Chapter 19
2.4k 9 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreading by Steelz

A sudden chill ran down Alpha's spine. Turning his head, the pink-haired girl he passed by this morning came into view. 

The moment he looked over, her eyes also darted to his face, making eye contact. Her beauty was jaw-dropping, she surpassed even Elizabeth when it came down to looks and easily took the number one spot among all the girls he had seen. Her blue uniform and long skirt accentuated her alluring curves that didn't lose in the slightest when compared to Elizabeth, her face had a pallid white tone that contrasted perfectly with those seductive blood-red lips, and the most eye-catching feature were her eyes, a pair of heterochromatic eyes, the right eye being blood-red just like her lips while the left eye was a dull, lifeless grey. 

Right now, this girl was staring with a dumbfounded expression at Alpha who looked at her with apprehension. 

Aura had also turned to check what had drawn his attention, and the moment she saw the mysterious girl, she made him retreat behind herself. There was a brief eye contact between the two girls as if they were dialoguing before the other one turned around and left.

"Who was that just now?"- Alpha observed Aura's distressed face and couldn't help but ask her.

"My childhood friend. Ugh, why did it have to be her?"- as they walked through a relatively deserted street, Aura began biting her fingernails.

"You aren't thinking of killing her, are you?"- his face showed concern. He had a heavy impression that Aura was someone who disposed of potential threats, so it was inevitable jumping to some precipitated conclusions, especially with what she said about the vice-president.

"Do I look like such a bad person? Moreover, I don't have the ability to do anything to her."- Aura bit Alpha's cheek in annoyance, causing him to let out a small yelp.

"What are you doing?!"- he separated himself from her with a surprised and embarrassed expression. 

"Your reactions are so cute. So cute that it makes me want to tease you more and more ♡."- Aura's face was becoming flushed with a strange excitement, her breath was getting more and more ragged by the second and her eyes were slowly losing their morals.

Because Alpha wasn't a dense piece of rock, he quickly noticed something was wrong with the way she was looking at him. He peeked over his shoulder, they hadn't walked far from the academy so it was still possible to rush back.

"Calm down, Aura. We are in a public space, you mustn't do anything here."- one at a time, he took slow steps backwards.

"Haa ♡ . . . Haa ♡ . . . . . . . Haa."- Alpha was prepared to run if she went wild, but it was unnecessary. It took some time, but she gradually regained her composure. Aura looked more or less the same as before, the only difference being her trying to suppress her lustful gaze towards him.

"Sorry for that. I lost control for a moment."- Aura bowed her head in apology, but her face showed no guilt at all. Honestly, these new girls he had met could be weird sometimes, even so, it was fun to hang around them. The only not so fun part was when they forced themselves on him.

"It's okay. Nee was like that too when I started living with her.With time, her self-control increased by a lot."- at his words, Aura's interest was picked. 

"Does that mean she hasn't laid her hands on you till today?"- although Alpha gave off the feeling of an untouched purity, she wasn't 100% sure he was indeed a virgin. In her head, getting to live with someone who exudes such an irresistible attraction without assaulting him was unimaginable. It was like leaving an open bottle of the best wine there was in the house of an alcoholic and the person ended up not drinking it even after years.

"Huh? Of course she hasn't. I mean, she does try to seduce me frequently but never once forced me to do anything out of my own free will."- this was today's best piece of news for Aura. She had hoped that was the case, but hearing it directly from Alpha's mouth left her exhilarated.

"So I actually was the first one to taste your lips?"- there was an insurmountable amount of joy inside her right now, what made her even happier was the feeling of having stolen something precious from Elizabeth right under her nose.

"Yeah. Also, don't bring that up, it worsens my mood."- Alpha gave her a pouty look which only served to make her heart palpitate.

"Why still hold a grudge when you'll become my husband anyway?"- at Aura's bold statement, he coldly humphed. 

"Playing hard-to-get, huh? No problem, you'll be mine eventually."- grabbing his left arm, she pressed it between her boobs. While they weren't as big as Elizabeth's or that mysterious girl's, it was enough for her to be proud of them.

"Do you also live in this direction?"- Alpha finally got to ask the question that had been bothering him for a while. Why was Aura following him ever since they left school? Was her house somewhere around that region, or was she simply planning to scout the place and maybe get some information about where he lived? 

"No, I'm just escorting you home."- she lied as naturally as she breathed. Since Aura didn't want to tell him the reason, he also chose not to press for an answer.

After that, they walked in silence for the rest of the way. Aura hummed a little tune while looking at Alpha, having eyes only for him as she did not look anywhere else, not even the path they were treading. As for Alpha, he was enjoying this leisure time quite a bit. Looking from afar, both of them even looked like a couple. 

"We’ve arrived."- stopping at the front door of his house, he turned to look at Aura before continuing. - "Are you planning to go home now?"

It was unthinkable to invite her in since Elizabeth may notice some traces after she was back, and if she noticed, it wouldn't end well for himself.

"Mhm. It's a pity being unable to go into your room, but I can't do anything about it. Sigh, I'll see you tomorrow."- before he could voice his farewells, she pulled him in for another desperate kiss.

"With this, I can last till tomorrow."- with an expression of extreme satisfaction, she released Alpha and began sizing up the building.

"You lecher!"- with an upset face, he wasted no time to shut the door and go shower.

"Uwaa ♡. He's too adorable ♡."- Aura was clapping her face with a lascivious grin from ear to ear. - "If only I had met him before that old hag."

After letting her imagination run wild, she focused her gaze on the building that stood before her. The area around was deserted to a degree where one couldn't see the slightest shadow of any living being other than plants and trees.

Elizabeth's residence was far from society and bordering the city walls, a rather unusual place to settle down, but it was optimal because of the lack of people to disturb her precious moments with Alpha.

Taking a pebble from the ground, Aura raised her arm and threw it against a window using all of her strength. The pebble turned into a blur that sped through the air and, just as it was about to hit the window, it fragmented and turned into fine dust that got carried by the wind.

Aura watched everything with a serious expression. From what she could tell, there was an incredibly powerful magic array protecting the house. The only safe entry would be the front door, but only Alpha and Elizabeth were able to open it as it used a mana recognition system. Attacking the door had high chances of triggering security measures so she could forget about it.

Wanting to test another thing, her body sank into the ground, turning into a shadow. She didn't believe that in her intangible form, she wouldn't be able to get past the invisible obstacle separating herself and Alpha.

Moving towards the gap under the door, it didn't take log for her to be forced out of her shadow form. With a loud bang, she collided against a tree on the other side of the street. Her whole body ached in pain and there even was a stream of blood running from her mouth. The feeling of boundless mana tearing her apart from all sides was something to be forever engraved in her memory.

Staggering to get on her feet, she coldly stared at the house. 

I can still resort to that, the only problem is the mana consumption and if I can bring Alpha with me. . . Sigh, it's too difficult. Maybe I should try a different approach.

Exhaling deeply, she walked towards the nearest dark alley and vanished.

~ ~ ~

"Alpha-kun, why didn't you come to my office this afternoon? Do you prefer your friend over me?"- Elizabeth currently held Alpha in her arms, with her back leaning on the soft cushions of the sofa. Using his head to support her unhappy face, her hands gently caressed his body as she spoke discontentedly. 

"Nee, I also want to spend time with my friend."- he answered without taking his eyes off the novel he was reading on the phone.

Having played a few matches with Alice and Arthur before, her influx of messages wasn't as intense as yesterday's probably because she was tired from hunting and had to recover.

"Humph. You should only spend time with me and no one else."- he couldn't see Elizabeth's face but he knew from experience that she was sulking like a child as this happened whenever he didn't give her enough attention.

"You shouldn't monopolize me, you know?"- she grunted in protest in response to his words. The mere thought of having to share him with others made her blood boil. The most she could bear with was letting Alpha have some male friends in order for him to socialize and not hate her for placing him in isolation.

"No, you are already aware that when it comes to you I am extremely selfish so don't try to convince me."- her hands reached out to pinch his soft cheeks, an action she enjoyed as much as biting his ears to vent stress.

"Nee, stop pinching my cheek. You'll deform my face at this rate."- Alpha put his phone away and decided to just lay his head on her ample chest and rest. At such a close distance, the sound of Elizabeth's rhythmic heartbeats reverberated in his eardrums and the warmth of her body passed to his. 

Without saying anything, Elizabeth laid down horizontally. With a hand gesture, all the lights turned off.

Alpha used her breasts as pillows while she used him as a hugging pillow. Just like that, both drifted into dreamland.

~ ~ ~

That was a good night of sleep.

Although no alarm sounded, he had an internal one that would wake him up always on time. After doing the basics of brushing his teeth and washing his face and getting dressed, he went to make breakfast and prepare lunch.

Using magic to help fasten everything, it took half an hour or so for him to be done. By that time, Elizabeth had also woken up and went after him for morning lovey-dovey actions.

"Let's go."- Elizabeth sounded very cheerful in the morning. Another day had passed and next Saturday was getting closer and closer. The prospect of soon advancing one step in their relationship made her await each new day with reinforced zeal and ardor.

"Em."- Alpha watched her in amusement with a smile forming on the lips. 

Using Elizabeth's portal, they arrived in an instant at the academy. 

"Alpha-kun, give me two kisses before going in since you didn't give me one yesterday."- she demanded in her purple suit that matched with her hair and pupils.

"Nee, you shouldn't act like a spoilt kid."- he had the impression of talking to a wall in cases like this. No matter how many times he reprimanded her, she always ignored his words. Well, part of the fault lay in him for never rejecting her requests, but he still expected her to act like a proper adult.

Due to the difference in height, he had to stand on the tip of his toes to peck her cheeks twice before departing.

That girl won't be waiting for me, will she?

Alpha looked at the same staircase he used the day before with hesitation, pondering if he should take another route to his class.

Forget it, it's not like she can't investigate in which class I'm in.

Walking up the stairs, the pink-haired girl wasn't there as he had anticipated. What awaited him was a letter floating in midair.

As if waiting for him, the letter floated down to land on his open palms. Opening it, he saw a fine calligraphy written with something that looked like blood. The content inside basically told him to go to the rooftop during lunch break.

Hmm. Probably a confession. Better to store it and avoid Alice and Aura from finding out.

Alpha opened his pocket dimension and put the letter inside. After checking if there were no other things for him, he continued towards his class.

67