Chapter 29 : SISTER AI — AWAKENING!!!
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29 : SISTER AI --- AWAKENING!!!

....Dark..

.....Empty...

...I am floating....

....I am...Who am I ?...

.....Right....Su Liang...yes...I am Su Liang...

.....This....afterlife....

...I was killed....but....maybe....because that Chimera knew....

.....knew....that ....I was going to use.....her as a tool...to complete my plan.....like before...

Before.....right....that T 1--wrong, Takehara said the he cursed me.....curse....this is the curse....

Curse.....that means I have to live here...alone....alone...I....I haven't been alone for a long time

When I took the revenge...I somehow...sensed my sister....after that...coming to this world...there have been many happy things happening to me ....that time too I wasn't alone..

Since my adoption...I haven't been alone.....Maybe it's good to be alone....there's peace everywhere...no fight.....no business...no more panning...Only peace...

"Brother S1, take care of my brother , okay"

"Yo, my Sister , you really underestimate me huh ?"

Aah, if I remember correctly,  that was C2--no Candace and her brother C2 or Cloyd.....matching first letters huh...they were siblings but....I don't know their surnames.

"S1 remember,  my sister and T1 will revenge me."

...

"S1 , did you ....vomit(blood).....really ever hold me , T1 as..... your freind? ...Answer me!! Su Liang!!"

"Su Liang.....spit....vomit(blood) .....at last , you have also kiled Takehara and Me .....have fun....being alone.... "

That....I killed them....right....at that time.....I thought if they are alive.....my resolution for revenge will weaken.....so I killed them....athough I felt lonely.....due to the presence of Sister Ai....I was not that discouraged....

Discourage....alone....now that I am like this .....what should I do.....

Sister.....right at a time like this....sister's presence would've been good...

"Su, what are you doing ? I am working you know ?"

Sister Ai....right .....when she was working on the operations of Triune company...Hee....

I....She has been taking care of me since the day we met...until now....

"I will never let you regret anything , Su "

This time is bed....just before the night of my departure huh...

Regret...

"Brother Su, I will make this"....

.."Don't worry , I will help Sister Ai with my all"....

..."Look brother Su , we have made this, hurry , go on a date with Sister Ai and test it"

Xiaoyou....from the moment....we met...I regarded her as a little sister of ....though in immoral relationship ....

But...

"Brother Su, I will make this"....."brother Su, this is done"...."brother Su,...

I...I didn't really showed her any affection....even after I made her my wife.....doing that was also in the presence of others....

The wealth I have in this world.....she is the reason for it....if she didn't do the technical work, Sister Ai and I couldn't have done the following work....

Even after that.....I treated her like a tool.....

After all.....is it really default in my sub conscious to treat people like tools...

Regret.....maybe I wanted to be more affectionate with her....

"Master , don't leave me, please don't leave me"....

Sylvia huh...right, she was clutching my arm while asleep and mumbling this...

"Master , I delayed your time today by cooking breakfast late for you this morning, please punish me"....."Master,.....please punish me" "Master...

Punish.....right, Sylvia was a masochist, or so she wanted me to think.....

She didn't fully opened up to me , so I took this trip to give her some time...

"Master, please take this water"...

..."Master , I will massage your shoulders"

..."Master, I will plate the dinner , so please wash your hands"

...."Master,  I cleaned your room . You can use it without worry".....

Wrong ! She was deligent ! She was really trying to open up to me !

But I just took it for granted !!  In reality, it was me who didn't opened up to her !!

I just treated like a servant!...From the start, I didn't accept her....

I just found her drastic change in character before and after meeting me wierd....So I didn't even noticed her diligence and perseverance.....

.....In reality,  I just needed to reciprocate...

.....I....if I...

"Su, we will always stay like this , right ?"

Sister Ai....at the end of the date...

.....I...my answer was 'Yes , we will'

I...this is....

At this time a white light flashed .

A window aapeared in midair....more like a screen...then there was a message on bottom...

There were three figures fighting one person in the screen.

On the screen, Sister Ai used phase and electric+water sword to wound the Chimera and separated her from Su Liang. Then , while Sylvia and Xiaoyou began fighting,  Sister Ai focused on healing Su Liang.

Su Liang's expression suddenly became serious.

How did they came here ?

That bracelet....yes , Xiaoyou must have embedded a black hole teleportation marker in it.

They....why are they fighting.....they are not read.....they are ...

These moves .....they have been working hard....they trained very much when I was not there....

They have grown....

Aaah.....Sylvia.....your hand.....

Still fighting.....why are you doing this?.....to go as far as to hurt yourself....

The fight continued....

Fear of death?....if I have gone , you will also die ?...No, your face and eyes do not have these...

You are worried...angry...guilty....above all,you all have a conviction....what is it ?....to go so far....

'I will face the unfairness and protect my family ! '

'I will not sit back! I will fight for my family! '

'I will never let Su regret nor be helpless ! I will make a happy family for Su ! '

These are there conviction....these are there motivation....family

FAMILY....right....I want a family....that's why I have been trying my best...

My family....I....I  treated them like outsiders...I never really accepted them...

Sister Ai.....Xiaoyou.....Sylvia....they....they are my family....they will forever be....

I....want reunite with them....I....don't want to be alone....

At this time,  on the screen, the three of them were sighing with relief when the dust settled and the ground near the Chimera cracked.

At the source of the cracks was a buffed figure standing like a big muscled body builder. The figure was covered with blonde fur. Her hair were still blonde , long and curly but due to her increased height, they seemed relatively short. Her eyes no longer contained reason , only rage and wildness.

Chimera !!

Seeing her, Su Liang was a little taken aback.

Then , he looked at the three of them.

The gentle and caring Sister Ai,  the cute and lively Xiaoyou and the mature Sylvia. Their expressions were a little frightful and more dignified.

They didn't expect it. The Chimera which they thought was defeated , revived, and that too in such an appearance. If the previous Chimera was a beast , then this was just a predator, with the three being the prey.

Just as they thought that the Chimera was going to fight them , they noticed that the Chimera took a step back.

Backing out ?

Wrong !! It is just now that they noticed , the Chimera's position !!

It is close to Su Liang!!

Is she going after Su Liang ?

Their worries turned into reality.

The Chimera muttered loudly:" Powers,  Revenge, Enemies "

The Chimera ran swiftly to Su Liang.

Before Xiaoyou and Sylvia could move, an outrageously angry shout came from Sister Ai.

" !!!! Like I can let you do it !!!!!! You!! WILD BLONDE HAIR B**CH MONSTER +!!!!?!&!:#$^+!*!!!!!"

At the same time,  Sister Ai was like a sun. Her body was shining with white light. She quickly flashed to the Chimera and punched her in the abdomen,  forcing her upwards. Just as the Chimera was in air , Sister Ai shouted

"YAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

At the same time, it seemed like Sister Ai was a goddess. The nature fully responded to her rage. The sky instantly darkened. Lightning striked the Chimera in air. Many types of barbed vines came from the ground and instantly trapped the Chimera. At this time , along with the lightening strikes, sharp ice began to pour down hitting the Chimera.

The surrounding air began to circulate around the Chimera and started burning. The Chimera was on fire. Due to this heat the ice began to melt , which amplified the effect of the lightening strikes. Around this time,  various spikes appeared from the ground. Looking at them , they were iron spikes. These iron spikes quickly pierced the Chimera. Thus , making her the conductor of all electricity in the atmosphere.

The image was frightening. The Chimera which was invincible till now was Trapped by various barbed vines,  pierced by iron spikes , while sharp ice was constantly hitting him, the fire burning his body melted the ice, wetting the Chimera. And from the sky , constant lightening strikes hit him . Every lightening strikes hit him , maybe because of Sister Ai or because of Iron spikes. And due to his wet body the Chimera was more seriously affected by these strikes.

At last , the lightening strikes stopped. The Chimera was fatally injured but still alive. But she couldn't move. The attack of Sister Ai was really heavy. At this time, all the attack subsided and the restrains on the Chimera loosened. Then, Sister Ai fell on her knees.

Xiaoyou and Sylvia were startled.  Just as they were about to run to her to support,  they saw Sister Ai point to the Chimera. They hesitated but still went to the Chimera to imprison it under their control.

Sister Ai dragged her feet towards Su Liang and fell on his body.

Su Liang sighed with a relief: " Thank god. Sister Ai's awakening was really strong. Yes. She said she will never let me regret. Maybe this is the result of her resolution."

Simultaneously,  the surroundings of Su Liang started crumbling. At last, he saw the message at the bottom.

'25 % Syncronisation completed. The host gets a command as a reward. And from now on, the host will get two commands per month.'

Su Liang's conscious dimmed. As it continued dimming , he felt like he heard some voice.

"To keep Brother Su alive, we will need Sister Ai.  Let's go to empty island with lots of nature. She can wake up quickly."

"It's good that Misstress is just unconscious. We will take that Chimera with us. Sister in didn't hit it's vital with iron spikes. There must be a reason for it. Also, we need to clean this mess up."

"We will use this electron bomb. Although it's range can only cover this whole villa and this underground base, it can completely erase this place with an explosion. "

"Well, it's good that I reminded you to divert every satellite and radar from this area , otherwise such a big battle and such a huge explosion. Our secrets would've been found out. Right,  Misstress Xiaoyou?"

".....well, let's go."

Become a Patron!

1