Chapter 33 : EXAM…BUSINESS…MILITARY
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33 : EXAM...BUSINESS...MILITARY

At a certain middle school,

A 15 year old Su Liang ran out of the gate.

Outside the gate was Sister Ai standing. Likely waiting for him.

When Su Liang saw Sister Ai,  he ran to her and just when he was about to embrace her, he looked at her happy face. It was only filled with affection and care. His heart was slightly blushing.  Seeing him stopping midway, Sister Ai came to him and took him in her embrace.

"It seems that your exams were good."

Su Liang was very happy in her embrace but he was more embarrassed.

It's right in front of the school !!

He got out of her embrace and said.

"That, exams were good."

Sister Ai also understood his embarrassment and smiled slightly.

"Su,  now you are embarrassed in front of others to show me affection huh. That's good . From now, we will keep such a distance between ourselves,  all the time. After all, we both are now becoming grown up."

Su Liang heart got tight unknowingly.

Keep distance ! No longer closer like before !!  Grown up !!!

Unconsciously , he pulled Sister Ai into his embrace and said : " Sister ! I...I don't want there to be distance between us. I just want to live like this with you. Forever ! "

Sister Ai was one being embarrassed now . :" Jeez...you have words for a middle schooler. Well, after our parents had accident,  only we can support each other. So I don't mind. Haa...but when you grow up , you will find that such skinship between siblings likely stops at elementary school. Then don't become embarrassed,  recalling such scenes in the future ."

Su Liang:" I don't think I will find this embarrassing. "

Sister Ai:" We will know."

In her heart , Sister Ai was somewhat happy. Although she didn't understood why, but she was happy. This was the first time that Su Liang slightly revealed his real emotions for her. He was also surprised by his strong rejection for separating from Sister Ai. Su Liang slightly understood his emotions for her.

Sister Ai also was slightly aware of Su Liang's emotions. But unknowingly, she didn't strongly opposed it. She likely started to accept him.

If Su Liang had confessed to her now, she didn't knew whether she would accept or not, but it is likely that the tragedy that followed may have had a chance to be changed.

...

At the examination centre,

Two girls with silver and blonde hair were fighting the cdm's.

Sylvia neutralised the force of the incoming attack. When the cdm stopped and was about to perform the next action. Sylvia quickly subdued it with her high combat level. Her actions were swift with no additional mistakes. When she finished this cdm , another attack came from behind.

Dodge !

She quickly dodged the attack. Then swiped her legs making the balance of the cdm to break. Then she took out a sharp blade , likely taken from the previous cdm , and pierced it in the main ciruit of the cdm. Just when she was about to focus on another cdm , two attacks came to her from the front and behind.

This time she could only focus on one. She chose the front one. She quickly subdued the cdm in her front.

Slash !

Erika used slash 5% to solve the one behind Sylvia.

"Thanks"

"Rather than thanks, you should focus on your surroundings!"

Saying so, Erika went on defeating the cdm's.

Sylvia muttered to herself : "  Even after I used the CITM, I still couldn't solve my weakness pointed out by Master. Pay attention to the suroundings . Hoo..."

She started to increase her focus . At the same time , she remembered the whispers of Su Liang from last night,

Su Liang: " Sylvia, you know, why I want to make you the strongest than the rest ? It's because I want you to represent my power. That is, my military."

Sylvia:" Master , I understand you. But what should I do ?"

Su Liang:" Your first task is to defeat me in a one on one combat. I had told you your weakness. It can only be soved through more combat experience , not just CITM.

Also, you have to simultaneously search for 8 candidates. You and I will train them. They will be your first subordinates. Also , they will likely become commanders of our army second only to you. So , you have to choose carefully."

Sylvia snuggled in his embrace.  "Master , I will not let you down. So, can you please punish me more tonight. After all, tommorow is my test."

Su Liang bit her ear and said softly :" Yes..."

Recalling that scene , Sylvia became more motivated . She began to exert more energy. She also focused on her surroundings. Although,  her weakness will take time to be solved, it was still a good step forward.

On Erika's side,

She was using her wild combat to defeat the cdm's. Her strategy was preety simple . Whenever there was a cdm in front , she would pierce it with her claws. If there were mutiple attacks , she would use slash to create an opening.

There was no specific weakness in her fighting style. But there was no specific strength in her style as well. Unexpected attacks can be called a strength but they can only be used on these cdm's.  When confronting an expert like Su Liang,  she will certainly lose , if only combat is concerned.

Her appearance now is like a wild tigress fighting a pack of wolf . She seemed liked a violent tiger overwhelming these wolves or cdm's. Although the cdm's are humanoid , so it is still a metaphorical example.

At an observing platform ,

Su Liang was talking to one of the sidekicks of the number one hero 'Virtue'.

Sidekick:" I was surprised when Sir told me to take these candidates for recommending. Usually,  he doesn't gets involved in this recommendation thing. How did you do it ?"

Su Liang:" Well, actually I just had the contact he gave me on my examination day. He told me that  I could ask him if I need help."

Sidekick:" Really. That means he sees you as a student with good development prospect. Not only you, these two are also good ...and beautiful too. How did you know them ?"

So you did not even think that I can be their relative or lover !!!

Haa...they are beauties after all, no one wants to pair them with other men. But I have one of them, hehe.

While thinking so , Su Liang answered :" Well , they are my master's daughter. After the death of my master this month, they decided to live in the city and study in an university. But they were late for examination, so I had to ask Sir Virtue for this favour. I will tell you a secret. I thought that with this method I can deepen my contact with Sir somehow and also reflect my good impression in front of these two."

Sidekick:" Hehe, you are smart. I wish you luck. But are you sure they are sisters. Their fighting style is polar opposite."

Su Liang:" Oh, the one who taught that Sylvia, that silver haired one is my master. I was also taught by him. My master's wife taught Erika. You know, my master married a wife completely opposite to him. She was a good person but haa...she joined master one week after . Haa...

That aside, since you are doing their admission I will tell you , one of them is adopted. But I don't know which one. They don't tell me. And I think it is best not to ask."

Sidekick:"....ok."

Su Liang was thinking inside.

When will this interrogation end ? Haa... if it weren't for the late arrival of these two and exemption from written exam, I wouldn't have let them take this recommendation test.

Haa....

I just hope this will be finished quickly without any trouble.

...

On the street, after the successful test,

The three were walking home. Sylvia was holding her master's hand. While the tigress--er Erika was walikng in front.

From time to time , Su Liang could see some kids saying , "why did you steal? - This friendship is over. - oh you go, your mother is calling you, I will definitely not steal."

Not only kids, there were some old people who were playing with their grandchildren. Smiling, seeing the happiness of the children when he successfully steals from them.

Not only old people, there were many adults too. They were paying attention to their mobies from time to time. Seeing their crops. Sometimes stealing from their friends .

Su Liang also saw many advertisements of 'Happy Farm' on various billboards. He even a pair of lovers taking photos with the advertisements.

On the subway, he heard many people talking about happy farm. He seem to have seen a couple broke up because of the game. A depressed employee cursing his boss for firing him just because he stole his vegetables.

When he reached home, Xiaoyou too was playing this game. Erika also joined her. Sylvia went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

He along with Sister Ai went to the rooftop.

Su Liang:" It seems that the game has become very successful. "

Sister Ai  :" Yes. It went as planned.  Although I did not expect it to fire in just three days , we can start the next stage."

Su Liang:" What about the sattelites ?"

Sister Ai:" They were launched before the game was released. Xiaoyou has done a good job. You should reward her."

Su Liang hugged Sister Ai tightly and took a deep breath.

"You also need a reward. After all, doing various advertisements strategy, making various deals , maintaining the events in the game so as to make the circle big and active. In short , doing business is very tiring. You definitely need a reward."

Sister Ai:" Hee...we will see it in bed. You know, I am very happy doing this for you. It makes me feel like my world is completed. Doing everything,  so that my Su can never suffer again and continue loving me."

Su Liang:" I will always love you. Haa..."

Sister Ai:" Thinking about past ?"

Su Liang:" No. Thinking about present. We have finally arrived at this point. After all those years of sufferings , we have reunited. Now, we will always live like this."

Sister Ai:" Jeez... are these the words of a man who lived for more than thirty years ?"

Su Liang:" I wasn't alive at that time. I was just a machine , with a task to complete our revenge. I am starting to live now."

Sister Ai:" Hee...then for you to live more happily, I will make more money. You know, after cutting the advertisements cost and other such costs, we have made 70 million $ of profits. You can use them."

Su Liang:" No. You use them. Make it so that the when our next stage is launched , every communication terminal in this world should have our service. If you need helpers, you can tell me or Sylvia. We can convert some people into vampires. "

Sister Ai:" Yes. I will say it when need it . I still haven't created a spirit. I will practice more to make a spirit sooner, just no trouble like before should happen."

Su Liang:" It will not. Right, what about the spy sattelite?"

Sister Ai:" She launched it today after you were gone. But seriously, her cloaking technology is good. No one can find it. "

Su Liang kept talking with her. Sometimes work , sometimes sweet nothings. In short , they created a world for the two of them themselves.

...

At dinner table,

Su Liang:" Xiaoyou, your spy sattelite was launched right. Give me a map of this world . Remember with every detail. "

Xiaoyou:" Yes. Brother Su. "

Sylvia:" Right , Xiaoyou.  I can now summon dark creatures. I can likely summon 10 million small insects which I can control. I can also share my appraisal power with them. But , I can't organise such huge information. 

Can you create something, so that whichever power is appraised can be organised ?"

Xiaoyou:" Hmm...Right I can create a mental reader device which can read the simple information from these insects. Also, I will make a database for you , so that you can view the powers  systematically or you can just use filters to find the power you want. I can also create an algorithm through which you can sort out power according to their strong points."

Sylvia clasped her hand :" That's good. Also , you can connect this database to the spy sattelite. So that the insect just have to appraise the power and with the help of your mental reader and spy sattelite,  we can monitor the target any time."

Xiaoyou:" Good idea !"

Sister Ai said to Su Liang through a private black hole communication.

"Su , it looks like you have to reward two people today. Also, punish one for not telling you about her summoning ability."

" SisterAi,  we are eating. Can you please not say such things. If I had food in my mouth, I would have likely choked. "

This time Sister Ai said directly to Su Liang seemingly worried.

"Are you alright? I will feed you. So you don't have to worry about choking ."

When the other two heard this, they stared at Su Liang and began to feed him too.

In the end , the victory was Sister Ai's who after his stomach was full fed water mouth to mouth to Su Liang.

On the side , Erika was silently looking at them. Her one hand was touching the wetness between her thigh. Although there was not much movement.

Dark Summon - As explained previously in a same description of a vampire queen,  a Vampire Queen can summon dark creatures. These creatures are from the same world as the vampire queen till a certain stage. After a Vampire Queen is strong enough,  she can summon creatures from dark dimension.

Become a Patron!

1