Chapter 33 – A Monumental Tragedy
85 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you seriously going to attempt it again?" Hebe asked, shocked. 

Each time Lionel attempted the same Typhon and Echidna mission, he has came out in a draw. 

He always comes out battered up and emanating poison. Then he's take an hour to fully recuperate, then he'll try again.

"There is a reason these missions are rated Impossible! There's also a reason that there is only a 2 hour time limit. We don't want our trainees to die! If you can survive it, it's already a remarkable success! You don't have to keep doing this!" Hebe persuaded. 

"I have one more thing left to try!" Lionel said. 

"What?" Hebe asked

"Just support me when I get back!" he said as he gave her a quick kiss and disappeared into the teleporter

"I really hope this is the last try. The quarantine room is just at its limit. The poisons keep melting the glass!" Nike said besides her. 

--

In the realm where the monsters were, Lionel appeared as usual. The two legendary monsters were waiting for him. 

Instantly, he turned to Echidna and grabbed on to her. 

Although her bottom half was an enormous snake, her top half was still an average sized woman. 

And confirming several legends while contradicting others, she was quite a beautiful woman if not for her monstrous bottom half. 

He pushed her into her cave and suddenly she screamed as a hard object started stabbing her.

Typhon looked on in confusion when suddenly the screams slowly became moans. 

Realizing that he was being cuckolded, Typhon roared in anger as his enormous body slammed into the cliff side. 

But he was too large to enter the cave they were in. 

Deep inside the cave, Echidna's body started shriveling as Lionel drained her lifeforce. 

Lionel's eyes enlarged as a tremendous amount of lifeforce and power entered his body. 

He started absorbing her whole body as it deflating. It took half an hour of Typhon's angry slamming into the cliff, decimating the whole area, before Echidna lay dead. 

Lionel had eaten a part of her body, and the rest was a shriveled up husk of the once mighty monster.

Lionel shot out of the cave, directly slamming into Typhon's chest and creating a hole in his chest. 

He embedded his body inside his chest as Typhon desperately tried to dig him out. 

Lionel started eating away at Typhon's body, ripping with his fangs and claws, carving his way to the monster's heart, and drinking it's poisonous blood.  

About an hour later, Lionel was bathing in poisonous blood, standing naked inside the dead heart of the monster. He had already stored his armor and hammer and the only thing he was wearing was his storage belt. 

In many martial cultures, bathing in the blood of fierce beasts can strengthen the body. Many martial sects and cults hunt down the fiercest creatures they knew of, to drain and mix their blood to create blood baths for their warriors.

But Typhon was the father of all the greek monsters. The Alpha Monster. One can imagine the result of bathing in its blood and devouring its heart's blood.

Lionel roared loudly, having his body filled with power. 

He felt like he was about to explode, as his body barely held back the tremendous amount of body within him.

With the mission completed, Lionel disappeared from the seaside location and reappeared in the missions hall naked and covered in blood

He howled and ran into the quarantine containment unit and screamed out loud, shaking the whole room. 

"Lionel! Lional! What's happening?" Hebe yelled. But Lionel could not hear her. His whole body was flaring up. 

Hebe watched over him for hours, seeing him writhe and scream in pain.

After 24 hours later, he stopped screaming and slumped on the floor.

"Lionel?" Hebe asked

Nike nodded confirming that he was no longer emanating poison and it was safe to release him from quarantine.

Just as the door opened and Hebe rushed in, he stood up suddenly. His eyes were red and his naked body was releasing steam.

He looked at Hebe lustfully and grabbed her.

"No... lets go to my room.. wait" Hebe said as he ripped off her clothes.

Nike blanched as she quickly sealed the missions room to prevent anyone from entering as the scene happening in front of her was so wild and so primal.

He pounded her for hours when he suddenly felt someone hold him back

"Lionel! STOP! STOP!" Nike yelled

Lionel got back to his senses but was shocked to see Hebe, shriveled up like his many victims!

She wasn't breathing!

Lionel quickly emptied Cure All Wounds potion in her mouth, cradling her carefully. 

The first bottle didn't work, so he emptied another one, then a third.

"No Hebe! I'm sorry! Please, come back!" he yelled as he smashed his way out of the missions room and into the infirmary

--

"Will she be alright?" Lionel asked as Panacea brought her away

He looked sorrowfully as Gilgamesh and Ishtar stared at him.

Suddenly, he felt intense pain as a large sword exited his chest!

He vomited blood as the sword was pulled out of his back.

The last thing he saw was the world spinning as if he was being thrown around.

But he also saw his headless body, and Ares standing there with his sword, having chopped off his head.

Before he could land on the floor, Ares kicked his head, letting it fly across the room and bounce off several furniture and fittings.

While Lionel reoriented himself, he felt a distant pain in his body and saw from afar as Ares was chopping his body apart in anger.

He stomped on his castrated organ, turning it into mush and he stabbed Lionel's dismembered torso over and over again.

Lionel could feel everything from afar, but then he saw Ares madly running towards his head and picking it up.

He barely screamed as his eyes were gauged out and tongue ripped out.

 

0