Chapter 34 : CLEARING OUT TROUBLES !!
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34 : CLEARING OUT TROUBLES !!

ASPIRE City.

At a secluded villa.

A party has just finished. At a round table , various people , seemingly businessmen were gathered. A man with glasses likely in his thirties was sitting at the main position. Everyone was waiting for him to start the discussion.

He opened his mouth: " As you may or may not know, the gathering this time is to discuss about the Triune company . Many of you may have questions, but first , listen to me."

Glasses : " The Triune company had made its debut by the game 'Flappy bird', likely earning 50 million $ or more. After that they released 'Happy Farm '. Some of you may think that these are just games. But ! I would like to ask you ? If you had a strong enough team like Triune , which can guess and provide every needs of a player in a game. Would you really only use it for game development.

I would likely use this team for a seemingly big project. As you can see, Happy Farm is being advertised on a very large scale . Nearly every terminal has this game. The Triune will not just advertise this just for making money , they likely have a big reason for this advertisements.

If we can grasp this opportunity and guess their project , we will likely be ahead of them and make more money."

"That, isn't Triune company just starting. Do we need to take them this seriously?"

"Right, it just started. They are immature and we can take care of them anytime. After all, our experience will likely be higher than them."

"That aside , their spokesperson,  that Virtua is a beautiful lady. How about we invite her here on the premise of newcomer party ? I have never tasted such a beauty. "

The people who spoke after the Glasses were newcomers.

Many old timers sighed internally,

After all, they still do not understand the rules. No one object his decision . If you do , his one business move is able to bankrupt you.

Haa...

Glasses just listened to them patiently and then said, : " Were you able to make nearly a profit of 200 million $ from just two projects,  when you started doing business ?"

All the objections stopped. The room became quiet.

Right , when they started they were only suffering.  They never made such huge money from the start. Even if some of them belong to rich families from birth, they also know that without the support of the family , they would still be struggling now.

Glasses :" Triune making such profits isn't a coincidence. They likely have some very smart people behind it.

So, we shouldn't underestimate them. Rather , we should guess their next move and try to make profits for ourselves. As for why I am not doing it myself, I want to share this chance with you all. Therefore, let's think about it."

Naturally,  everyone knows that his last sentence was just a lie for the newcomers. In fact, he just do not want to be directly involved alone in this risky chance. If the power behind Triune is huge , then he does not want to solely face their anger.

If a group of businessmen are involved, then even if the power is huge , they cannot do anything extreme.(probably).

They began the discussion.

"I think that their next move will be based on some social thing."

"Yes. I think so too. After all, they have a huge user base."

"Social...now that they have such a huge amount of users , they can hmm...right connection, their Happy Farm is based on interactions with friends. Then, can make something that connect these friends."

"Right ! They can likely create a messaging software, wait, right they will create a free messaging app with the help of Internet. After all, they are proficient in online games."

"Hey ! This can be right ! And not only text messages , their can be various other functions too like video message, audio message, image message. Wow, its application are very wide."

"No! This isn't all. If such a huge amount of users,  all use the same social app, wouldn't the advertisements fee Triune will be demanding likely in dozens of million $ for a small panel."

"Hey ! This is really a big project. But this requires huge amount of users,  we don't have that."

At this time, the Glasses said,

"I think that from the start, this was their intention. They created Flappy Bird to test the water and also to create a reputation and gather some funds for their next step 'Happy Farm '. After the success of Flappy bird,  they released Happy Farm to gather a huge amount of users.

In this game , they introduced the fun of interacting with their friends online. Then, when the players interact online , they will likely demand for a more convenient interactive platform. Thus, the Triune will release it's new software at the right time.

They are very smart. But , they underestimated others too much. Hahaha. Now we will make use of the opportunity they made.I will use all of my A+ company's resources to make this software and promote it. You people too, we shall co operate together to make this software faster and use all the resources available to us , to make this software successful.

I promise that my A+ company will use all of its resources, so you should also do it."

When the people present heard this, they were convinced that he was serious. After all,  A+ company is among the top 100 companies in this world. Of which , in the software companies , A+ is the top. Their operating system is spread throughout more than half of the computers in this world.

If such a company uses all of it's resources,  that software will definitely a fire in the short term. Long term depends upon the software though.

Ring ! Ring !

The mobile ringtones resounded throughout the room. It seems like everyone's mobile was ringing. Just when a person was about to recieve the call, the sound stopped. Instead the projector in the room started.

On it was a pink haired beauty.

Virtua Eva !

The spokesperson of Triune was projected.

Her voice was heard the next moment,

"It seems like you all are discussing about Triune. I know that you all should have guessed the intention of our company. So I will not waste time. I will just say this - let our Triune company do business happily,  without any tricks. Otherwise,  face the consequences. I will give you 5 minutes to consider.

Remember if even one person declares that he will oppose us , all of you will suffer the same consequences as that person."

After that the screen went black.

Instantly,  the room was in uproar.

"What was that ?!"

"Seems like she hacked this projector.  But what is that tone ?!"

"It's like we will have to follow her orders !! Are you really considering yourself a big shot ?!"

Glasses slammed the table :" It seems like they really have some power behind them. Her was very arrogant. The Triune seems to really have some force.....But they are too arrogant. They should know that I too am not a weak force. Also, after my engagement with the Qi family's princess , I can crush their force with the Qi family's power. Hmpf , they will pay for what they are doing now."

When the Glasses said this. Every person in the room understood that the gap between them now was going to widen. By a lot that is. The Qi family is one of the famous families. If he has their support, he will likely take no time to reach the top 10 in the world. After all, power is important too for being an avant grade businessmen. Not just money.

After 5 minutes,  Virtua appeared again . She just asked directly to the Glasses,  "So what is your decision?"

Glasses said while maintaining a calm posture , not like the arrogant one moments ago.

"Miss Virtua , it seems like you look down on us too much. This is just fair business. We have our capabilities,  you have yours, so what is the need for us to turn our faces."

"Oh ! Is that so, with Qi family in your support , it seems like you have unprecedented confidence. Regarding your fair business,  I know how you will work. You will wait for us to spend our resources to make a momentum for our software and then just before the launch, you will use the Qi family support to declare us unfit for operations and simultaneously launch your own software , enjoying the fruits of our efforts. "

"Hee...it seems like your intelligence is good , Miss Virtua. So now that we are clear in our positions, why don't you just let me acquire your Triune. After all, this will be mutually beneficial. "

At this time, others were agitated. They discussed various method for making profits till now, and now the glasses is about to let all their plans down the drain to eat the peach alone.

Unacceptable! But can't do much. After all, they too have their lives. They don't want to mess with it just because of one deal.

The adults understood. The newcomers rebelled.

"Hey , how is this going?! Till now we were talking about making profits together. Now you want all for yourself!!"

"If you were going to acquire , why did you invite us here ?!! Aah!"

Glasses turned and answered them :" Till before, Miss Virtua had not hurted my ego. Now that my ego is hurt , I will take everything from her. Also, no one shouts in front of me !!" With that he waved his hand.

Both the newcomers suddenly felt that some hands were around their necks. The next second they began to choke and died.

The Glasses said while looking at Virtua :" See that, those who stand opposite to me have such consequences.  My Invisible Hands are inescapable. "

▪" INVISIBLE HANDS "- The user has extra pairs of hands. These are invisible.  The user can increase the length of the hands according to his mental strength. The number of pairs of hands depend upon the physical strength. Note - these hands function like a normal hand. They are just invisible and lengthy. ▪

Looking at him , Virtua smiled.

"This means that you are prepared to face the consequences right. "

With that the screen went blank. At the same time , the room also went black.

"Bang ! Bang ! Bang!"

Thud ! Thud ! Thud !

Bullets were shot. Bodies fell. Some people reacted quickly and used their powers to protect themselves. The slow ones died quickly.

When all slow ones were dead, the killer was standing in front of them. Likely to start killing them.

The killer was a women. Her whole body was in a black tight fitting clothes covering even her hair. She was wearing a skull shaped mask. She threw the empty guns in the back which mysteriously disappeared in the black fog.

Then the killer rapidly approached the people,

Slice !!

Each time she passed by a person, a head was sliced off. Looking at her hand, there was a large katana.

When half of the heads were sliced off, the people finally reacted and launched attacks at her . But her speed was too fast . After killing every single person leaving only glasses alive, she walked towards him.

The Glasses was trembling.

"Who are you ? Wh...why did you kill ? Is it Tr..Triune? No! Don't come closer !! I am the fiance of the Qi family's princess !! You cant kill me !!"

The killer looked back at the black fog :" Isn't he useful to her? I mean as a spy or a business head?"

Black fog :" She makes money. If she needs it , she will say it. Since she didn't say it. It means that he is useless to her in making money. If you want him for your group , take him. But first look at this file."

A file flew to her from inside the fog. Looking closely , the guns from earlier were floating inside the fog.

In the file was the list of crimes commited by these businessmen. She was shocked to see the extent these people commited crimes. There was also a list of people killed by these people. The number were in three digits. This involved direct and indirect killing. Also, all these crimes were provided with evidences in the file.

Looking at the crimes of the Glasses,  the killer's eyes turned into glare. She stared fiercely at him.

At this time, she felt a hand suddenly choking her. She understood.

Invisible Hands. While she was unaware , he used his powers.

Although her neck was being choked, she endured and lifted her katana and sliced his head off.

Gasp!!

Haa...haa..

After taking a deep breathe , she looked around.

After selecting a good place on the wall, she made a skull shaped outline with the blood on her Katana. And below it she wrote with blood,

'Death !'

After that , she took a photo of the wall and of the various heads . She also took the photo of the contents of the file and placed the file on the table.

After doing all these, she removed all of her traces and went out of the villa.

After returning home,

Erika asked Su Liang.

"Sir, how was it ?"

Phat!!

Su Liang slammed a book at her head.

Su Liang:" You don't have the habit of hiding yourself. Just doing frontal attacks. If the room wasn't sound proof and orders to not disturb were not given to the servants, you would have likely been trapped. And what's with you showing emotions at the last stage , giving the enemy a chance.

Remember,  a killer should be devoid of emotions when killing . The rest of the steps were okay but I had to clean up after in some places like cleaning the bits of dust left from your shoes. Erasing the bugs and camera recordings.

Also, most importantly, you went straight home after only doing one circle around the area after the killing. Remember to make at least 12 circles before you head home. Also, change the place for each circle, even if someone is following, you can get a gap. Use that gap to disguised yourself. "

Erika lowered her head:" Yes. Sir."

Sister Ai:" For your first time this was good. I remember Su vomiting all night after his first killing."

Su Liang:"Hey! ...Well, anyway, your performance was good. Also, aren't you forgetting something ?"

Erika :" ....Right! Xiaoyou can you transfer these photos anonymously to all the media of the Aspire city." This was the purpose of the photos.

Now, even if someone wants to, cannot cover this matter up. The Qi family will also stay away from such muddy waters. After all, the Glasses was just a businessman not their need.

Then Erika went to Xiaoyou, telling her how to show these to the media. Also, hack the channels for some time, if someone really tries to cover up.

On the side,

Sister Ai:" How was she ?"

Su Liang:" Masterpiece. Just...her emotions need some work."

Sister Ai:" Well, after being with other conciousness,  her lack of expression of her emotions has finally burst out now that she is in full control. It will take time."

Su Liang:" Yes. Also, she seems to take the Death squad in my plan very seriously. Just hope she can fulfill her dream without any conflicts with mine."

Sister Ai:" It will work out somehow. By the way, which species will she be ? After all, as an important part of your plan, she cannot be just a high level vampire right? Sylvia is already a Vampire Queen so what will she be ?"

Su Liang:" Depends."

Sister Ai smirked hearing this answer.

"So you don't plan to promote her until she becomes irreplaceable huh. Looks like I will be getting a new sister."

Su Liang:" No, it's not like that. Just...I am afraid that once there is a conflict in our views, she will become a big obstacle for me , if I promote her now. I want to be clear about her first."

Sister Ai:" Clear that she will become your wife in the future..."

Su Liang:" Like I said --

*Kiss*

Sister Ai covered his mouth with her lips.

After some time she released him, saying " I will support you regardless of your choice. I told you, I will never let you regretanything in this life."

Su Liang hugged Sister Ai tightly and kissed her.

"Thank you. Also, We will always be like this. No one can seperate us."

"Hm"

Become a Patron!

1