Chapter 13 – Closure
125 5 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Tony Ramone's death, his gang was finished.

His trusted lieutenants tried to stabilize his gang, making moves to solidify their positions to take over. 

But over the course of a week, every gangster in his gang died gruesome deaths that the police had nightmares just thinking about it.

His headquarters were filled with gangsters compressed together as if they were toys as their arms and legs were shoved right into their torsos and some even had their mushed up head in their chest cavities. 

The bodies in the collapsed burnt hospital was just as gruesome. Even with the fire burning everything to charcoal, there were hundreds of bodies with body parts everywhere. Based on forensic science, the CSI detectives think many of them were eaten. 

One of the other hideouts was peaceful. All the gangsters sat peacefully as if it was a nice and normal day. Some of the gangsters were sitting at the a table eating. Others were on their phone. There was even one sitting on the toilet. It looked like a normal day except they were all stiff, as if frozen in time. The place was eerily silent. And most importantly, all their heads were facing backwards. 

All the pimps working for the gangs were found dead from choking. As the doctors examined them, they were found to be choked by their own severed penis stuck deep in their throat.

All Tony Ramone's drug dealers were found with their hearts in their bags, while bags of cocaine were found where their heart should be as their chests were ripped open in their hangouts. 

The mercenary group that attacked Lionel was found to be killed in sadistic ways too. Their armored vehicles were perforated by their dead bodies as if someone used their bodies as javelins to pierce the armor. 

As the police realized that all the dead were from the same gang, they kept it out of the news to prevent a panic

Although Tony Ramone's gang was the only one targeted, the whole city and all the neighboring gangs were scared shitless and stopped all their activities in fear of accidentally provoking this demon. 

But the urban legends behind the monster kept growing.

One said it was done by a vengeful spirit. Another said that this was caused by a superhuman vigilante. Others say that the government created a team of supersoldiers for war, and eliminating this violent gang was just a trial run. 

--

As for Ramona, she managed to pay for a taxidermy expert to restore Lionel's body.

The police wanted to impound Lionel's body as evidence against Tony Ramone's gang, but she hired a famous lawyer to put an injunction on the body, preventing the police from taking it. 

She started initiating court proceedings to get a judge to declare the body a work of art rather than a dead body as a forensic expert she hired provided evidence that the plasticizing method removed all traces of usable DNA anyway. 

But she kept getting summons for keeping a dead body in her home, which broke several city bylaws. She was even arrested, but having lawyered up with the best lawyers around, she got out. 

She had over 5 million dollars gifted by Lionel, so this was what she was using the money for. 

She was barely eating, and spent hours every day crying over Lionel's body. 

Rejecting Paul's help, as she was never involved with him in the first place, even though he was interested in him, she shut him out of his life. 

Lionel of course, didn't know all this was happening. He was using most of the week he had taking his vengeance on Tony Ramone's gang. 

On the last night, he decided to check up on Ramona and was shocked at what he saw. 

Ramona had dressed Lionel's body in clothes that reminded her of him when they were still married. 

In fact, he was shocked that she kept his old tattered Guns and Roses T-Shirt that he used to wear all the time and dressed his body in it, and the body was wearing a pair of white boxers the way he used to dress in bed when they were still married. 

Of course, the underwear was new and clean. Compared with his old ones, he wore them till they had holes in them, and when his life fell apart, as he didn't bother to change them, they started having yellow piss stains in the front and shit stains at the back. 

She was in bed next to the plasticized body staring at him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Lionel. Please come back to me. Please come back" she cried over and over as she hugged and pleaded to his dead body. He watched in shock as he saw her hand enter his underwear to rub his plasticized organ, the way she used to when they were together.

"Please, I'll do what you like. Please come back" she pleaded 

It broke Lionel's heart to see her like this. 

"This is not what I wanted of you, you know" Lionel suddenly said. 

"Lionel?" Ramona said as she watched him come out of the shadows. 

She looked at him, then at his old body. Although the new him was definitely him, he seemed much better looking now, as if he had a special charm about him. His body too was now lean and muscular, in her eyes physically the specimen of perfection. 

"I wanted you to be happy, not this" he said

"I need you with me to be happy" she answered

"I.. I can't do that. I am no longer of this world. I will disappear tonight, and I'm not sure if I can ever return" he said

"But we promised each other. We'll be together forever. Till death do us part, remember?"she pleaded

"Oh Mona. I have already died. This existence is just my unwillingness to leave with so many things unresolved. I've solved most of them and came to say goodbye" he said 

Ramona got up from her bed and ran to him, hugging him tightly, scared that if she let go, he will disappear,

He sat down on her bed next to his old body and looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"I was given a chance to come back for a week, to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I came back to give you a good life I never could when I was still alive. I also came back to make sure that whatever dangers I caused will never bother you again." he said.

"I don't care about all that anymore. Don't go! I love you" she said hugging him tightly

"And I will always love you" Lionel said looking directly at her eyes.

They kissed passionately as she pulled his down onto her bed and started removing her top. 

His hands cupped her breasts as she reached down to his pants

And suddenly, he vanished. 

 

1