Chapter 11 – The Return of the Monster
106 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lionel appeared in a white walled room, lying down on a metal table. 

"Where am I?" he wondered before sitting up on the table. He found that he was naked. 

"Where are the clothes I was wearing?" he wondered. 

He heard noises and quickly hid in the shadows. 

A team of 5 men wheeled in a table with a naked woman on top and transferred her to the table he was lying on earlier. 

"Quickly now. Harvest the organs and send the rest for plasticising. The boss wants his gallery to be ready by the end of the month. After this, there is still the couple upstairs to do"  

The woman looked terrified, but seemed to be unable to move. 

"Oh, this is where I am" Lionel said, realizing this is the place where they dissected him and killed him. 

"Ok lets start with this whore" 

"It's a shame. She was the group's best prostitute. Too bad she pissed off the boss by saying she wanted to quit and get married"

"Enough talk. Lets get the corneas out first. Scalpel"

"..."

"Hey scalpel! I don't want to keep her eyes open too long. The air will dry her...." he didn't continue

A naked man was standing next to him while the rest of his team stood around with no heads. A fountain of blood shot out of their necks as a moment later 4 sounds of watermelons smashing could be heard as 4 heads landed on the floor. 

"Who..." 

"Me? I'm scalpel" Lionel smiled showing the man his claws that he sliced off the other 4 men's heads.

"Wait! I know you! You... you're dead! How can this be?" the man screamed as Lionel smiled at him.

"Well, I guess I made a deal with the devil. I remember you too" Lionel said creepily. 

"You took my corneas..." he said as he slashed the man's eyes, causing him to scream in pain. 

"Then it was heart, lungs, pancreas, liver and kidney, no?" Lionel said slashing viciously at the man as he held his eyes. 

His abdomen ripped open and the man stood still, already dead as his internal organs were minced by Lionel's claws. 

He turned and looked at the woman whose eyes were open but unable to move. 

"I am releasing you. I cannot help you more than that, but I will make sure none of them are left when your anesthetic has worn off" he said, carrying her out of the room that looked like the scene of a horror movie. 

He found that he was in a basement and carried her up the stairs. It seemed to be a large building, perhaps a warehouse of some sort. 

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"No Lionel. No!" Ramona's voice screamed. 

Lionel frowned and put the woman down on a couch nearby and walked towards the sound. 

He peeked into the room which had dark curtains on all the walls and saw a naked Ramona and Paul on their knees surrounded by naked men. 

"Now, you've seen what I've done to your ex-husband. Now you will perform for me again. Otherwise, I will turn you into one of these too" Tony Ramone laughed. 

Ramona's hands were on a glass case where the inside was a exhibit of a skinless man where his internal organs were missing, but his skin, bones and whatever left was disassembled. 

Even his penis was only muscles a few tubes and his testicles that looked like beans. 

"Lionel...." Ramon cried

"Ok boys. Lets start rolling" Tony Ramona laughed as someone walked up to both Paul and Ramona, injecting something into their arm.

"Good. Now they can't move but can feel and hear everything. Make them really enjoy this" Tony Ramone laughed.  

Their bodies slumped as the men carried Ramona to the bed in the middle of the room. 

Ramona's eyes looked lifeless as she watched a man approach her with an erect penis. 

Just as he was about to penetrate her, he suddenly looked stunned. 

"Where... where is my cock?" he wondered as blood spurted out from where his erect penis was a second ago. 

He started screaming in pain as the other men noticed that their penises were severed too. 

Suddenly, the man screaming that was between Ramona's legs and spurting blood all over her body had his head violently smashed to the side and flew to the floor several feet away. 

Tony Ramone looked at the man in shock as his head was smashed and skull cracked open as his mutilated face no longer looked human. Then he noticed what was flung at the man's head so hard it turned to meat paste too. It was a penis. 

He heard more and more sounds of splattering and watched one by one as all the men fell dead with their heads smashed by a severed penis. 

"Who.. who are you? I've never done any thing to you!" Tony Ramone yelled in fear at the figure in the shadows. 

"Never done anything to me? How ironic saying that in front of me" Lionel said as he walked out of the shadows

"You! How? You're dead!" he yelled, looking at Lionel's plasticized body nearby.

"I guess out of vengeance, I made a deal with the devil!"  Lionel said and walked to Ramona. 

He looked at Ramona and gently touched her face

"I'm sorry Mona. For everything. I'll make sure this bastard will never disturb you ever again, and as promised, I'll get out of your life forever" he said sadly. 

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

Several bullets hit Lionel in the chest from a close distance and Lionel looked up at Tony Ramone.

"Can't you see I'm apologizing to my wife?" he said and moved instantaneously and crushed Tony's hand together with his handgun.

Tony screamed in pain as his mangled hand became one with the mashed metal of his gun. 

Lionel bent over and smiled at Tony Ramona's face

"Go! Get all your forces and come at me with all your might. I'll be waiting right here. If you don't come here, I'll go over to where you are. Now get out of here" Lionel said, letting his hand go as he screamed. 

Several guards rushed in as Tony ran past them. 

"Kill him! Kill all of them!" he yelled. 

He could hear machine gun fire behind him. 

Suddenly, he felt something kick his backside and he flew through the lobby glass door, smashing right through it. 

The door closed and the machine gun fire stopped and suddenly there was loud screaming and then silence...

"Boss! Boss!" his driver and bodyguard said, picking his broken body off the floor. 

Behind him, the door opened as Lionel poked his head out.

"Remember! I'm waiting right here" he smiled as he shut the door. 

1