Chapter 23 : BEFORE DEPARTURE
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23 : BEFORE DEPARTURE !

Seeing them, Sylvia quickly brought some water. While Xiaoyou came with a notebook.

"Brother Su,  how was the prototype?"

"Well it was good . But you should create some identification mechanism."

"Yes. I will create a genetic reader lock. Then it will only be used by the authorised person. Also,  you should be tired , take rest, Sylvia made the dinner , so don't worry. "

Su Liang flicked her forehead." And you?"

"I..I..

"Master, it was I who requested her to let me do all the work."

"Hmm..defending huh...I will thoroughly punish you tonight, wait for me. Sylvia."

Sylvia's body trembled with excitement.

After dinner , on the sofa.

Su Liang kept his legs on the shoulders of Sylvia who was sitiing on the floor. Sylvia carefully massaged his legs sometimes licking them. Su Liang had his head burried in the goddess level , top heaven of Sister Ai. Sister Ai was massaging his face with her top heaven while he was sucking on them. Xiaoyou laid on top of Su Liang. Massaging his arms. Sometimes licking his chest. Sometimes biting his neck.

At this time Su Liang said :" I am going to be away for a week."

The atmosphere suddenly froze. Sister Ai glanced at him and sighed. Then said :"...Okay."

No longer did anyone asked a question about the reason for his leaving.

Su Liang glanced at them and said:" I have a very important decision to make. And for that , I have to travel for a week. The UHP will start next week right. I will come back before that. That aside , let's discuss the next step for the Triune company. "

Thus, Su Liang hid the fact that he wanted to travel to clear his mind on whether to accept Sylvia as his wife or mistress.

Su Liang:" Well,  Sister Ai,  what were you planning to do next ?"

Sister Ai: " Plants vs zombies "

Su Liang:" Happy Farm will be our next step."

Sister Ai:" Happy Farm ?"

Su Liang:" Have you forgotten? It is a game where we have develop our farms. It also has fishing, cattle rearing, etc. It's most attractive feature is that we can steal crops from our friend's farm. Remember?"

Sister Ai patted her head:" Oh that , Yes I remember. But, your appetite is really big. We just made 60 million $ and now you are going to lauch a two step billion dollar project."

Hearing the two step billion dollar project,  Sylvia widened her eyes :" Master, this game is a billion dollar project?"

Sister Ai:" Of course not. It is just a step for this billion dollar project.  After completing the next step will there be a billion dollar project ."

Su Liang:" Xiaoyou while I am gone , you have to hurry up on the sattelite. Also after completing this full earth covering , high performance server sattelite,  start planning for a full earth covering networking and spy sattelite. "

Xiaoyou said cutely :" Yes!!"

Su Liang:" Sylvia , you can help them with work. Meanwhile,  you have to quickly learn combat. You have to become strong. After coming back , there will be a very important task for you.  So I want a Sylvia who can overwhelm me in an one on one fight. You two also don't slack off on training."

Sister Ai:" Yes. Also this is a gift for you . I first thought of giving you a spirit but I can't make it now, it needs time. This is a highly dense water shield compressed in this bracelet.  It covers the whole body. You can use it only once though."

Xiaoyou:" Brother Su,  take this bracelet from me too. It is a convertible electromagnetic gun with high penetration. It can turn into a bracelet or a gun anytime, so storage is not a problem. Just, it only has 12 shots."

Sylvia took off a necklace from her neck. "This a gas bomb I kept for protection. It is made of death gas which make people paralysed , if the gas just touches them. This is my gift . I wish you never get to use it , master. ...Oh but you are a vampire king , you can't die easily. So it won't be needed. Haa..take care master."

Su Liang:" No. I will be travelling only with my Ignite. So these are useful for me." Then Su Liang wore each of them.

Sister Ai said slightly anxious :" After all, you still don't go."

Su Liang:" No, my decision is final. Now, let's enjoy the night."

That night , they enjoyed each other more thoroughly. I don't know if they didn't want Su Liang to go or what , they were very enthusiastic.  So enthusiastic that they did it till the next night. Without getting out of the bed. Doing everything on the bed. Till the point, where the bed was cracked.

Become a Patron!

1