Chapter 30 : CURSE CANCELLER !!!!!
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30 : CURSE CANCELLER !!!!!

"Uhnm....uhm....uh.....heavy..."

Su Liang woke up while muttering this.

When he opened his eyes,  he saw his three girls on top of him. His eyes slightly misted and he warmly hugged. While he was embracing them, he took care to let them sleep. He was just embracing them when he looked at the injuries of the three.

Sylvia had a hand missing and several wounds on her entire body. Sister Ai had a deep pale face . Seemingly very high drainage of origin energy.  Xiaoyou had various scars due to the bombs and missiles exploding midair.

Compared to them, he only has a left hand fractured. His chest was burnt but it was only outer appearance , no internal heavy injuries. His face was also burnt, but it was deliberate.  The only thing fatal was the hole in the chest which was healed by Sister Ai.

Haa....

I...it seems like these injuries of them will increase if they are with me in the future.

Haa....the seven day limit has been lifted. Then,

BODY RECOVERY !!!

A light flash and the four of them felt a warm current flowing through them.

All of their injuries and fatigue were healed.

Well then, before they wake up...

Su Liang:" System , I have a command remaining right? Then, my command is to erase every memory of me from these three girls. Haa...I don't want to see them hurt like this. As for the plan, maybe I will choose the dark route. "

System :" ....."

Su Liang:" Huh? Hey , system ? Are you alive ?? Huh ?? Answer me."

System :"....The host ,  I think if I completed this command , I will be removed from existence by the hostesses.  So sorry. This command is rejected."

Su Liang:" Huh? What do you mean ? "

System :"....Look at the front..."

Huh ? Su Liang turned his head in front only to see three dark faces.

Sylvia seemed to feel like a biwitching witch whose reverse scale was touched. Smiling darkly yet being murderous. She looked like the murderer of her family was in front of him.

Xiaoyou's face was very dark . Her eyes were filled with greviences and rage. She looked like something precious was going to be snatched and she wouldn't let it slip even if it costed her life.

Sister Ai's face was plain and indifferent . But this indifference gave a cold chill on the back of anyone who saw it. Her eyes seemed to see a life as ants. She looked like a god of death.

At this time , I don't know how,  there were huge handmade fans in each of their hands.

Slam !! Phat !! Slap !!

They, at the same time, slapped the face of Su Liang with the huge fan.

They did not spoke a word and just continued slapping him. Seeing their attacks , Su Liang also silently endured.

After a long while, half an hour later,

The three finally  stopped and started crying. Su Liang hugged them tightly and let them cry. He too shed a single warm tear. When the three finally calmed down,

Su Liang bit Sylvia's neck !!

...

Sister Ai : " Are you really alright with this ? "

Su Liang: " Yes "

Xiaoyou : " But Sister Sylvia had just started getting used to being a high level vampire. Her combat level was good too."

Su Liang: " That's true. But I don't need her as a high level vampire anymore. That Chimera girl will be good."

Sister Ai: " If that's what you decided. Haa...she was just getting used to her powers as a vampire too...haa..Who would have thought that you circulated your vampire blood essence through her and combined it , when you bit her neck."

"Master, that , like they said , I was just getting started being a vampire . To promote me to be a vampire queen. Although I am very happy that you finally accepted me . But , is it a bit hasty." Sylvia asked while bringing out her true nature. A mature seductive masochist lady.

Su Liang:" No. It is not hasty. With this , you can also help me in battle by becoming my aura, which can be turned into various forms like swords, guns to wings, etc.  Also, now that we have opened up to each other and have been finally become a family of four. You should stop calling me and your sisters as master and mistress. "

Sylvia : " Well, I am older than Ai , so I will just call her Ai. And as for Xiaoyou,  although she is 40 years old but in body and soul she is still 14 years old,  so she will just be Xiaoyou for me."

Sister Ai: " I have to remind you that Su and myself has lived for 30 years in our previous world, so mentally we are older than you."

Sylvia : " But those 30 years were only filled with Master getting revenge. And you just sitting and studying in the locket. There was no adult societal experience. So , it is alright with me to call you Ai, in fact I can call you little Ai or Xiao Ai."

Su Liang : " Well, putting that aside. You are still calling me master. "

Sylvia : " Oh Master ! I have to call you that . After all, isn't it exciting ? I call you master while you ride over me. Punish me . Treat me like your haaa....isn't it wonderful ? " She said this while licking her lips.

Hearing her words,  the atmosphere suddenly got slightly pink. Su Liang,  Sister Ai and Sylvia were staring at each other with hot eyes.

Xiaoyou:" That, sorry for breaking the atmosphere but what to do about that chimera girl . Also, although I hid this island well with non detection barriers,  but are you planning to do it in the sand."

The atmosphere really broke.

Sister Ai: " I have already released strong paralysis and sleeping gas over her . She will not wake up, now that her immunity is bad due to those injuries."

Sylvia smiled with wrinkle of anger on her head : " You did that just because you felt left out , right ?"

Su Liang and the two looked at each other and then glared at Xiaoyou.

Xiaoyou: " wh--what are you l-looking at ?"

Dash !!

The three attacked Xiaoyou at the same time.

On the island ,

Xiaoyou's screams of pleasure resounded. After a while , heavy gasps of all the three echoed through the island . The previous battle and separation of seven days was very painful for the four of them. They vented all of their emotions and continued to enjoy each other till night.

At night, on the island,

A beautiful scene could be seen.

Su Liang was laying with his back down on the sand. On top of him was a goddess with huge and deep heaven and an ideal back. Her hair was straight water fall style with black colour and if looked carefully you can see a shine of green nature very faintly from time to time. She was kissing his lips.

On his right hand was a small petite figure clinging to him. She has a very cute and cheerful face. Her cuteness along with her heaven of justice , creates a protective aura around her. With light blue shoulder length hair , her beauty further extends. She was giving a love bite to him on his neck.

On his left was a mature seductive figure. Her face contained a huge temptation. Her big soft heaven was clinging to his body. Seeing her long sliver hair and tanned skin , you can easily get trapped in her beauty. She was circing her tongue around his chest.

All the three beauties had their legs instinctively touching a source of human birth on Su Liang.

Although , they did all the day till night, there was still some lingering.

Not far from them was a 17 year old blonde girl tied up. She was struggling while her face was flushed. Apparently,  the sleeping and paralysis gas was dissipated but her strength was still weak. So she couldn't escape. She has watched the four of Su Liang enjoying from 3 hours ago. At first, she struggled but with time, she got wet at her bottom and her face flushed.

...

Su Liang :" ....what ? "

Sister Ai: " We have decided that you have to use your command now. Otherwise, who knows if you made a ridiculous command like before, won't we have beaten you for nothing."

Su Liang ".....Well, ok....haa....System, my command is to give me Curse Canceller. Remind you, the me in here includes my family, as my serious battle form includes them. It's function is to cancel any type of curse. Like the curse T1 gave me , although I don't think it is effective but....you know. Also, this includes title curses like 'devil child' and such."

His three wives had complexity in their eyes.

Is he wasting such a precious command for such ridiculous purpose?? You know, these are precious command which twist reality. Is it because we forced him?!!

Even the system was silent : " ...Host, is it confirmed ?"

Su Liang: " Yes "

System: " Command received and completed. "

Simultaneously,  a huge transparent whirlwind surrounded the four. It began to revolve around them faster and faster. Slowly,  it turned black. Then when the whirlwind was pitch black , it rised into the sky and dissipated.

Xiaoyou:" System,  what was that ?"

System : ".......Apparently, the host and hostess have been cursed to such a degree in the past that the curses have taken form. This often brings bad luck. But now that host has used curse canceller , no more curses will be effective towards the host or hostess."

Everyone said at the same time while tilting their head : " curses...Me ??? "

Su Liang - Killed many people in the process of revenge. Their curses.

Sister Ai - Cause of Su Liang's killing. The people who were killed cursed her too.

Sylvia - Used live human beings in experiments. Killed many people in her teens and before escaping the terrorists.

Xiaoyou - Assasins were sent to kill her were killed by her grandma. Their curses. After the death of her grandma , the villagers cursed her.

Everyone nodded slightly : " It seems right."

Su Liang :" Well, it seems like our was slightly bad, hehe...."

Su Liang:" That aside , let's discuss abo-

RIIIP !!

A rough tearing sound resounded.

When they looked at its source , they saw that the Chimera was recovered and staring at them fiercely.

Looks like she recovered and is ready to fight.

"Power, Revenge, Enemies "

...!!!!!!!

VAMPIRE QUEEN - A vampire queen has the same powers as a vampire king. A vampire queen created by a vampire king will become a part of the him in the form of a dark aura. This aura can be turned into various types of weapons like swords , guns, etc. It can also be created into various parts of the dark creatures like bat wings, wolf claws , poison secreted by snakes (poison is in gas form),long tail of a snake, etc. A vampire queen can also summon dark creatures but the number depends upon her control over them. NOTE : There can only be one vampire queen.

CURSE CANCELLER - It can cancel any type of curse . No curse can be effective , if the user has curse canceller.

Become a Patron!

1