Chapter 24 : SU LIANG’S SITUATION !!!!!
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24 : SU LIANG'S SITUATION !!!!!

A 14 year old boy , with a locket on his neck, was running in an alley. His hands were stained with blood.

"Haaa...haa...haa...

There was a bruise on his face. His hand seemed to be grazed by a bullet. After he ran for a more isolated alley , he turned around and faced an Old Man . He was surprised to see that the bodyguards following him were on the ground. The old man seemed gentle on the surface but his body exuded a great intimidation. A person who killed countless people.

The old man asked :" So, did you take your revenge ?"

The boy took a deep breath. :" No. But I will someday."

Old man: " How?"

The boy :" Because you seem to be looking for apprentice and you will give me a chance."

Clever!

Old man:" Well, your head is good. But you have to know there are conditions for each transaction."

The boy :" Who do I have to kill?"

"No, you don't have to kill, just..."

"Just..

"Hey ! Wake up !! How long are you going to sleep?!!Aah!" A rough voice sounded.

KICK!! SLAM!!

Su Liang was kicked and slammed on the ground.

Su Liang opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings.

"Hey!! Wake up!! How long do we have to take just to give you food!!"

"Well,  let it go!! Think of it like feeding a goat to later eat him!!"

"But!! This is not a goat ! Also even if he is going to be dissected to complete the research, we are just going to be treated like some low level labourers. At least , there should be some extra compensation for...Hey, these necklace and bracelets are good. " With that he extended his hand to snatch Su Liang's accessories.

Just as he was about to reach the bracelet. One of the bracelet turned into a gun.

BANG!      BANG!!

Su Liang quickly shot .

Both the men were lying on the ground with a hole on their head .

"Ugh...Even though I deliberately took that shot...ugh, it still hurts. Haa...I don't even have body recover."

Su Liang looked at his handcuffs. He tried hard to take it off but remained disappointed.

"Haa...It looks like these handcuffs are made specially for fire attributes. If I used fire to melt it or something, the bomb will explode. I have used up 2 shots, 10 remains. The guards will probably come in another 10 minutes. Looks like I have to use one more shot for these handcuffs. Hope this bomb will not blow up by this gun."

Su Liang shot at the handcuffs. Just as the handcuffs were broken , the bomb began to lit up.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"C1 , open the door. C1 C1...I heard a gunshot just now...dead huh. Then

SLAM!!

Su Liang quickly threw the bomb on the guard and ran to the corridor and entered another room.

"This is not possible!"

"But you also heard him that night! He said he would contact us after finishing his task ."

"But ! It's been three days since he has contacted us. If something happened to Master , I...I"

"Right, Sister Ai, it is just a black hole call."

"No. Did you not heard that he had an important task to complete? If we contacted as we please , we would become his burden. Also, you two were there right , at the time he left,  he said that we should continue to complete the tasks he gave us . Have you completed the sattelite Xiaoyou. Sylvia,  have you completed your whole training module ?"

Xiaoyou and Sylvia said at the same time:" "No, we have not. But ! ""

Sister Ai shouted angrily :" Do you think only you care about Su Liang?!?!!!"

Xiaoyou and Sylvia were frightened by her and lowered their heads.

Seeing them, Sister Ai: " Haa... Look I know you are worried about him. But we can only wait for him here. If we were stronger , we could have gone with him but...haa...okay, start your work. We have to show him our capabilities,  otherwise he wouldn't take us with him in the future too."

Xiaoyou : " But , Sister Ai, without brother Su, I can't concentrate."

Sylvia : " Right. Also, I have been training really hard . I am tired. Mistress, do you think you could give me some refreshments ?"

Sister Ai:" Your character change is too much , Sylvia. In front of Su Liang,  you are very docile. "

Sylvia said gleefully :" That's because he is my master. Also, without him my character couldn't get into it, so you know..."

Sister Ai asked while glancing at her eyes :" So, which one is the real you ?"

Sylvia said lazily while smiling  :" Who knows. I think both of the character is the real me. Just depends on his presence."

Sister Ai glanced at her and muttered to herself:" Maybe that's why he had gone to decide what to do with you..."

As a vampire, Sylvia's ears were sharp. She immediately glared at Sister Ai .

"What did you say ?!!!"

Sister Ai just smiled at her.

Sylvia got irritated and grabbed her shoulder.

"You know, even if you are his most beloved, I have the right to know if it is related to me."

Sister Ai formed a water blade on her hand and lifted it up. She said while looking at her smiling,

"You know, Su Liang doesn't like something fake. Maybe he has noticed it or maybe not but ! That's why he couldn't accept you."

Xiaoyou said panicking : " Hey, Sister Ai,  Sister Sylvia you shouldn't fight. Sister Ai , are you testing her too ?"

Both of them glanced at Xiaoyou . Sylvia released her shoulder.  While Sister Ai cleared the water blade. She said while looking at Xiaoyou:" No, I am not testing her. Su Liang really dislikes her fake personality. That's why he left this time to think of whether to give her a status of a wife or mistress,  also to give her a chance to really open up to him."

Xiaoyou:" Fake personality...chance...then what about the task ?"

Sister Ai :" Of course,  there is that too. It seems to be related to his plan. But most likely,  it is related to Sylvia. You heard it right , an important task for Sylvia."

On the side , Sylvia trembled. Her body shook. She never thought that due to her fear of being thrown out, Su Liang went on this trip and is now most likely in danger.

She gritted her and started walking towards the CITM. Just as Sylvia reached the door, she lifted her elbow and dodged to the right. A fireball grazed her elbow.

Sister Ai blew the smoke on her hand while saying:" I don't like someone using force on me other than Su Liang ."

Sylvia glared at her and walked to Su Liang's and changed her clothes. In the stunned eyes of Sister Ai and Xiaoyou , Sylvia went to the CITM wearing Su Liang's clothes.

Sister Ai sighed :" Haa... you too should go and complete the sattelite. "

Xiaoyou was still hesitating.

Sister Ai:" Haa... in the second drawer. Go , there is Su Liang's underwear."

Xiaoyou blushed and quickly went to Su Liang's room and then to her room cum lab.

Sister Ai glanced at the sky through the window. "Where are you Su ? It's been five days since you have gone.I miss you. Even after you said that we will never separate. Haa... also for your sake, I have to act like this to them. Really, if only we were strong enough to support you. Haa..."

Sister Ai didn't know that the words she said to herself was heard by the two, who were eavesdropping on her from a corner.

Xiaoyou:" I knew it. Sister Ai  just wants Brother Su to be happy when he sees us. So she is trying to resolve our relationship quickly , so that we can focus on getting stronger together instead of competing for Brother Su's attention. "

Sylvia gritted her teeth. :" I am really stupid. I was reminded by Master too, not to delay his time. Now just because I couldn't open up to him, he had gone to let me think and is in some danger now. Aaah!! I have to get stronger. So stronger that he can trust me fully."

Xiaoyou:" Me too. Although I have been making things for him, but he never really let me get involved in his plans. Sister Ai said right. Right now , I am just a burden. I have to get stronger."

At this time , no one noticed the sly smile on Sister Ai's face.

She knew!!

This time Sister Ai just thought,

I never expected my words to be heard by them. But it is good . They are now motivated. Well then, me too should start to work. 'Happy Farm' will be released tommorow . There is a lot of work.

Become a Patron!

1