Chapter 3: Nothing much happened…?
76 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm BAckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

*Ping pong pang pong~*

Finally, the classes for the day done, the regular day starts tomorrow I should prepare, I thought as I stood up from my chair after packing my things up and getting ready to leave when.

"Oi! Niikura Satou!" A girl shouted at me while pointing her fingers, making the students stop at what they're doing and looking at what's going to happen.

"...Yes? What do you need?" I said while looking at her straight in the eyes.

"You!... I'm Matsuoka Au. Why are you talking so casually at Akina-chan!" She said as she demands an answer was gaining nods from some of the girls.

"Eh? me?" Akina points at himself questioningly.

"Uhhh... I don't know what to answer to that, is that all?" I said while not looking at her for a bit then starts walking again, exiting the room.

"Eh? He-hey! Wait! I said, wait!!" Matsuoka Au was startled at the coldness of the boy.

"Ehh!? Wai-wait Nii-san! Let's go together! then Au-san, see you tomorrow!" Akina said goodbye to his classmates.

.......

"The hell was that, Akina?" I tried to question Akina, who is beside me while walking towards outside of the school gate.

"Ehh... even if you asked me, I don't know ufufu," he thought for a moment before answering.

"Hee... why did you make friends with me?"

"Uhhh... I thought you look cool to be friends with?" he tilted his head.

Haaa... I don't get it, I thought as I continue to walk I noticed that Akina was staring at me I don't know why though. "Why are you staring at me is there something at my face?"

"!? ehh! There's nothing wrong at all I thought you look handsome now that I stared at your face" Akina tried to explain while blushing...?

"No, why are you blushing, it's just my face... you gay bruh? Miss me with that shite," I said as I stopped walking for a bit as I look at him.

"PFFttt, Noo tf are you saying bruh whosgay*!&(@#!(@*#" He blushed even more and punched my shoulder hard... no, there's not even strength on his punch... wtf? Is this a guy? I thought as I look straight in his eyes.

Uwaaahhh~~ why am I blushing!!! What's with that look!! It's making me more blush, ahh! That eyes~ it's making me tingle, I should try harder, or he or someone might catch me crossdressing like a guy when I'm a girl, or my mission might fail at this rate!! And it's just the first day of school!! Ojou-sama might punish me!!.  Akina's thoughts are running wild, while Satou is just looking at him(her).

"A-ahem!! Look just forget it let just go okay Nii-san, and I'm not fukken gay. You just looked cool get it now get going!!!!" Akina said as she pushed to start walking again.

"... Fine, weirdo," I said as I started walking again. UUUuu~~ Akina pouts, but I didn't notice it because he's on my back.

 

"Arere~~ Satou, who's that pretty boy" Suddenly, my sister appeared, but I didn't reply as I kept walking. "Ehh!?? Why are you ignoring mee!!" she was now sulking while crouching at the side of the road, drawing circles on the ground.

"Nii-san, who's that senpai?" he asked me, "It's my Onee-chan, Niikura Ayame," I replied.

"Then why are you ignoring her?"

"There's no point greeting is there... we live in the same house she's my sister... should I reply?"

"Ehh... I think you should"

"tch... Haaa... I get it," I said as I walked towards my sister, "Ehh? did I hear tch just now?" Akina said to himself.

"No, just your imagination," I said in a monotonous voice. 

*Shivered* Nii-san tha-that's aahhh!!!! Akina is making a calm face, but inside her, she's trembling from his voice. What's with this feeling this is the first time I'm feeling this.

"Onee-chan come here. Let's walk together..." I said, "Ehh~ really your not angwy?" She said cutely 

"Ahhh, let's go home that guy over there is Hirota Akina," I said as I introduce Akina to Onee-chan.

"Hello~ I'm Hirota Akina" Akina waves at her. "He's cute just like a girl, you sure he's a boy?" She whispered to me 

"He's wearing boys getup, right? Now let's go home," I said as I look down at my sister, who's still crouching.

Ahhhn~ I'm being looked down on with that face no!! I might blush, stop me!! I'm not an M!!

"H-hmm, let's go home then, sorry for that Akina-chan~," My sister said as she walks towards Akina.

"Oh right, where is your house located, Akina?" I said asking him

"Ahh, don't worry about that. It's just blocks away from home I just need to ride on train to get to school so we might see each other every morning," Akina said while smiling.

"Sure," I said as we continue to walk. "Eh, that's it?" Akina whispered, but my sister and I didn't notice it.

"Then! Akina-chan, let's get along!" Onee-chan said. "Yes!" Akina replied.

.....

After that, I just kept walking while listening to the two uninterested as they kept talking to each other.

"Then see you tomorrow Nii-san!" Akina said as he walks the other way towards the train station while waving. "ahh, see you tomorrow."

"Bye-bye, Akina-chan! See you tomorrow!" My sister said, waving back, Akina bowed then continues.

 

"He's an interesting boy that Akina-chan," My sister said to me as we arrive in front of the house. "Yeah," I replied as I go inside, it's perfect that the house is near to the school.

 

 

 

 

0