The magic academy and its structure
123 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please tell me you're joking. Me? A healer?" Ryoku said with a terrified expression.

"God's will is absolute. Healers are quite rare in this world."

"Let's proceed to the next stage, affinity check"

The priest then enchanted it for element configuration. 

Ryoku kept his hand again and chanted what everyone did.

[Elemental Discharge]

The ball turned into Black and grey with an uneven border between the two.

"Black and grey? What the…" 

There were no elements but Dark Element which could turn the crystal ball black, furthermore there were no such element which stood for Grey color.

"Dark element" The High priest informed.

"A healer with a dark element? That's unheard of." The king commented.

"Ugh, whatever…" Ryoku said as he facepalmed himself.

Ruru comforted him by saying it's alright.

"Hey, how are you so comfortable with this?" Ryoku interrogated Ruru out of curiosity.

"Uhh brother. I never told you before but I am… what you call a closet otaku" Ruru said embarrassingly.

"Really? Are you serious? Oh wow, Now I can understand why you're so calm. It's a dream for an otaku to go to another world.

"Ahem, ahem" The priest coughed to grab Ryoku's attention. 

"Shall we proceed?"

….

..

.

After Evaluation it was found out that Ryoku was a Healer with affinity to Dark element. His control in mana was S ranked.

The ranks in Mana control were

[•] SSS   [•] AAA   [•] B   [•] E


[•] SS     [•] AA     [•] C


[•] S       [•] A       [•] D

They were also told everyone in this world has Mana, the ranks determined were the control and amount of mana combined. 

"Since your occupation and Talent  have been determined, I will now further guide you with the procedures." The king said as he turned around. 

"It's quite strange, you have been here for a while but I still don't know your name" Ryoku said as he looked towards the other girl.

"O-oh… m-my name i-is…. Elena" She said stuttering

"Oh, nice to meet you Elena. We will be working together from now on, so I thought an introduction was necessary" Ryoku stated while extending his hand for a handshake with a wide smile on his face.

She made a handshake and then they followed the king.

"Since you are new, we will handle your Identification details. You will be enrolled in the Magic School of Lunarid. And will start as the regular students. There are many nobles and less commoners there." The king said. 

"Also, you don't need to worry about catching up to the old Students. They will be starting a new semester around this time of year." The king added.

Ryoku thought about It for a bit then said, "alright. We will try our best to not let you down!"

"Still why do I have to be a healer…." He thought to himself in rage.

As they left the building, one of the guards asked them to follow to the place they will be staying.

"Ruru, Kasel and Elena, are you all fine? Do you feel tired?"

"Yeah, kinda. But it's alright brother."

"Hmm? Me and tired? No chance. I work out more than you but I do have a little bit of trouble moving. It's not very flexible but manageable."

"U-umm, y-yeah…. I am fine. T-thanks for asking"

Ryoku continued following the guard. They appeared in front of a big mansion-like house.

"You won't require paying the rent for staying. Let us know if you all require something."

Just then a man in a suit approached them.

The guard then said, "Oh, His name is Lewis, he will be an assistant of yours."

Lewis then bowed and said, "Hello there. My name is Lewis. I am happy to serve my master."

Ryoku and Ruru were quite surprised because they didn't belong to a rich household. Though for Kasel it was very normal because he was from a rich household.

"Ahh also, Lewis will bring you your academy dress and your classes are up to the academy. Remember that you are not allowed to reveal your true identity. This was a personal request from King" The guard informed them.

Ryoku agreed with the condition and asked everyone to take a rest as they have to report to the academy tomorrow. Though he asked them to rest, he knew he had to work hard and get his body accustomed to the gravity of that world.

As everyone left for their rooms, Ryoku quietly went to Lewis and asked him if there were any training equipment in the house. Lewis said they had a pair 2.5kg dumbell.

Though Ryoku had an idea that 2.5kg was according to their world. Initially it would weigh more. He asked Lewis to give it to him.

Lewis followed his orders and handed him the dumbells. Since he slept for almost a week since he arrived in this world, naturally he wouldn't be sleepy. Thus he could spend the entire night training, and so he did. He spent the entire night lifting dumbells, push-ups, pull ups. As expected, they were three to four times harder than the workout he did in his world. "What's mother doing right now I wonder?" Ryoku thought to him as he sat down on the bed with his sweaty clothes.

….

..

.

It was morning and everyone woke up. Ryoku was bathing at that time. 

His body had been under training for hours, it needed a good rest. He took a bath with warm water. "Man, showering is the best when the water is hot."

"Brother, you there? Breakfast is ready. Come fast." Ruru said, knocking on his door.

"Hope you had some good sleep, young masters" Lewis said as he showed them the way towards the dining room.

The meal was extravagant. Ryoku simply took an egg, a bit of salad and Coffee.

After that he went out of the house. Before leaving, he did inform everyone he was waiting outside.

"Mind telling me how far is the school?" Ryoku asked Lewis.

Lewis said it was half an hour from here if they walked. Roughly 19 minutes if they ran. It would take 10 minutes if they used a flying magic device.

Ryoku decided to walk with everyone. After everyone was done with their breakfast. They set off for the Magic academy.

When they arrived, they were shocked. The academy resembled a palace. The walls were pastel red and the floor was made of wood. 

"Are you the heroes the king was talking about?" A voice was heard.

And unusual pressure was felt by all of them. It's like they were getting choked by the fierce pressure.

"Y-yes," Ryoku said, finally putting an end to the pressure. "I see, well then follow me." A woman appeared in front of them out of thin air. They didn't dare to question and simply followed them.

"Let me get your basics covered. The academy has distributed the ranks of its students in 4 categories. The top ones are classified in S class, the average students in Alpha and weak Students in Beta. The top 5 however are placed in the Student Union of the academy. And there are special privileges to hold that position. You will get a significant amount of power within the school. You can refuse one challenge per week according to your choice. As everyone, people start from Beta class. Teachers give the same knowledge, but of course it gets more advanced as you get in higher class."

Ryoku, Kasel and Ruru got pretty fired up when they heard this but Elena maintained a poker face.

"Well then, here we are. This is the beta class." The woman said before disappearing into thin air.

4