Elpis
670 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ya know little kids' stories always make being carried princess style the most swooning romantic thing a prince can do. But it's not nearly as exciting when you've been carried for over two hours by a guy who was about to cleave you in two. granted from what I can recall he had been a looker but it's kinda hard to check a guy out when you're being carried by him... not that I would want to check him out, I mean of course not right! right? fuck maybe Tyler was right that I needed to ask some girls out.

 

"um mister shirtless swordsman where are you taking me?" I know it's pointless since we seem to be speaking two completely different languages but fuck am I getting tired of this. my stomach pain ended hours ago so I'm fairly certain I'm able to walk now but he just won't put me down and I don't really feel like trying to fight out of his hold. my question returned no reply as he had given up trying to communicate through words about an hour ago.

 

We arrive in the middle of a wooden gate connected to a fence of spiked logs, like tree stump thick logs. There are two guys standing at high points on the other side in hide armor looking like a generic bandit in an RPG game. they and shirtless swordsman are talking to each other. one of them seems to be a bit angry but I have no idea what about. but reluctantly the arguing one steps down and opens the gate letting us in. swordsman still not thinking to put me down for whatever reason. were greeted with the quiet night-time village inside the gates, ok so not bandits so that good I guess. there are a few small shacks and small houses around the place, but in the back surrounded by bushes is the largest building. circular in shape like a block of cheese. it wasn't that big by our world standards but it could seize a few families. and it's also the building Mr shirtless is walking towards, me in tow.

 

reaching the door, rather than finally letting me stand on my own feet, he starts kicking the door yelling something, which I assume is who he is trying to get to open it. when we're finally greeted by a middle-aged woman probably in her 40s or 50s with greyish brown hair. who looks ready to pummel shirtless swordsmen if he didn't have a hostage in the way... I guess I know why he wouldn't set me down. He talks to her for a few minutes before setting me down and running off before he can be pummeled... he seems to fear this old lady a bit I guess. hehe, I need to keep this in mind. 

 

clearing her throat to get my attention she gives my bloodsoaked torn clothing once over, pointing down in a gesture to stay and runs to grab something indoors which I can only hope to be a change of clothes. On her return I could see a folded shirt underneath a towel she brought out. she gestured for me to follow along as we walked around the back of the house along a path of bushes. meeting us both with a small stream. putting the clothes and towel on some grass she points at the stream and gives me a nudge to it before walking back the way we came. 

 

I can't express how happy I am to finally be getting out these clothes, especially my pants that were giving me a really itchy feeling. taking off my shirt I am greeted with a pair of small boobs... boobs. like a girl. I HAVE BOOBS. I don't know why I'm excited about this since I was a guy before dying but they were like the cutest pair of boobs I've seen. I hadn't thought much about the body I got thrown into since I was tossed in a very deadly situation and haven't been able to unwind. but that was giving me a little hope for whatever odd reason, I guess I should check and make sure my bottom matched my top. Looking down I can feel an immense heat from my face as I realized why my pants were so itchy. When Mr. Swordsman scared me. I had um, well, I lost control of my bladder in fear. and I'm pretty sure he noticed it. fuck my life, I just got this life, and I'm already wanting a do-over. 

 

taking my pants off I'm greeted with a familiar sight that I was not expecting when I discovered I had boobs. my bottom parts did not change tho my hips seemed a bit big and curvy, and I lacked leg hair. which was a plus I suppose. wait why was I counting that last part as a plus? and why do I feel disappointed? ok, nope bath time I can think about how I feel about his body later once it doesn't reek of piss and blood.

 

after washing off in the might I add frigid fucking cold stream. I dry off and go to inspect the clothes the lady had left me. women's underwear, cloth pants, and shirt. I guess I appear to be a woman in her eyes, at least in the dark. I can't really say I couldn't use the bra. I know this body is male but it also has boobs that I can't really ignore.

heading back around to the building the old woman came from I was expecting to see her waiting for me but I guess she went back in. I guess I knock and wait to see what happens now? I mean I can try to hunt shirtless swordsman down but he left in kind of a hurry and I didn't catch which direction he went. I knocked on the door to be greeted not by the older woman from before but some mid-twenties lady who looked like she had been waiting impatiently for me. nearly dragging me in. I'm being led down a hall and into a massive room in which a dozen other women were sitting on the ground with pillows out like they were expecting a new member to a party...

 

one of the smaller women makes an audible "awwwww" sound before rushing and wrapping her arms around me. um, how do I take that? I haven't even seen what my face looks like yet. Is that a good "awwwww" a bad one like taking pity on me? does she think I look cute? fuck if I know.

 

after spending about 30 minutes in this slumber party I can deduce one thing. I have no fucking clue what any of these people are talking about they keep talking amongst each other making the others laugh. my attention as the new addition was short-lived when they all realized none of them could converse with me. speaking of addition, none of these women are related to from what I can tell. the only similarities are that a lot of them have tails and ears like a wolf. speaking of which, how did I not discover I had them in the bath as well? it's not fun when I figure out because someone accidentally stepped on it. There's also a clear leader of the group, the woman who had greeted me on my return from the stream. from what I pieced together from the other girls talking her name is Shelb. Also, I think this is more of a women's shelter by the lack of any men.

 

I'd better clear this up with someone before I get in trouble and someone gets angry at me. tapping Shelb's shoulder and pointing to the door I hope we can just get this over with fast and be done with it. She gives me a single finger gesture for one moment. which turns into ten minutes and I'm still waiting on her. I tap her shoulder again to remind her I'm waiting, this time she gets up and we walk out the door.

 

ok, I have to figure out how to do this cause I can't just flash her. I guess I can try to make a gesture and hope she understands that? using one hand I curl two fingers and my other I put my index finger between my two curled ones making a vulgar finger puppet for a dick and point down to my crotch indicating I have one. her face turns a bright tomato shade which i don't know who's is worse hers or mine. god, I can't believe I have to do that. but at least it's in the open so it won't come to bite me in the ass later. she grabs my hand and rushes outside towards one of the smaller shacks banging on the door.

 

a groggy mister shirtless swordsman opens its up and stares at the two-midnight crusaders at his doorsteps, while Shelb frantically explains something to him and points at me. he immediately jumps up and stares at me causing my face which if it wasn't already tomato red, starts melting under its own heat. Why did it have to be this guy? I mean he carried me around for two hours princess style while I was covered in piss and thought I was a girl. I can't, just no. fuck.

 

shelb repeated the gesture I had shown her and points at my crotch like if that can't make this moment any more awkward. mister swordsman is still staring at me as if expecting some kind of answer so I just have to nodd through this blushing. he says something to shelb who smiles and spanks my butt giving me a thumbs up while walking away... did she like me now that she knew I was a guy?

 

Mister swordsman makes a throat-clearing sound to bring my attention back to him, pointing to himself saying "Voss" then points to me. shit, I think he was introducing himself and asking my name. What do I even want my name to be? it's a new effeminate body so I suppose I could go for a more girly name? maybe some goddesses from mythology? Artemis? Nah, aphrodite? still no. um ok, this is a new life so I hope its better? ok gods of hope? oh, I know!!

 

"Elpis" I squeak out from my still burning cheeks. Voss gestured to go into his shack, which greets me with a bed, writing desk. cabinets which I assume hold his clothing whenever he wears them. a crate at the foot of the bed. no additional rooms, kitchen area just the small bedroom we walk into. I guess he lives on the minimal side. He sits down on the bed patting the spot next to him which I promptly sat on. grabbing a basket from his writing-table he holds it out in front of me offering its contents which are a couple of apples. I just shake my head finding the idea of eating whilst feeling embarrassed, uncomfortable. setting the basket back on the table he turns his gaze back at me.

 

I wish I could talk to him and at least do something to clear this awkward atmosphere. also am I supposed to be his roommate now since they know I'm a guy? I guess the bed is big enough for two even if the room is cramped. I guess I can try to sleep and deal with the awkwardness later? I climb over his lap onto the far end of the bed, which causes him to promptly turn off the oil lamp lighting the room leaving us in complete darkness

"Sorry, but I can't sleep with pants on so I'm taking these off even if the undies aren't the most covering. plus I'll stay on the far end out of your way." taking my pants off and tossing them off the bed I find myself pulled in by my torso into a snuggle. "Oh ok, I d-don't mind" I squeak out through what must be my glowing bright red face. s-since he doesn't mind that means I can adjust myself into him right? right?

[authors notes, this spoiler contains sex]

Spoiler

I push my butt up against his groin and my head against his chest. while his hand runs along my side onto my hip and down my thighs, then back up to caress my breasts. isn't this a bit too much for friendliness on sharing a bed even if we are snuggling? fuck he won't understand what I say even if I voice it and I don't dislike it enough to make him stop. it kinda feels good. so I guess I'll let this go for a little while.

 

his hand reached down from my belly and descended reaching towards my lower private. nope not there drawing the line. I flip over so that my belly is on the bed so he can't reach down to that. this ceases his wandering hands. leaving it to just be cuddled with until I start missing the soft caresses and bring his hand over my back making the wandering motions with it before letting go. as his hand rubs against my lower back until resting on my butt with only panties to protect it. his finger softly running up and down my crack through bunched up undies. giving them tiny tugs that illicit small involuntary moans that cause me to blush. continuing with this tease and tug of my beloved butt I'm finding it extremely hard to hold how horny this is making me as I feel my lower regions grinding against his bed wishing he would just put something in there and stop teasing it. 

 

giving a begging moan nudging him hoping he'd do it. which just gets me a chuckle in reply. so I hop on top of his crotch and start grinding my butt against his dick hoping he would end the teasing he's kept me under. finally, his hand goes to pull my undies down as he enters inside. earning a loud moan by me followed by me clamping my mouth shut in embarrassment. his hands moving towards my breasts pinching and pulling them as he goes in and out of my rear leaving me in a mind dumb moaning spree. He flips our positions over so he's on top, he leans down giving me a kiss as I give off the biggest moan of the night accompanied by a large orgasm. Voss pulled out, giving me a kiss on the forehead taking my undies the rest the way off, and moving to the other side of the bed to rest while I bask in how good that felt.

[collapse]

....................................................................................

 

daylight bleeds through the shack marking what is typically the start of the day. me clinging onto sleeping Voss wanting to stay cuddled together. him stirring and opening his eyes to my face, bringing me into a kiss. standing up as he starts to dress. I can only groan in displeasure that I'd lost my cuddle companion. sitting up on the bed stretching my arms out lifting my only form of modesty, my shirt. Voss turns around with my undies giving a gloating mocking gesture, before dropping it in shock. immediately pushing me down onto the bed gawking down at my nether regions as a burst red trying to cover it. before looking at his face. did he not know? I thought that's what we agreed my gesture last night was about? wait no he's probably disgusted right? In a panic, I retreat into the farthest corner of the bed afraid to look at him just thinking of what must be going through his mind, disgust? anger?

 

I get pulled into his chest as he rubs my shoulder. my tear-filled eyes dropping into a cry of first worry and relief as he gently cradles me. laying for what must be over an hour before he starts kissing me and finishing dressing. I try to get up and dress but he just halts me from getting off the bed. Before walking outside leaving me to wait. and waiting after having your anxiety go off does not feel well. He comes back with several pieces of clothing, laying them on the bed in front of me, some masculine and some feminine. and setting a mirror and hairbrush down on the bed before turning around to wait for me to surprise him. looking at the face in the mirror I immediately see why my gesture didn't work, I didn't look androgynous like I thought I did. I looked like a super-cute college girl with pointy wolf ears on her head. curly red hair. 

 

I'd kinda just assumed I was androgynous-looking but this was full of fem cuteness overload. seeing myself like that gave me this giddy happiness in which I immediately plucked up a dress Voss picked out for me and tried to make myself look even cuter. stepping out of bed and tugging Voss's shoulders he looked at me then blushed away. Oho? blush away? I give him a quick peck pulling back only to be pulled back in for a deeper kiss.

24