Chapter 35 : XIAOYOU’S SELFISHNESS
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 35 : XIAOYOU'S SELFISHNESS

Techno-Sapien planet.

At a certain night ,

Xiaoyou was snuggling in the embrace of her Grandma.

"Grandma...am I really a cursed child?"

"No. You are not, 0001 . It's just that a demon wants to harm you. So everyone is scared that they may also incur his wrath. But don't worry,  as long as I am there no one can hurt you."

"Grandma,  like my parents left me, you won't leave right."

"No. I will stay with you. But, if someday I leave, you have to stay strong. Also, remember this, the world is unfair. "

"No! I don't want you to leave . I don't want to be alone. I...I "

"Shh...You don't have to get that much worked up. If I leave someday, all you have to do is stay strong and I am sure someday , you will find a place you belong to ."

After 0001 fell asleep, 0010 muttered to herself, " 0001 , my princess, after I leave , please be happy. Oh Mr.Nal please bless her."

...

ASPIRE City ,

At Su Liang's house,

It was deep in night.

Xiaoyou's eyes were open. She was looking at her three family members.

Brother Su was on her right. Sister Ai was above him. Sister Sylvia was on the other side of Brother Su.  Seeing them, a warm feeling pervaded her heart.

This is the place I belong to !

My family !

"Grandma, I have found it . My family . I wish we will be like this forever. "

She muttered softly.

Su Liang's ears twitched.

...

At an inhibited island,

Su Liang was flying with Xiaoyou wrapped on his body.

"Brother Su, this island is really big. I think that if their were not these mountains , this would have likely been a country.  It seems like we are at luck that this island wasn't discovered by anyone else."

Su Liang:" There must be something on this island , that made this isand undetectable. If we didn't have launched the spy sattelite made by you , this wouldn't have been discovered. "

Xiaoyou:" You are right . We have to find it. After all,  this will be our base. "

When they got closer to mountain,

"Brother Su , it seems like there is something inside this mountain . It is probably the reason why without advanced technology of mine , this island cannot be discovered."

Su Liang:" Let's see it "

When they reached the mountain,  they couldn't find a cave or a hole to get inside.

Su Liang:" Xiaoyou turn into a small microchip. I am about to turn into a fog "

After that Su Liang turned into a black fog and went inside the mountain through a crack. Although a hole could be made, if the something inside is destroyed by them unintentionally,  it will be huge loss.

After Su Liang went inside the mountain. He took at least an hour to reach the core of the mountain. When they reached the core , they were stunned by what they saw.

At the core was a seemingly complex reactor. It was made up of only natural elements. On the outside,  there were stones revolving.  Seemingly a barrier. Inside it were three rings, with the inner ring attached to the middle ring at its axis. The middle ring was attached to outer ring by another axis. These rings were revolving independently. At the core part, a small sphere was rotating at an ultra high speed.

"Natural made Power Reactor !!" Xiaoyou exclaimed.

Su Liang:" What ?"

Xiaoyou:" It is a naturally made power reactor. From the way it's structure is formed , it is likely have existed for a long time.It can generate power lasting for at least 10,000 centuries. Looking at it , it has another 9000 centuries of life.

It is extremely rare . It requires a perfect environment and perfect conditions for its formation. Even a single change can destroy it before it's formation. This power generater is very complex. It has likely taken around the same time as the humans have lived from the discovery of fire for its formation.  This is miracle of nature. If used carefully , we can make this whole island in a country in no time. "

Su Liang held his head :" Hiss...It is really a miracle. Also, our luck is very good. Is it because of the Curse Canceller. Right, Xiaoyou,  was there something like this in the Techno-sapien planet ? You know the information you told me is really detailed."

Xiaoyou:" No. There wasn't any such generator. The reason why I know so much is because I used Clairvoyance to scan it completely and used my IQ to infer the information. "

Su Liang patted her head. :" You are really smart. As a reward , after we have completed the work here , you can ask for anything. "

Xiaoyou's eyes lit up :" Really "

Su Liang: " Yeah "

After that they inspected the whole island. When they saw every inch of the island and stood on the peak of a mountain looking down at the island, Xiaoyou said.

"Brother Su,  this island has a very sophisticated barrier. Through this barrier, if there are any normal living beings coming from outside, they will be induced with a mental attack, distracting them and make them go farther away from this island.

Also, this barrier also generates a type of field,  by which it cannot be detected by the sattelites of this world. Due to its field a vortex is formed in the clouds. This further makes everyone thinking that this is a storm zone. If it weren't for my sattelite,  we wouldn't have discovered this island.

This barrier is powered by the natural generator. I think that if studied this island carefully , I can make this barrier more ferocious."

Su Liang:" Well, this will be our base in the future , we will have all the time you want."

Xiaoyou:" Yes. Right , I have hacked every sattelite and made it so that it can never divert it's attention towards this island. If someone does it manually , I will be alerted. Also I have placed a radar here . No one can approach this island without me getting an alert."

Su Liang:" It is good. But , this island seems empty. Right, there aren't any animals here. Only plants. This ecosystem is really amazing."

Xiaoyou :" It is very amazing. If there is any deficiency of energy on this island for plants. It is provided by the reactor. I think this energy is very similar to the origin energy of Sister Ai. "

Su Liang:" Oh ! It really is. But it is also similar to the energy you convert when using a laser gun made from your body."

Xiaoyou suddenly realised something. She quickly flew towards the crack from where they entered the mountain taking along Su Liang who was inside her.

Su Liang slightly understood her intentions. When they reached the crack , he turned into a black mist and entered the mountain. When they reached the core, Xiaoyou kept staring at the natural generator.  After a long time, with stars in her eyes, she said :

" Brother Su! I think that I can create a Silicon based life with this energy. Like Sister Ai can create Spirits , I think I can give life to machines with this energy. Also, if I used this energy for myself, I think I can double the power of my entire arsenal.

Brother Su,  we are really lucky this time!! With this our power will really reach the top !!"

Peng !

Xiaoyou held her forehead and looked at Su Liang with grievances.

Su Liang:" It's good that our power will increase . I am also very happy. But , from our first encounter till now, you are only thinking about our power, strength,  etc. I can see that you like to help me. But forgetting all your selfishness to only make me happy will hurt us both. I don't want there to be distance between us.

I know that when you don't open yourself , you will only be suffering. I am speaking from experience. So, tell me your wishes. You have that reward from before right, use it now !"

Xiaoyou lowered her head.  After some time , she faced him and said,

"Then spend time with me alone for a whole day."

Su Liang:" Ok. Well then let's place the marker here and leave. Now it is afternoon, let's start from tommorow morning."

Xiaoyou blushed when she heard this :" Start...what start...I want to have a date with you, even if we will do it, I don't want this opportunity to be spent on just doing that."

Su Liang: " hahahahaha "

Become a Patron!

1