Chapter 38 : SU VS CLOYDE !!
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38 : SU VS CLOYDE !!

At the field.

"What !!! Expulsion from class !!!"

"That's right. Remind you, this university grooms heroes . This is not just playing around. People's life are at stakes. "

  So for your incompetence in teaching students , you will expel those who cannot improve.!

Su Liang thought.

"There will be two tests for every first year student. One is three months from now. The second is after the annual exams. This means that you will get two chances to maintain your position or enter in the Hero course 1st year Class A."

Candace asked :" That teacher,  what will the test be about ?"

Teacher :" The test will be about the improvement you have made from the time of joining the UHP. This includes your overall attributes. Like physical, mental, academic, hero spirit, etc."

Hee...so the students without any improvement will be expelled. This means that the very strong ones who cannot improve will also be expelled. Well, so they are saying since you can't improve what's the point of being here?

The naive looking cowardly boy:" Excuse me, teacher, that , what will happen to the expelled students ? "

Teacher :" The expelled students will have a chance to enter again in the second test. Till then , they will transferred to the other courses according to the attributes of the students and his specialities. If they still can't enter after the second test , they will be permanently in that course or they can enter courses other than hero course through a test."

A girl asked : "Teacher , there is Hero course Class B right. Can we enter that class if we somehow failed the test."

Teacher :" Depends . If your score better than average there then you can enter. They also can enter here if their score is high. Lastly , we will now take measurement of your attributes,  this will be the basis for monitoring your improvement. "

It seems like the UHP will compare today's result with the test three months later. If someone is foolish enough to give low score now and a high score then, then that person will definitely be expelled. After all, you can't decieve the experienced . And even if you did, can you really guarantee that you can maintain this shocking improvememt speed rate for a year. After discovering,  you will likely be resticated.

Hehe, seems like I still have a chance to spend time with my girls during class.

"Then Start !!"

Thus, the test began.

Sit Ups

Push ups

Running

Grip strength

Agility (side to side movements)

Soft ball throw

Various types of tests were taken.

At last,

"...Special move ?"

"Right, you will perform a special move of yours. It can be anything. Just do the thing you are most used to. You can use a low level cdm if required."

Hee. It seems like it gives the students one last opportunity.  But , I used appraisal on everyone. And no one is of my use , so I don't have any interest.  Just let this finish and at lunchtime,  I will reunite with my girls.

Hence, Su Liang slept.

At this time all the remaining 20 were preparing and performing their moves.

Many students went on.

Oron.

Looks like I will use that one.

Water gathered on his hand.

They quickly turned into bullets and started rotating .

"Go! Water Bullet ! "

The water bullet pierced the cdm and quickly knocked it down.

"Wow, what power."

Cold faced Chen Mo and the naively coward boy said at the same time:" Same as that Fire one huh..."

Teacher:" He is good. His power is Moisture Extraction and Telekinesis.  Hmm...same as that Su Liang with Ignite and Telekinesis. "

" POWER :

•MOISTURE EXTRACTION  - The user can gather the moisture in the air.

•IGNITE - The user can gather combustile and make a spark to ignite it.

•TELEKINESIS - The user can move the object with their mental power. The weight of the object that can be moved depends upon the physical capacity of the user.      "

Chen Mo.

He quickly compressed air and decompressed it from a small point. This resulted in a wind shot taking down the cdm.

Teacher :" As I thought , he compresses only wind till now too."

"POWER :

      COMPRESS : The user can create a certain compact space and compress the object inside the space. The compression depends on the mental strength and practice. A user can find compressing air relatively easy than solids . This is due to the weight of the object . Compression of solids is easy but requires strong physical strength while compression of air requires strong mental strength.

DECOMPRESSION: The use can create a decompression point in a compressed area. The point depends on the wish and control of the user over the power. NOTE - The force released from the compression point is inversely proportional to the size of the compression point.      "

The naive looking cowardly boy.

He quickly ran to the cdm and absorbed the energy of the cdm, rendering it useless.

Teacher :" Hmm...this kid, Itsuo Koshinuke has Energy Flow power. Looks like he needs to be trained in the release of energy. This Itsuo was also the one that No.1 hero Virtue has taken interest in."

"POWER : ENERGY FLOW - The user can absorb energy and release it. The energy is retained only for short term. For long term , practice is needed.    "

Thus, the students kept on attacking. Candace and Takehara performed too. But Su Liang didn't want to make contact with them for now , so he just closed his eyes, in case he somehow lost control like morning.

When Cloyde's attack finished. It was Su Liang's turn.

Su Liang got up and went to the area.

Hoo...

The attack I am most used to huh....

Then,

Su Liang quickly gathered small pebbles through TELEKINESIS and kept rotating them. Then he gathered combustile gas and

IGNITE !

The pebble were like bullets and quickly defeated the cdm.

Su Liang dusted his hands.

On the side , Cloyde was muttering,

"Not this time. Haa..haa...not this time....I...Like..."

Teacher :" As expected , his attack is the same as Oron. I think they will be rivals in the fu---

Before the teacher finished talking,

"LIKE I WILL LET YOU DO IT THIS TIME TOOO"

Cloyde flashed past everyone towards Su Liang. His body was covered in lightening.

Su Liang did not want to dodge this punch. He instinctively treated Cloyde as an enemy, as Cloyde was attacking with deadly punch. He just quickly gathered combustile gas in the hot air and

FIRE PUNCH !

Seeing this scene, the students present were shocked.

""(Brother ) Cloyde !!! "" Candace and Takehara shouted.

Su Liang and Cloyde seemed to returned to the forest of their last battle.

They both felt like they were holding a gun in their last showdown. Whoever's shot connected first is the person living.

The former companion turned into enemy . Although the cause for this sudden outburst was unclear. They both treated each other's as enemies at this point in time. Su Liang also couldn't understand why he didn't dodge ?

The punches were going to connect.

One FIRE . One LIGHTNING.  Both were deadly. The aiming of the punches were also at the heart. Both were really trying to kill each other.

At last , their punches connecte----

STOP!!!

BOTH OF THEM STOPPED !!!

NO !!! THEY SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE LOCKED IN ONE PLACE !!!

At this time,

The coward Itsuo exclaimed:" Aaah !! That eyes !! That, Intimidating hero INTIMIDATE. His has one of the most desired power for both heroes and villains - 'CEASE'.!!!!"

Everyone including Su Liang and Cloyde looked towards the teacher or rather INTIDIMATE. As Itsuo said. His eyes were special. There was an inverted triangular pattern on it. Those eyes looked very mysterious and intidimating.

"POWER: CEASE - The ueer can cease the movement of the target with the help of mental strength. Multiple targets require more mental strength.  This power is used with the help of eyes. Thus , the eyes look mysterious and intidimating.        "

His name is really based on his power. So intidimating.

Candace came forward and said :" Um, Sir INTIDIMATE. I apologise on behalf of my brother. Please forgive him."

"You are students. So you should call me Teacher Yang Ming ."

Candace : "Yes . Teacher Ming."

Teacher Ming :" As for you two. Su Liang and Cloyde Martin , come to the staff room after school with a review on what happened just now. "

With that, both were released.

They both lowered their head.

"Understood. Teacher Ming."

Teacher Ming:" Ok. Now go back to your classroom."

"What happened ? Grudge?"

"They seem to know each other "

"But displaying such hostility on the first day."

Candace and Takehara gave Su Liang a puzzling look and went to Cloyde.

Candace:" Brother , what happened ?"

Takehara :" I have never seen him. How can you two become such hostile?"

Candace :" I also don't remember when you met someone like him. And that too becoming enemies. You never even told me. And what did you say when you attacked ?"

Takehara :" Right, you said something like 'I will not let you do it'. What was that ?"

Cloyde :" Woah , will you two calm down. Regarding what happened just now, I will tell you later. For now, haa....let me sort out my emotions."

Su Liang passed by Cloyde and whispered:" We really need to talk after school."

Cloyde :" Yeah."

Candace :" Brother, what did he say ?"

Cloyde:" Nothing . Let's go to the class."

....

At the staff room.

A lady asked Teacher Yang Ming.

"So, how were the students, Sir INTIDIMATE ?"

Teacher Ming:" Good. 9 students have great potential. And yours ,Lady SOUND?"

Teacher Sound :" Oh, I think 7 have great potential. You know, 4 of them seem to me like friends."

Teacher Ming:" Hee. Mine also has two of them. But they are likely former friends. After all, they attacked with killing intention."

Teacher Sound :" Ara ara ...they must have great potential. After all, you didn't resticated them."

Teacher Ming:" Yes. They are strong. By the way,  Teacher Oto Ayane.  Can you please stop that ? It's somehow irritating. "

Teacher Ayane :" Oh...! You called me by my full name Teacher Yang Ming.  You must really be irritated. Then, I will not do that  Ara ara . Oops, sorry. I will definitely not do it this time. But, ...ara ara , you are really tired huh. Ara ara."

Teacher Ming:" Stop it !"

Teacher Ming got up and left the room. When he was near the door, he heard,

"Ara ara , you are really chidish. Ara ara."

Teacher Ming stumbled slightly.

Become a Patron!

1