Chapter 4
4.7k 12 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: SteelzCloud

"α-kun, the place you are going to is an all-boys school called Millennium School."- Elizabeth told him first thing in the morning. - "There, you'll learn about not just magic but a bit of everything about this world."

"Since we are at the beginning of the year, enrolling you wasn't so difficult, but you still are late in terms of classes so you'll have to catch up to the others."- Elizabeth

"Oh! α-kun, since we don't know your age, from now on you're six years old and one last thing. Don't draw too much attention to yourself."- Elizabeth concluded

"Got it, nee-chan!"- α was wearing casual clothes since there was no requirement to wear uniforms.

"[Gate]"- Elizabeth

A hole opened up on the wall of the house connecting to the Millennium School's entrance. Passing through it, they arrived at a large building.

"α-kun, I'll come to pick you up when the classes are finished, okay?"- Elizabeth

"I'll be waiting for you, then."- α 

Kissing him on the forehead, she reluctantly saw him go with his backpack to the school leaving behind an emptiness in her heart.

 "Sigh. Time to work now."- Elizabeth created another [Gate] leading to another place.

Inside the building, a tall old man in a suit was waiting for his arrival.

"Welcome to Millennium School, you must be α, right? My name is Sebastian Watson and I am the director of this place."- Sebastian approached him with an amiable smile.

α nodded his head in response.

"Your big sister has told me about you beforehand, so I will show you around the school today."- Sebastian

"Okay."- α

The polished porcelain floor and the white marble walls gave α the feeling that this wasn't an average place that anyone could study at.

Sebastian gave him a quick tour through the school's interior.

"And this is your class from now on, α."- Sebastian

They stopped in front of a room with some kids that looked around his age. Knocking on the door, a teacher came to receive them.

"Well, I will have to take my leave now since I still have work to do, but it was a pleasure meeting you."- Sebastian gave his farewells and left in a hurry.

"You must be the new student we were informed of. Come and present yourself to everyone, there's no need to be afraid."- the teacher encouraged α.

Entering the classroom, everybody's attention was immediately directed at him.

"Hello everyone, my name is α and I am six years old. I hope we can become good friends."- α

"Nice, a new student."- an elf celebrated.

"He seems like a nice person."- a student with pointy horns and light purple skin said.

"He smells kinda good."- another student with fluffy wolf ears and a wagging tail commented.

"α, you can take a seat anywhere."- the teacher pointed at the empty desks that were arranged in four columns with five desks each.

The fifteen desks at the front were occupied, so α just sat at the corner beside a blonde kid.

"Hey there, my name is Arthur. I'll have the honor to be your first friend."- Arthur

Arthur had blue eyes, blonde hair and a handsome face just like those heroes described in fairy tales. 

"Sure."- α

"I am Elion, nice to meet you."- the elf sitting in front of him introduced himself.

"Call me Vorkaz."- the student with the pointy horns said.

"Alright fellas, leave the chatter for later, we still have a class to continue."- the teacher got everyone's attention.

"Let's get back to the topic. You guys might already know the name of our continent but for those that don't, it's called Mabinogion. Today I'll teach you the history of how Mabinogion became the place it is now, so pay attention and write everything down on your notebooks."- the teacher started writing on the whiteboard.

"This world was created by goddess Emis a long time ago, all the races lived in peace with each other initially, but everything changed with the birth of the demon king Alran."

"Being gifted with a very resilient body and enormous mana capacity, he started to conquer everything on sight and destroy those who resisted. To prevent this, the king of humanity started summoning heroes from a planet called Earth. Those who were summoned came with blessings of goddess Emis."

"The first batch of heroes consisted of four girls, we don't have a lot of information about them because they chose to hide their identity, but we do know that they defeated the demon king Alran. After the victory, they retired and were never seen again."

"Surprise surprise, the demon king had an heir and he inherited the will of the father, guess what, a second batch of heroes was summoned to defeat him. This time the heroes were just a boy and a girl. They still managed to defeat the second demon king, then they married and started a family later."

"All this conflict lasted a hundred years, but just as everything seemed to come to an end, a third demon king appeared."

"Is there no end to this? I am already getting tired of writing."- Arthur complained.

"Don't worry, this is the last one because he has yet to die. The third demon king Vastrun is special, he is a human reincarnated as the demon king. According to himself, he was hit by a truck on the way home and after fainting, he woke up in that body."

"Unlike his predecessors, he allied with us. This brought back peace to everyone and gave humans the chance to advance science. We managed to achieve so much in a mere four hundred years because we, once again, summoned people from Earth, but this time it wasn't heroes, it was scientists, physicists, musicians, and many other talented individuals."

"The drones, spaceships, flying cars, skyscrapers, and our very first megastructure, the Dyson sphere. All this was created with their aid."

"For example, the OurTube you guys use was invented by a computer engineer. He said that on his home planet there was a similar website but it had awful copyright issues, so he decided to create a better one here and make a joke about communism at the same time."

"And from where did the cultivators come from?"- Elion

"Good question, the cultivators that exist here came from another realm. Last century, a black vortex just opened up in the sky. From its interior, a seriously wounded man dressed in long white robes emerged with three other people chasing after him."

"After analysing the situation, the two heroes decided to intervene. After making the three cultivators flee for their lives, the white-robed man presented himself as Di Huang. Giving his deepest gratitude, he asked for a place to recover from the injuries."

"Not only he recovered himself, he even made a breakthrough to Immortal Ascension first stage because of the dense mana here. Well, he departed from our world just to come back a few years later. This time he came back much stronger than before, to repay the kindness that was shown to him. He was now the emperor of his realm."

"Another alliance was made among us and now there is a teleportation array connecting our worlds. To tell you the truth, I think that he likes our world more than his own since he spends far more time here."

A loud chime rang out of a speaker signalling the end of the class.

"Finally this is over."- Arthur dropped the pen on the desk and rested his head on the notebook.

"Okay guys, let's go to the training ground, it's time to practice a little bit of magic."

93