Chapter 22 : HEAVEN MADE COUPLE
83 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22 : HEAVEN MADE COUPLE

They both went shopping for clothes.

"Su , how is this? " " good" " and this?" "Good" "this?" "Good"...

After a while,  Sister Ai came out wearing a dress which fully displayed her goddess like aura. Seeing her wearing the white dress . With hair flowing down like a waterfall with two waves of hair in the front. A necklace which perfectly suited her gentle atmosphere along with a small tiara. Her body exuding a pure noble and pure temperament.  Along with the beautiful dress which looked like a queen's dress. She was looking exactly like a pure , noble and gentle queen.

Su Liang:" Gorgeous ." His mouth was agap. He was mesmerized by Sister Ai's beauty.

Everyone was stunned.  Her beauty was heavenly. Along with Su Liang wearing a formal suit with sharp edges. It exuded a great majesty from him . They both looked like a heaven made couple of a King and a Queen. Everyone was about to take photo when they saw Su Liang handing a camera to take their photo and while others were still preparing to take photo, Su Liang quickly took back the camera looking at the photos , smiled , went inside the changing room and changed to their original clothes.

After buying clothes , they went to watch a movie.

In the movie theatre,  they both were sitting on the last row at the corner.

"Su, why are you not watching the movie?"

"I can ask that to you  too? "

"I am looking at something more interesting than the movie."

"Well me too."

*kissss*

Their lips connected and they started feeling each other.  It was good that Su Liang was very proficient in stealth , so no one noticed them.

They reached the peak of their excitement but, after all, no one is in exhibitionism. They could only use the other's hand.

After the movie , they ate something and went to a park.

While strolling, they looked more and more intimate.

"Su, what is your plan ?"

"Well,  I have a grand plan for our future. But first comes the plan to complete the synchronisation. "

"Hmm...you plan to complete in the next 2 or 3 years instead of the 5 year time limit."

"Yes. Then, my grand plan will begin."

"Well,  whatever it is I support you . "

"I know."

They got more closer. They were literally sticking to each other.

Seeing the sunset , they both looked happy without any other emotions. Their eyes were fill with mist.

"At last, after all those years of sufferings,  we are finally here, together loving and supporting each other. Right Su?"

"You are right. And we will never separate again , Ai."

Hearing her name from his mouth, Liang Ai blushed and snuggled in his embrace.

"Su, we will always stay like this."

"Yes. We will."

They were standing under a tree watching the sunset. Their atmosphere was very lovely. Then Su Liang took out a badge and pressed it. They both vanished from there and appeared in their apartment.

Become a Patron!

1