical coding , etc. The players get to enjoy a very immersive gameplay.

6 - Due to the virus , there are no competitors. This creates a monopoly of the game over the entire world. A copy of such game will take some time to come out. After all, humans are creative. They will find a loophole. But by then , the Triune company will likely have finished it's second step.

After being shocked by the sudden gains, Su Liang asked Sister Ai and Xiaoyou.

Su Liang:" Sister Ai,  Xiaoyou,  I  am really surprised. I will not ask how you did but in the future , you will be responsible for making money for me."

Sister Ai:" I told you . I make money , you gather power and Xiaoyou is the developer. "

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su , I  will work hard for you."

Su Liang patted her head and said:" Okay. Well then , why did you named our company Triune?"

Sister Ai :" That's because Triune means three in one . And we three are one."

Su Liang exclaimed:"Oh!!" He then quickly hugged both of them and threw them on the bed.

Sylvia looked at them with envy. At this time Su Liang turned his head and said to Sylvia:" Come on , you don't have to be left alone. Triune just represent my money . You will be representing my power in the future. So hurry up and come inside. Or would you let your master wait for you."

Sylvia was stunned when she heard her role for the future. After being beckoned twice , she was flustered. Quickly entered the room and said to Su Liang:" Master , sorry for making you wait . Please punish me."

Su Liang:" You are right! I will properly punish tonight."

Sister Ai:" Su , hurry up or I will punish you."

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su , I can't wait."

Su Liang:" Coming"

Then the four rolled down the bed . They started practising their primal instinct. Spring erupted.

Become a Patron!

1