Chapter 21 – An Unexpected Turn of Events
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lionel appeared in what looked like a greek garden which was filled with hundreds of statues. 

He knew what he was here for. He wasn't sure he would succeed, but he wanted the powers of a gorgon like Medusa. 

He was invisible and intangible, walking around looking for his prey. 

Then he saw her, slithering around on her snake like bottom half, carrying a bow and arrow knocked. 

She was topless and as she turned to face him, Lionel was shocked. 

Even with snakes for hair, she was actually very beautiful even with green skin that made her look like a snake. 

Then he remembered, Medusa was the most beautiful priestess of Athena, who was raped by Poseiden. Instead of punishing Poseiden, Athena cursed Medusa instead for not being celibate, turning her into the monster she became. 

But of course, he wasn't sure if this was actually Medusa, or another Gorgon, like one of her sisters. 

Suddenly, she shot an arrow that went through his intangible body and Lionel felt his skin starting to harden!

The gorgon had turned on her petrification gaze on him and moved incredibly fast to stand right in front of him.

"Crap, she can see me!" he said. 

He closed his eyes and moved towards her. His senses were superhuman by now, and just using his ears and nose, he could "see" her without his eyes. 

He grabbed her as the petrified parts of his body fell off, leaving large holes in his body which was healing at a rapid pace. 

The gorgon was very strong, even stronger individually than any creature he had absorbed previously. 

Her tail smashed through many statues as Lionel struggled to hold her down. 

His superhuman organ was steel hard as he stabbed her tough skin, looking for an opening. 

Suddenly, he entered and the gorgon screamed and bit him with her venomous fangs as all the snakes in her hair bit him too. 

"You're mine now, bitch!" Lionel smiled and bit her back, taking a big chunk of flesh off her shoulder and eating it!

It became a battle of monsters as the gorgon's tail wrapped around both their bodies, like anaconda's mating as their entwined bodies rolled through the garden, smashing plants, trees and statues. 

Lionel was much stronger than the gorgon and it was impossible for her to get out of his embrace. She also couldn't crush him no matter how hard she squeezed. 

Like a balloon, the coiled body slowly started deflating. 

Minutes later, Lionel crawled out of the huge pile of snakeskin and bones.

Lionel arrived back in the missions room and he smiled at Hebe

"Go home! Get a shower!" she said

"Ok ok. I'll see you tomorrow!" Lionel said, walking back as he was unable to take another mission anyway.

Hebe blushed. "What is it with this smell? Somehow it makes me want to..... Sigh. I can't wait till this training period is over. I need Hercules so badly right now" she said, biting her lower lip.

--

Lionel walked to his room just as Sarah returned as well. 

"You... you smell strongly of something! It's very strong" Sarah said, holding her nose as her tunic dropped to the floor.

She reached behind his back, her naked breasts pressing on his chest as she unbuckled his kilt, letting it drop to the floor.

She turned around and tried to grab his hand to pull him to the showers.

But she grabbed something unfamiliar, and it didn't have fingers to hold.

Lionel gasped and Sarah looked back and blushed, releasing his penis. 

"Oh sorry! Come... lets get cleaned" she said

Little Lionel rose magnificently as he cursed Sarah under his breath for teasing him

As they showered, she embraced him again, rubbing her breasts all over his chest as little Lionel poked at her stomach.

"Your body.. it's so hot!" Sarah suddenly said

"Really? he answered 

"Yeah really hot" she said as she started backing away

The cold water from the waterfall started to steam off his body

"Lionel! Lionel? Are you alright?" Sarah asked but Lionel didn't respond

Lionel couldn't hear her as he started staggering. 

Blood started flowing out of his eyes, nose, mouth and ears

He looked at his hand which was full of blood and blood also started pouring out of his front and back orifices.

He fell to his knees, then his body collapsed as his head smashed to the floor.

Sarah ran for help as she was unable to touch him as water turned to steam before even touching him.

--

"How is he? Whats going on?"

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you a goddess of healing?"

"Lower your voice. Look at his status"

[3. Stats]

Strength: 267 Speed: 207
Agility: 205 Durability: 305
Intelligence: 8 Charisma:90
Life: 40100 Mana: 71000

[4. Abilities]

1. Innate Abilities (1)
- Immortal Lifeforce (Zombie,Incubus, Merman, Vampire, Drow, Gorgon) (Life +40000)
- Superhuman Stamina - (Zombie, Incubus, Banhe, Merman, Vampire, Drow, Werewolf, Gorgon) (Mana +70000)
- Superhuman Strength (Zombie, Incubus, Merman, Vampire, Drow, Werewolf, Gorgon) (+260)
- Superhuman Speed (Incubus, Banhe, Vampire, Drow, Werewolf) (+200)
- Superhuman Agility (Incubus, Vampire, Drow, Werewolf) (+200)
- Superhuman Durability (Zombie, Incubus, Merman, Vampire, Werewolf, Gorgon) (+300)
- Charm (Incubus, Merman, Vampire, Drow)
- Superhuman Senses (Vampire, Werewolf, Drow)
- Infectious Bite (Zombie, Vampire, Werewolf)
- Healing Factor (Incubus, Vampire, Werewolf)
- Claws (Incubus, Vampire, Werewolf)
- Fangs (Incubus, Vampire, Werewolf)
- Flight (Incubus, Banhe, Vampire)
- Sonic Scream (Banhe, Merman)
- Telepathy (Merman, Vampire)
- Weather Manipulation (Merman, Vampire)
- Shapeshifting (Merman, Vampire, Werewolf)

4. Species Attributes
- Zombie Special Abilities - Recovery by eating flesh
- Incubus Special Abilities - Life Drain through intercourse
- Banhe Special Abilities - Intangibility, Invisibility, Teleportation, Death Touch, Curses, Precognition of Death
- Merman Special Abilities - Underwater breathing, Siren song, water manipulation, weather manipulation
- Vampire Special Abilities - Scaling Walls, Hypnosis, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, necromancy, dream manipulation, animal control, blood rising
- Drow Special Abilities - Darkvision, Resist Magic, Globe of darkness, fairie fire, dispell magic, suggestion
- Werewolf Special Abilities - Nightvision, Damage Immunity (Fire, Ice, Electricity, wind) Damage bonus (Fire, Ice, Electricity, wind), Rage, Roar of Fear,
- Gorgon Special Abilities - Petrification, Fear, Spell Immunity

"How... how can this be? His basis stats are off the charts and he's still Level 0. How can he have so many demonic and undead racial attributes?"

"I don't know. I only know of those with infectious bites like zombies, vampires and werewolves turning other creatures into their species, but I've never heard of Incubi doing so, let alone mermaids and gorgons!"

"I know, But here he is"

"You know, we are descendants of fallen angels and humans. Some fallen angels became demons. And some demons can mix and become hybrids like Vampire-werewolf which will be more powerful than the average werewolf or vampire. But what will the product of a hybrid with all these demonic creatures?"

"Are you sure he was a human when we recruited him?"

"Rachel is sure. She checked him thoroughly before he came"

"What about him having a new body? Remember Ishtar commanded he be given a new body when his somehow got destroyed before the initial trials"

"Ishtar confirmed that they recreated him a human body when he first appeared in the trial. They didn't create for him a special body." 

"What about his missions?"

"I've asked Hebe. She did confirm that in the past few days, he had done missions for zombies succubi, vampires, banshees, mermaids, drows, werewolves and gorgons"

"So my hypothesis of him gaining those demonic powers is correct"

"Yeah. But what now?"

"I've done my best. All we can do now is wait"

 

1