Chapter 1: The start of first semester and….
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Breakfast, three people are seating on a dining table. A mother, a big sister, and a boy.

"Satou-chan it's that start of your first year right? You are a high school student now! I'm so happy!" The mother happily said. The boy didn't reply as he continued to eat while showing no emotion.

"Un~un, it's my little brother's first week!!" The big sister said

The mother seemingly not caring about the boy's facial expressions just smiled happily, because she knows that deep inside that face is happy.

"And you, it's the start of your third year right!" The mother said to the girl "Yes! I'm excited to meet new people!"

"Ufufufu it's good to be energetic but don't be overexerted and exhaust yourself" " I know that already mou~~" 

"Thanks for the food, then I'm going the first mother, big sister." "Ehh!?? Fast! Wai-wait for me too!!" The girl said while trying to eat everything quickly

"Thanks for the food!!!" While the big sister takes her bag and quickly joined his brother on the front door.

"Ufufufu be careful on your way okay~"

"Yes~" "Then mom we're going"

The two leaves, while the mother was left on the table...

........

"Ahhh~ my boy is a grown-up now~ his face is so cool~ that cold face.. nnnn~~! and his glasses, haa... It somehow hides a good face when faraway or when you are not concentrating on it. You will never see his good face.. ahhh~~ haaa... Haa..." She said while holding his son's chopsticks looking at it lovingly while breathing hard. She seems to can't stop herself anymore and puts the chopsticks om her mouth while licking it and sucking it.

"Delicious!! Ahhh so so delicious!!, Ahhhh I want my son for myself only!, My daughter can join too! We're not from the same blood anyways and the good father is already dead... Exhausting himself from work just because of his kindness the people from his company exploited him..."

She was like that for a few more minutes before she started cleaning the dishes. After she'd done that she goes out to the house and walks towards the station and to her work...

"Being an office lady sure is very hard the constant ogling of those bastards makes me sick!" She said while cursing with her beautiful face.

"Ahhh I already miss my son~, I'm going to go home and start ogle- I mean taking care of him... Ufufufu"

She laughs like that while not caring about the stares of the people.

 

Then while Satou is walking with his sister he suddenly got goosebumps but fades away quickly returning to his emotionless face.

"Hmmm, what's wrong Satou?" She asked curiously. "It's nothing big sis somehow I just got goosebumps. Maybe someone is talking about me.."

"What are you saying it's just the start of the first day and someone already talking about you? Talk about confidence Ha!" 

"...." He stopped and just stared at her big sister's face void of emotion before walking again.

"!!?, Wh-what!! I'm just joking you know!!" She said while blushing slightly but inside her mind. haaa haaa morree~ look at me like that moree~~ ahh I want you Satou~! I want to make you mine!! I want to control you!

She thought before walking beside her brother again looking normal...

 

Satou though didn't notice any of this and just walks towards their school...

Even though when he was a kid he was just a normal boy happily talking to his parents and playing with his sister... But when he started attending middle school... He meets her... That's where everything changes.

.....

While they are almost in the school he stopped walking and saw someone familiar, no not just familiar she was the one who changed him... 

He decided to ignore her and continued walking beside her sister now that he was wearing glasses there would be no one to recognize him unless he was called by his name or being in the same room together.

 

 

 

...........

Well, it all started when he was in middle school... Because the girl he likes was the most beautiful girl at that time confessed to him... 

Was just a part of their game... They all laughed at him and started bullying him for no goddamn reasons. Saying 'You're just a peasant you can't be someone with her'

 

His parents and sister are worried and complained to the principal but what he only explained is 'They are still kids just let them do what they want', and there was no evidence that they are bullying him.

And he didn't want to trouble his parents any more than that so he decided to stay at the school, enduring and not transferring.

That's where everything starts... Though he forced to forget it, he decided to stay away from his classmates and he thought his lover.

His feelings, everything is started fading away and being replaced by emptiness.

He started changing... He exercised and trained his body and mind to protect himself... Until at that point he graduated middle school completely emotionless...

.............

 

 

The darkness envelopes us all........

3