Chapter 2: What’s with this bo- girl? No it’s a boy… right?
110 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at the gymnasium. 

"There's a lot of people already huh," I muttered as I get in with other students, there's already a lot of people trying to get to know each other. Not that I cared, "Hmmm?" I looked behind as I notice some glare or stare with an intent... "Gone..."

Not caring about that anymore as the principal started walking towards the podium.

"Ahh, Hello, everyone....."

After that long speech, he started calling the top scorer of us, first years, then what walk there is a beautiful girl, Brown long hair, big eyes that are colored black, Bountiful chest, curvy body... do you need to expect something else from a perfect like a student, her personality seems the kind and energetic type.

"Hello everyone! I'm Nakamura Urano! Pleased to meet you all, let's be all friends!!"... Silence... then 

"UUOOOHH!!!" all express their voices, me? well, I'm just standing still, as if not caring about the world ending, no I'm not that dark... maybe? I just feel empty like always.

 "Everyone please calm down, calm down!" As the principal tried to calm everyone.

*ahem* "Then please let me continue..." After she ended her speech she goes down to the podium and going back to the chair after bowing to everyone.

Everyone proceeds towards their designated classrooms. My seat is on the last row of the right corner of the classroom not in the so-called protagonist's seat on the left of the last row where the window is.

 "Yo! Let's be friends!" 

"Ou!! Please take care of me!"

 

Oh, you thought that was me? Sorry to disappoint you but all the students here are talking cheerfully to each other while me? I just lie my head on the table closed eyes as if sleeping. Then...

"Hello~ wanna be friends?" A girl... No? A boy! No wtf? No, he is a boy he's wearing a boy's uniform. He/she talked to me suddenly after I momentarily bring my head up.

After some confusion in my head trying to come in an answer if the cute boy/girl looking kind of human being. I squeezed a reply

 "He-Hello sure?" 

"Eh? Why a question what a funny guy ufufufu."

No... Wtf is this feeling is that anime that I watched recently where the boy/girl called the protagonist 'Hachiman'?

"Ahh right I'm Hirota Akina just call me Akina!" Akina said while smiling

"O-ou I'm Niikura Satou, you can call me anything Akina" I replied to he- him. Why is the name sounds like a girl's name too...?

"Un! Let's get along Nii-san!" Sh- he replied happily. I stopped for a moment being called like that...

"Can you re-repeat that please?"

"Hmm? Let's get along?"

"No not that the last part?

"Nii-san?" 

"O-ou, so-somehow it feels weird being called like that"

"Ufufu what a funny guy you are Nii-san" sh- he laughed

"Then let's get along" as my normal empty face returns to me. At the same timing

*Ping pong pang pong~*

"The class is starting let's talk again later Nii-san!" He said as he walked towards his seat.

"Yeah" I replied to him nonchalantly as I didn't get confused anymore... But a boy that looks like a girl huh, and a friend at that. The boys might get confused later as some of the girls either get jealous or try to get close to him.

"It might be fun to watch" I whispered to myself as I looked emotionless staring at the board. 

*Clack* *slid~* "Okay class sit down and do your friends gathering later" A beautiful cold looking Lady came in and headed towards the teacher's table.

"Now let's begin introducing ourselves to get to know each other better before we start, let me introduce myself first, I'm Tsujihara Iori, I've been teaching here for 5 Years, your English teacher, you better behave while I'm the one standing here. Now let's start introducing yourself start from the right!" She said in the end with a powerful voice.

"Ye-yes!" The students answered nervously.

After that, the students introduce themselves to each other one by one until my turn comes.

"I'm Niikura Satou, please to meet you and take care of me" I sit down after saying that with an emotionless voice.

Making the students weirdly looks at me. Before the student next to me and introduce himself cheerfully dissipating the weird gaze in me.

It looks like 'that' girl is not my classmate here. I thought it looks like she's in a different classroom.

"Then it's just the first day so we will only have half-day and will return to normal class again tomorrow, so let's start our lesson for today"

"Yes~" everyone answered

........

*Ping pong pang pong*

"Then that's it for today, let's meet again tomorrow," Iori Sensei said before leaving while glancing at a certain student.

*Yawn* "It's done almost halfway now I can go home after that" I whispered to myself while yawning a little bit to make other students not notice it but...

"Nii-san you're already sleepy even though it's just the end of the first subject? Ufufufu your weird~" he said as he pokes my shoulder.

Cl-close! What's with this guy! Even though he's cute that looks like a girl he still too close! Look some girls are already watching us!!

"No it's nothing like that," I said while looking at him dead in the with my dead eyes as my emotion is not there.

"Hee~ then did you do something last night making you yawn?" He persists

Nonono we just met, how close are you trying to get to me...

*Sigh* "it's nothing really, just read some light novel," I said while sighing and fixing my glass a little bit.

"Ehh? You read light novels too!? Wh-what are you reading right now!!?" His face closed to mine

"Close too close!" I said while trying to move away backward "I've been reading some **ord *rt *nline, well it's pretty mainstream right now"

"I see! I've been reading it sometimes too! Like how *irito is so OP right!" He got closer again some girls are glaring now

"Ahhh he is and-" 

*Ping pong pang pong*

Savee~~

"L-look the next class is starting soon you should get back to your seat," I said while sighing in relief. My emotion is jumping around, that it makes me uncomfortable... Oh, there it goes again the empty feeling is taking over. 

"Then see you later!!"

"Yeah it's not like we're leaving the classroom"

Some girls are still glancing in my way making me sigh again and again.

............

 

 

2