Chapter 5: Closure
121 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*The purpose of the song's in this story is to help it.*

*-*-*-*

She wiped away his tears and said, "I'm sorry I can't do anything to help you."

He chuckled humourlessly, looking into her glossy eyes he said, "You've done enough by entering my life, crying with me and making me smile. But there is something you can do for me that I will appreciate dearly."

"What is that?" she asked continuing to wipe away his tears. Smiling he asked, "Can you sing that song you sang for me last night please?"

She lays her head down on his heart and starts "If you're not the one for me, then I'll come, I can bring you to your knees.

And if you're not the one for me, why do I hate the idea of being free.

And if I'm not the one for you, you better stop holding me the way you do.

Honey if I'm not the one for you, why have we been through what we have been through.

It's so cold oo out here, in your wilderness, I want you oo to be my keeper but not if you are so reckless.

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

I love aint water under the bridge

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

I love aint water under the bridge

Oh ooo o oh ooo o ooo o

Say that I love aint water under the bridge

And what are you waiting for

You never seem to make it through the door

And who are you hiding from?

It aint no life to live like you're on the run

Have I ever asked for much?

The only thing that I want is your love

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

I love aint water under the bridge

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

I love aint water under the bridge

Oh ooo o oh ooo o ooo o

Say that I love aint water under the bridge

It's so cold oo out here, in your wilderness, I want you oo to be my keeper but not if you are so reckless.

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

I love aint water under the bridge

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me

I love aint water under the bridge

Oh ooo o oh ooo o ooo o

Say that I love aint water under the bridge

Oh ooo o oh ooo o ooo o

Say that I love aint water under the bridge"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Opening her eyes, she saw that he was asleep and so as quietly as she could she got up and walked out of the room. On her way out, she met with Huang Yunshen who was leaning against the wall outside his room.

He had a stack of papers in his hand and it was all on information about her. She looked up at him and said, "He's asleep."

Huang Yunshen nodded. She lowered her head because she wasn't fond of looking up too long and Huang Yunshen was tall and dashing. Placing her hands in her pocket she said, "I'm heading out now and I don't know when I'll be able to see him again, do you have a pen so I can write my number down for him?"

Huang Yunshen observed at first then asked as he handed her, "What motives do you have by getting close to him?"

She looked up at him as though he was crazy, "How can you ask that? I'm his wife so why can't I get close to him?"

Huang Yunshen almost fell as he lost his balance. She took the stack of papers from him and wrote "Wife – 8965-5684-5782," at the back.

Huang Yunshen took the papers from her and saw that the Zhao's along with Jiang Hui Yin was heading towards them. Zhi Rou looked to where he was facing and saw that same woman from before was heading this way with a smile on her face, not depicting at all how sad she should be like the others beside her. There was an elderly man that looked like Yuan Rui, a middle-aged man, a young man, two women that looked like the middle-aged woman walking with them. She turned her attention to Huang Yunshen who had a frown on his face, "Did you hear what he told me about them?" she asked him in a voice only he could hear.

He turned his attention to her, "Yes."

"Then help me get justice for my husband and find the evidence," she said looking at him. I don't need you to tell me that but why wouldn't Yuan Rui tell me himself, doesn't he trust me? Or is it because he is depressed?

Huang Yunshen's thoughts were clashing with one another as he thought of this but knew that is was best to get justice for his friend. His thoughts were pulled out as the Zhao's stopped in front of him. Greeting them all, he hesitated as he was about to greet Jiang Hui Yin with a hug.

Pushing his thoughts to the back of his head he walked in with them and indeed, Yuan Rui was asleep, exhausted from confessing his inner demons.

2