Chapter 21 : HAREM QUEEN
114 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21 : HAREM QUEEN

" Hey you! Can you teach your daughter some sense?!  She always keeps bugging me ?! She doesn't do housework or anything ! Even though I have to work every day in the lab!!?!"

"Like I don't have to do the work !? Also , she is your daughter too !?! So, as a mother , you should take care of her!!"

"Why do I have to take care of her !?! In the first place ! I never wanted her ?!? You didn't control yourself ! So you have to take care of her.!?!"

"Like I ever wanted her !?!"

In a room , a 5 year old tanned skin girl with silver hair was covering her head with a pillow.

"Sorry...sorry...I thought...if I showed you *sob* my perfect mark test *sob* you ...would just *uwaa*"

The girl was crying covering her mouth trying hard to be quiet.

"I...I...just  wanted some*hiku * some attention*uwaabbbbb*"

At this time , a warm sensation was transmitted to her. She looked up to see Su Liang was giving her a warm hug full of care. Feeling this she started crying more loudly :"Uwaaaaaaaa...Master! Master! "

She seemed to hear a voice :" I have a very important task for you "

                              "You will be representing my power!"

Hearing this, she cried even more loudly :" Master! *uwaaa* master*sob* I *hiku* you are the first *sob* to ...to accept me. Till now, *sob* I...I was ...I was only bullied and used ...*sob* but  you were ...the first to *hiku* give me warmth ."

Slowly,  the 5 year old Sylvia turned into a 20 year old . Suddenly, *kissss* She felt her a warmth transmitting through her lips.

Sylvia abruptly opened her eyes. In front of her, were three faces smiling at her. Su Liang whose lips were wet from her saliva because of the kiss, Sister Ai laying on top of Su Liang and Xiaoyou poking her head from the left of Su Liang,  al the while clinging to him.

Sylvia quickly became embarrassed.  She buried her on Su Liang's chest and said :" Master, that...that was ...I am sorry . You can punish me!" Her soft breath tickled Su Liang.

It's been one month since the launch of 'Flappy bird '. In this time, training of the three is going well. Also due to the development of CITM , the four of Su Liang has learned a near perfect combat training module made by the combination and permutation of all the training method gathered by Xiaoyou which includes her world, this world and Su Liang's world. You have to know Su Liang was a killer so he definitely knew some good traing module.

Also, due to the training , the development of a space based sattelite was delayed by half a month. Although this delayed the next step of the Triune company but the training is necessary for living in this world. Although there is strict systems and powerful military, after all , the last world war ended only few decades ago.

Another thing that happened is that Xiaoyou and Sylvia worked together and created a new invention. To test this device , Su Liang and Sister Ai went on a date.

While walking on the street,  Sister Ai was holding Su Liang's arm. They looked like a heaven made couple. With Su Liang having a mature temperament and a flawless perfect face of a Vampire king, and Sister Ai exuding a gentle temperament with a goddess like atmosphere and an Angelic face, they were a perfect couple.

"Su, this is our first time right, a date?"

"Yes. So, I want to enjoy it."

They first went to a cafe.

"Sister Ai,  this is my first time on a date , so I just planned as I thought, if you don't like something , say it."

"Su, it's not perfect. But since you planned it, I am more than happy."

"Is that so?..Haaa...I was worried."

"By the way Su, before we officially begin our date , do you still love me ?"

Su Liang was startled:" Yes. I love very much."

"Then, what's with you getting new women ? It's alright if you are bored with me , just say it , I will treat you like a sister then."

"No! Sister Ai I love you very much. As for the new women, you see, they are necessary for my plan to succeed . "

"Ok. Your plan involves Xiaoyou as source of technology and Sylvia as source of your military. Then? It seems that intercourse is not involved in your plan right?"

"That...that is a ...yes, a side benefit." Slap! Su Liang was slapped . It was good that they were sitting remotely so no one noticed.

"Think what you are saying. Are you playing with them?"

"No. I am not. I consider Xiaoyou my family."

"Then Sylvia ?"

"That ...honestly,  I am infatuated with her. When I look at her , I could see a mirror to myself. If there weren't be you in my life, I would've most likely become like her. No one to rely on . Just live for the sake of living. Complete your wishes regardless of the damage to the surroundings. Indifference to the living. All alone . Like a living mask with no emotion inside."

"Haa...you are just making it more complicated. Do you think treat her as a family just because of your infatuation. And when infatuation cools down, then?"

"..." Su Liang lowered his head.

"Haa...Su , listen it's okay for there to be affection but you have to take responsibility for it. Now , we three are in a state where we can't separate from you. But if you didn't properly express your stance, then it will only hurt us. Well ...let's continue our date . After you think it through we will discuss again."

"....ok. That and Sister Ai,  are you ok with me having other women than you ?"

"Hehe...how can I be ok? But I promised to myself that I will never let you regret anything. So I have to get used to it."

"That...how to say...Sorry. I will make up to you."

"Then , give me more time and love."

"I will try my best and I have a request, can you please be the queen of my harem."

"You are very selfish. Getting me to manage your girls. But I don't have any choice , do I ?"

"Well , as for compensation , take this " Su liang gave her a red string.

"What is this ?" Sister Ai asked while taking the red string.

"Well, I used a command saying 'I want a bond between me and Sister Ai in which if there is ever a lack of love from either side , both will die.'"

"As always you are very selfish. Well, me too don't want to live without you so it's alright...So how to use it?"

"Right, it seems to be tying it to each other's ring finger."

"What is this, red string of fate...Here "

The moment they tied the red string , they felt the same irreplaceable feelings at the time of spiritual connection and black hole merging. At the same time just as they tied the string , two more strings appeared to be attached to their ring fingers extending towards the direction of their apartment.

Xiaoyou's message came through black hole communication :" Brother Su, what happened? I suddenly felt a spiritual connection between us increased. Also, I seem to feel the same connection between Sister Ai. Sylvia also felt it. And this connection, it seems, right, if there is a lack of love from Brother Su, then we will die. Well , we both here don't want to live without you so it's fine.  Well bye.  Enjoy your date."

Su Liang and Sister Ai looked at each other with complicated emotions. Su Liang opened his mouth :" System, give me the description of this string."

A screen appeared in front of them.

Red string of Harem Queen - A red string to control the harem of the king. It forms a spiritual connection between the queen and king's other wives. The queen can monitor the other harem members health and love for the king. If there is a candidate with no love or whose love has bottomed up , the queen can let her die or remove her from the harem.

At the same time , this makes the member without love from the king to die immediately. The spiritual connection with the queen will automatically make them closer to the queen. It will not interfere with their thoughts but it will make them to be open to the queen about their feelings.

Red string represents wife. Pink string represents mistress.

There were three red strings on Sister Ai's ring finger.

Su Liang was somewhat embarrassed:" That, you see, the command was the bond between me and my Harem Queen  Sister Ai. "

Become a Patron!

1