Chapter 4: Watching T.V then….
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Click* *Scrolling*

 

*yawn~*

 

"Hmm... nothing is interesting at all, there's no point in playing games... I should just go down and watch some T.V," I said as I scroll through a page of Naro. I turned off my computer and exit the room and go downstairs.

"hmmm? Satou? what are you doing here, do you need something?" Said my sister as she pats the sofa beside her.

"Nothing, nothing is interesting on the net, that's all," I said as I sit beside her, which she sits closer and leaned her head to my shoulder, titling my glasses, I fix them and ask her why is she leaning on me.

"What are you doing nee-chan," "Hmmm~ nothing. I just wanted to lean my head, that's all."

*T.V noises*

"Do you want to eat or drink something?"

"Etto~ then something that's not heavy, it's already late in the afternoon, and Mom's gonna be back soon." She said, and I stood up to get something on the refrigerator.

"Also you~" her sister whispered, making Satou stop thinking her sister said something else.

"Did you said something else?"

"Hmm? nope~"

"Okay"

 

.........

 

"I'm home~ haaa... it's so tiring at the office~ and those stares sometimes are making me angry!!"

"Welcome home, Mom~ did something happen?"

"Welcome home, Mom."

"!? Wha-what are you to doing right now!!?"

"Eh? I'm just leaning towards Satou. What's the problem with that?"

"That's the problem! I'm jealous~~!! Satou-chan, can I also lean on you? I'm veeery~ tired, you see."

"...It's okay Mom we are just T.V anyway" I said 

"Ufufu, then I will change my dress for a bit please wait for me~," Mom said as she started going to her room.

A moment later, she comes out wearing casual clothing, wearing a baggy T-shirt and hot pants...

"Why are you wearing hot pants! You're too old! for that"

"Huh!! Who's old? I'm still young!"

"Well... you actually look young what!!! that can't be."

"Ufufu~ look Satou-chan, how do I look~."

"...fine? I guess"

"Ufufu~ is that so~ thank you~ then excuse me~," Mom said as she sat on the left side of the sofa, then scooches to my side and lean her head on my shoulder.

"Ahhh~ what a paradise~ Ufufu, it feels good, Satou-chan~."

"I know right~."

"...huh"

'As usual, Satou doesn't react, but that's what so cool about him~ he looks unfazed and calm all the time~ then let's move on to the next step~' Ayako thought.

 

............

 

First, let's introduce his Mom and big sister...

 

Niikura Ayako Age:?? S-e-c-r-e-t~ Her hair is bundled together into a braided ponytail on resting her shoulder like those typical Oka-san type, her hair color is black like Satou, Even though she's ol- young, her face and body is so sexy that young and old, people are looking at her. Some started to drool as she walks by them. 

 

Niikura Ayame Age:18, Ayame just like her mother, she got her genes perfectly on her, just her hair color is different, and its color is brown and long until her waist.

 

...........

 

"Unn~~~ ahhh~~" Ayako started stretching her arms and body making her baggy t-shirt that is already loose, now it's showing her bra the way she stretches plus her bra showing making her more look sexy.

"Ahhh~!!! what are you doing!! we're watching you know!" Ayame shouts at her mother while pouting

"What's this two on about" *sigh* Satou said then he stood up.

"I'm going up," I said to the two

"Ehhh~!? "x2

"Why, Satou-chan, did we disturb you?" His mother looked sad as she looks at him. Her loose t-shirt is now on her left shoulder, making it more erotic...

"...no, It's nothing I'm just tired that's all" He said as he continued going upstairs

"Boo! it's your fault, Mom!" Ayame pouts at her mother but,

"Ufufu, it worked *grin*" her mother whispered, "maybe..."

.............

0