Chapter 46 – Journey To Olympus
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lionel surveyed the scene of destruction. 

He stood fully clothed in his special near indestructible snakeskin armor, covered in a black oily substance that functioned as the Black Blade's blood of sorts. 

Lilith and Evita were both completely naked, their clothes torn to rags a long time ago. 

Their bodies were lacerated and bloodied but their regenerative abilities were healing them at a rate visible to the eyes. 

The sheer number of black blades would normally be too much for them as no matter how fast they regenerate, the black blades would damage them faster. 

But with Lionel there, he could petrify them and his destructive abilities were formidable as well, giving them time to recover in the midst of battle. 

That was not to say they were not formidable in their own right. As the respective Queens of the Succubi and the Vampires, their strength was in the extreme range even among succubi and vampires. 

Their powers made them comparable to many of the mid to high range gods or goddesses, though not the level of the leaders of the individual pantheons. 

They were only slightly inferior in power levels to Lionel himself, who had the abilities of a high level God, and he had much more abilities than they had due to the sheer number of monstrous powers he had gained.   

"What now?" Elvira asked

"Now we fuck!" Lilith announced

"You slut. You are always horny" Elvira said

"You're not?" Lilith responded

"We... we should head for Olympus. I had intended to go the other direction, away from Olympus due to my... ah.. grievances with certain major Gods. But now, it looks like that's the only safe direction that is still holding strong against these Black Blades. " Lionel said. 

"But... the battle... made me soooo horny" Lilith said as she rubbed her naked body onto Lionel

"Well... alright" Lionel smiled

"I thought you weren't horny?" Lilith said, seeing that Elvira was already on her knees and pulling out Lionel's cock

"I never said that. I just called you a slut, stating the obvious" Elvira said, sucking greedily. 

"Hey! Wait.." Lilith said, joining her as her lips homed in on Lionel's cock. 

The three off them started having a threesome, in the midst of a ruined battlefield filled with the dead and petrified carcasses of thousands of Black Blades. 

--

"So that's Romagoth" Lionel said, landing on a cliff overlooking a huge plain a few days later.

They had flown most of the way as all three of them had the ability to fly.

What once was a gleaming city of Romagoth, run by the Vampires and Dark Elves was now was a charred ruin where not a single building remained. 

"Yes.... that was.. my home" Elvira said angrily. 

"Doesn't look much to look at" Lilith snorted

"You know how it looked like before. You've been here!" Elvira shouted back at Lilith's provocation

"That was before.... heh... it's a pile of rubbish now. No... a pile of rubbish would stand taller" Lilith laughed

"Enough. Do you think Rothgog would be spared? Perhaps if it's facing the same fate as we speak" Lionel interjected, fed up with the two constantly battling beauties. 

Lionel walked up to Lilith and smacked her buttocks hard, causing Lilith to yelp

"That's enough provoking Elvira" he said before walking over to Elvira and smacking her backside too

"What was that for? She's the one causing trouble" Elvira sulked

"That's for responding to her provocation. You both are centuries if not millennia of years old. I would expect you to be more mature" Lionel scolded them like they were teenagers.

However, Lionel's hand remained on Elvira's butt and started squeezing it as his fingers explored her nether regions.

"Hey! Punish me too!" Lilith said desperately, pulling his other hand and placing it on her groin. 

Before long, he punished them vigorously and mercilessly, literally hatefucking both of them to his heart's content.

This continued throughout their journey.

They battled, they visited many ruined cities along the way and they fucked everywhere and often.

Finally, after a week of travelling, they exited the forest and viewed the city of Olympus from afar, perched on top of a mountain.

"Finally! Olympus" Lionel said, dressed in the remnants of his leather kilt which barely hid his genitalia. His snakeskin leather armor had long been shredded some time ago. 

It was a wonder why he still tried to look dressed, when Elvira and Lilith had been completely nude since leaving Rothgog. 

Both Lilith and Elvira looked at Olympus with mixed feelings. They had been the enemies of the Gods for a long time and were discriminated against. 

But it was not as if they had no interaction and trade with the Gods. 

And this was one of the few cities in the End of Days that is still standing, so they had no objections fleeing here for refuge. 

"Well, lets get going" he said as he flew in to the air towards the city on the mountain top.

Lilith spread her large bat wings and followed as Elvira simply flew into the air like Lionel did.

"Halt! Who goes there!" a guard yelled as the 3 approached after landing at the top of the mountain some distance away.

"We are survivors seeking refuge" Lionel said

"Survivors? From where?" the guard on top the large city gate looked skeptically. 

"From all over. I came from Fort Larimar" Lionel said

The guard frowned. "And you two?" he asked the beautiful naked women

"Rothgog" "Romagoth" Lilith and Elvira answered simultaneously. 

"D...demons!" the guard looked at them with fear in his eyes. 

"Wait. We mean no harm! We come in peace seeking refuge" Lionel said again. 

Guards lined the walls and pointed their magical weapons at the three.

At the same time, the gate opened up and a muscular man walked out the door. 

He stared at the two beautiful women and licked his lips before greeting them. 

"Lady Lilith! Lady Elvira! It is a pleasure to see the two of you once again" he smiled

Both ladies looked at him with emotionless faces before gracefully curtsying to him, even without any clothes

"Lord Hercules" both responded. 

As Hercules looked up at Lionel, both their eyes met when Hercules suddenly recognized him and burst into movement and punching Lionel in the face, sending him flying a distance away. 

"You bastard!" Hercules yelled, chasing after Lionel's body

Lionel got up and blocked Hercules' next punch.

With the strength of a zombie, an incubus, a merman, a vampire, a drow, a werewolf, a gorgon, Hebe, Echidna and Typhon, Lionel was a match in strength with Hercules, even though besides Hebe, they were all weaker copies than the originals in the training zone. 

On top of his strength that matched the Olympian God of Strength, Lionel had many more abilities that made him an even more powerful warrior than Hercules

"How... are you so strong?" Hercules asked as he saw Lionel blocking his punch pretty easily.

"I'm not here as you enemy. I came here to seek refuge.... and to find news about .. .Hebe" Lionel said

"You don't speak her NAME!" Hercules yelled, getting angrier and getting a boost in strength

He threw Lionel off the mountain with a greco-roman wrestling throw, but Lionel easily flew up again and landed closer to the city, in between Hercules and the city. 

"Hercules..stop. I don't want to fight you" Lionel said

By now, multiple guards and gods surrounded Lionel, pointing their magical weapons at him as well as at both Lilith and Elvira. 

"Take them!" Hercules ordered angrily. 

All three surrendered as the guards brought them into the city to be incarcerated. 

Lionel knew this would happen, but not coming to Olympus to seek refuge was not an option. 

0