12- The second attribute, Lightning!
773 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Far in the third sky, a girl of red hair jogged in the holy garden, by her sides old men and women drank alcohol with happiness drawn on their faces, she looked around and found a blond youth.

She waved, "Hungi, have you seen miso anywhere?"

"go ask fortune, she was the last one with Miso,"

She nodded and continued her jog, before long the garden came to end and countless clouds came to vision, on every cloud a palace of high stories and meaning, between the clouds there were smaller clouds to jump on. She jumped from one cloud to another and in a few minutes, she stopped by the door a white palace. The white door opened and hundreds of floating maids with white wings leaned for her.

"Lord Love, welcome!"

She flexed one eyelid hating the awkward moments Forti was putting her in. She asked the crowd about Forti and they told her she was in the hall playing chess with Lord Hope. 

She walked and the maids never left their heads until she opened the door to the Royal Hall.

The Royal hall was a White Room with eight windows on each wall and one small table with four chairs in the center. The hall that was able to hold hundreds of people was occupied just by those two who were playing chess…

Hope seemed concentrated as she curled her blonde hair trying to tolerate the stress she was in, on the other hand, Forti was giggling non-stop and panting, her face deep red and feverish.

She approached and took a seat.

"Have you seen Miso anywhere?" Love asked.

Hope rose her sweaty head and looked at her with a forced smile, "Even in chess Forti's luck is unavoidable."

"I wasn't asking about your situation, I looked for Miso for days, she isn't anywhere and I missed her."

"Hah Miso I see, She said she was going down to the mortal realm, she has been having her eyes on a boy there or something."

Ha! Love flexed her shoulders unbelieving.

"What are you saying hope, it wouldn't take minutes to see a mortal."

"I think Miso is nervous, it's her first mortal after all," Hope sighed, "She has been stalking him for years now. I hope she had more courage."

Looking at Hope parting lips, Love wondered why her friends had so much love for their mortals. Hope looked at her with a smile, "Don't push it, one day you will find a mortal. It's us who get attracted," Hopes eyes spaced out into the air, "When I found Julian I believed he was the humans' last hope."

"I don't really understand."

"One day you will understand," said hope, "I really miss Julian, I might visit him soon." 

Ignoring Hope Love stared at the giggling Forti then looked at Hope again, "What's happening with Forti?"

"Her Mortal's luck is surpassing her expectations again."

Forti stopped smiling and glared at Hope "don't call him mortal, he has a name,"

Fortune took a deep breath, and with adoration said, "Trace."

Yes, a thousand years ago Trace had no name. He was just a simple low-grade demon, he even had it hard killing animals, and only hunted in groups with his clan. 

Hunt after hunt he became able to take a simple prey by himself, and then an intermediate demon appeared. He was hunted and was on the verge of death.

But never died.

Trace had the will power to live, and to grow stronger, whenever he fell collapsed he would wake a few days later able to walk. In a few centuries, he became an intermediate level and wisdom sparked in his head for the first time. He became able to judge the situations better but despite that his love for battles kept dragging him closer to death, his recklessness never decreased. He began hunting intermediate level demons alone and eventually became a hair from death…

What did happen after that?

He woke up a few days later, as an advanced demon.

That was when Forti the symbol of fortune noticed his existence and descended to him, she told him that she was interested in him but Trace never gave her any importance and walked alone.

A battle after battle, war after war he became a high demon and got control over water. And now, a thousand years later he passed by Glades and fought against a powerful mage called Arkan, got serious injuries, but won…

But that demon appeared… Everything turned dark.

That demon slapped the air, and an amazing red wave swept him along with the ground he was on. when he woke up he was already half a body. No legs and his other only fist gone, he looked at the raining sky, the demon of the single illuminating eye floating in the center of his sight.

What a good rainy view that had been covered by this demon. Able to open one of his eyes Trace tried to understand the situation, and as he understood he giggled…

"d-d-d- da thn… songer?" He tried to say 'do you think you are stronger?' but he was in no state to even talk.

Trace state wasn't only serious, e was a single hair away from death. He had no good sight and no longer had limbs, however, his pride was still unshaken. Even though his muttering was never heard, but his pride was felt by that demon.

That demon rose his hand and red dust illuminated everywhere, the dust accumulated above his hand in the form of a ball, and that ball pointed at him.

Trace ignored the ball and stared at the sky, stretched his handless arm high…

and believed…

He would never die.

A wolf sneer appeared.

Marshal flexed his eye "as you wish."

The ball grew bigger and exploded into a beam that shattered the whole ground along with Trace. 

As the beam dissipated, Marshal turned and floated toward Rozalia…

Or that what he had intended. 

Abnormally the clouds twinned above him and began lightening.

The lightenings merged with one another, and in a second a gigantic lightning bolt struck the ground of the deceased Trace…

That was when Trace regained consciousness, with the second attribute, Lightening!

 

 

37