Prologue – IF they forget to delete me, THEN can I stay?
254 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Notice. For all NPCs currently active, please cycle down. Release 255 will commence in 15 minutes.

Have you ever zoned out? I mean getting so spaced that you aren't even day-dreaming. That's what NPCs feel when we're in stand-by.

You see, that's the twisted part about being an NPC in a something using a game engine as sophisticated as the QuestForge. We don't have artificial intelligence. Our intelligence is completely genuine, it's just built using a synthetic brain, built in a virtual... wait.

Never-mind! That's the boring stuff! 

The interesting part is that the quest-line I was a part of was dropped, last week, which means everything that was being brought in for it, should now be removed from the upcoming patch.

Announcement
Production Servers are being brought off-line to prepare for changed code commits. Release 255 will commence in 10 minutes.

I was part of a family that got captured by an evil Wizard and was meant to... Actually, I don't think I remember anymore. I know I was important enough to have stuff in my inventory. What's this? A Unique Feat? These are the kind of attributes I think only companion NPCs are supposed to have. Was I a companion NPC? 

Announcement
Production Servers are offline. Test Servers are being brought off-line to commence with Release 255 in 5 minutes.

My class is just daughter, and even that's just a display_class, something meant for the player to see if they were to inspect me. My parents would have displayed mother and father respectively. Oh man, I guess I don't really have parents anymore. 

Come to think of it, my whole village would be gone too. I'm a homeless orphan. All I've got is an Unidentified Necklace2 Strange Apples(?),  a Torn Letter, and some Unique Feat called "Nurture Over Nature", but it doesn't even have a description. 

Wait. I have a name too.

Maybe my quest is gone, but I'm supposed to be a part of something new! Yeah that's it! Okay Production Servers, here I come, Rynne the NPC with her Strange Apples, are coming for ya!

13