Chapter 22 – The Assault
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarah waited outside the medical treatment area anxiously. Daniel, Annora and Evangeline had showed up and wanted to see him but were barred from going into the special isolation cell. 

"What's going on? Why is he in an isolation cell?" Gilgamesh asked. 

"It's too dangerous for him to be around. Even we have to be careful, we cannot let the trainees near" Panacea said. 

"That serious? What is going on?" Gilgamesh asked

"He has petrifying eyes, a death touch, death scream and his claws drip with multiple poisons. He keeps phasing through his restraints, turns invisible, has super speed and strength..." Ishtar didn't know where to start. 

"What? That's insane. He sounds like a super demon!" Gilgamesh gasped. 

"I suspect he somehow absorbed the racial abilities of all these demon races and became a more powerful hybrid, the way a vampire-werewolf hybrid is more powerful than it's original parents. 

Look at his status" Ishtar said. 

"Combined abilities of a Zombie, Incubus, Banhe, Merman, Vampire, Drow, Werewolf and Gorgon. This is a nightmare" Gilgamesh said. 

"So what's wrong with him?" Ishtar asked

"I... I suspect that absorbing all these racial traits also gave him all the negative demonic traits. You know when you get bitten by a werewolf, or maybe a vampire, your personality changes, become more demonic. It is a change of the spirit and soul. For zombies, the soul usually collapses and dies. 

He has 8 different vicious demonic spiritual changes that are all raging in his body" Panacea theorized.

"Is there anyway to treat him?" Gilgamesh asked. 

"The demonic attacks amplify all the hatred directed at him in his life. His only protection is love. By the looks of things, there aren't alot of people who love him in this world, and disproportionately more people hate him, especially dead spirits of those he killed" Panacea sighed. 

"So do we kill him, get rid of him?" Gilgamesh asked. 

"He's the breaker of all the records we have. He would make an excellent Guardian" Ishtar said. 

"But as you can see, he's out of control" Gilgamesh said. 

"I don't think he will be easy to kill" Ishtar said. 

"It's easy. We get Ra here and his eye will destroy all evil. You do agree his body is full of evil, right?" Gilgamesh said.

"No! He needs love!" Panacea yelled

"How about her?" Ishtar pointed at Sarah who was with the rest of his friends outside. 

"Does she love him?" Gilgamesh asked

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her?" Ishtar answered

"We don't have much choice. Get her in and try to talk to him, otherwise I will have to call Ra" Gilgamesh said

--

"So, he's unconscious and I just have to talk to him?" Sarah asked

"Yes. Try to coax him back to consciousness" 

"But keep these special mirrored glasses on" 

"Why?"

"Because of his petrifying eyes"

"What? He can turn me to stone?"

"Yes, And avoid his death touch"

"W...what?"

"And keep the ear mufflers on"

"Huh? Why?"

"To prevent his sonic death scream"

"W..what? I'm just a newbie! I barely survived the Very Easy mission with my team of 8 people!"

"You're his only hope! Only you can save him"

"Uh.. ok. What do I have to do?"

"Talk to him. He's facing a serious demonic attack. Show him some love"

"I guess I can do that... It's not dangerous right?"

".."

"Right?"

"Ahem..If it were, would we send you?"

"Ok I'll do it"

--

Sarah wore the special mirrored glasses, ear mufflers and a protective body suit as she approached the door.

"You guys will be monitoring us, right?" she asked

"We'll be in another room using a scrying crystal. We can't have glass to his room, as he might break it. The whole room is lined with mithril.

"Ok... here I go" Sarah said as she was teleported in.

--

"Lionel? Are you here?" Sarah said, to an empty room. 

There was only a bed in the room, and nothing else

The room had deep slashes and dents in it's mithril walls

"What the..." Sarah said

Suddenly, she was smashed against the wall, causing her to cough blood as her ribs and arms were immediately fractured

She didn't even have time to scream as her mirrored glasses were smashed and her ear mufflers broke 

She closed her eyes in fear as she felt all her clothes being ripped off

"No.. Lionel don't" she said as she felt her body slammed onto the bed

She screamed as the rock hard organ slammed into her and Lionel appeared from thin air.

Sarah looked at him and saw his eyes all maddened as if he was not there.

She felt intense pain as her body started withering away.

"No... please don't kill me" she whispered weakly as she lost all strength to even talk.

Instead of pushing him away, her broken arms hugged him as she lost all ability to even move

Just then, Lionel regained consciousness and saw a shriveled body in front of him.

He couldn't remember what was happening and assumed she was a vampire or succubus.

Then it dawned on him.

"Sarah? No! Sarah?" he yelled and quickly extracted himself

She was barely breathing and her heartbeat was slowing to a near stop. 

"What do I do? What do I do?" he thought urgently. 

Then, without hesitating, he bit her. 

As he continued biting her, he used his claw to slice his vein on his right hand and fed her his blood. 

He realized in moments that she didn't have any more blood to be sucked so he stopped and prayed that it would be enough as he continued to feed her his blood. 

She now looked like an old mummified remains with her gorgeous hair now all white and brittle, and her body looking like a extremely old and shriveled up skeleton with some preserved skin jerky. 

He hugged her urgently and kept feeding her his blood. 

"Drink Sarah! Drink! Please drink more" he yelled

It took several minutes when her body started to inflate. Her hair turned back and her hair turned golden blonde again and her naked body returned to it's original sexy look. In fact, it looked stronger and had more defined muscles, as if she was remade stronger and better. 

She opened her eyes and looked at him, and immediately scrambled away from him all the way to the end

"Stay away from me!" she yelled.

"Sarah... I" he wanted to say, but he saw the blood stain between her legs and became silent. 

"Stay away from me.... don't come near.." she cried to herself. 

Then, she was teleported out of the room. 

 

1