Chapter 5: Second day of school (Part 1)
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Midnight 12:30 p.m*

*creak~*
The door was slightly opened, and you can see someone peeked through the gap.

There, the bed where the boy was sleeping, the person who entered was a girl and silently staring at the boy you might not see it, but the girl was ecstatic and breathing roughly. The girl bends over to take a closer look at the face of the boy taking care of not trying to wake him up. The girl at this moment, cannot bring herself to stop anymore.

She stopped her breathing and stole a kiss from the boy who was sleeping defencelessly. After that second, she stood her back straight and quietly left the room while giggling.

......

*Morning 6:00 a.m* *Ring! ring* *click*

"Huaaa... Morning already, huh." I said as I get up from my bed and neatly arranging it, then going to the bathroom to clean my face.

"Morning~ Satou~" Onee-chan barge in a while greeting me, after seeing me for a bit she smiled and giggled for a bit, before washing her face in the sink.

" Good morning nee-chan, you seem having a great morning." I said calmly making her smile.

"Un~! well, I just had a great sleep you see~."

"I see." I replied, then exited the bathroom and downstairs to the dining table and saw Mom cooking breakfast.

"Run-run~ ...Un~! Taste great as always~!" Mom hum happily as she cooks.

"Good morning Mom." I said as I sit on the chair.

"Ohh~ Morning~ Satou-chan~ where's your sister?"

"I'm here~ I just finished washing my face."

"Okay~ wait for a bit it's almost done~."

"Yes~" x2

"Mom looks like she having a great morining too doesn't she?" I said to my sister

"Un~ you're right, Mom~ did something good happen?"

"Hee~? ahh, Ufufu don't worry about it~."

"That's what she said Satou~."

"I heard it nee-chan."

"Puuu~ you're not cute at all~."

"? why?"

"Hmmph! I'm not going to tell you~."

"... kay?"

"Eh...? No, you are supposed to back up with 'ehh nee-chan tell me~' like that!"

"...Haa... Then please tell me onee-chan."

"Yaaada~ give me a hug first~ then maybe I'll tell you~."

"...fine." I said as I stood up and walked towards my sister and hugged her.

"Nnnn~~ Satou energy recharging~."

"...Then will please tell me now?"

"Hee~? what will I tell you again?"

"..."

"~?"

"Nevermind..." I said as I walked back towards my chair and sat.

"Ufufufu, the food is ready~." Mom brought the dish to the table and sat too.

"Then."

"Itadakimasu~" x3

..............

As we eat nee-chan and Mom are chatting together while was focusing on my food, Then my sister speaking about Akina, that it brought attention to Mom and me.

"Akina... What a cute name... don't tell me... it's a girl?" Mom turned serious and looked at me.

"No~, it's a boy you know~ but he looks like a girl, so it's a pretty boy~" Nee-chan replied back.

"...Pretty boy and my son who's handsome... that's pretty BL for those rotten girl amiright~?" Mom's said lightly.

"I know right~? hahaha~" nee-chan laughed.

"..." I just silently resumed eating... please stop with that, I'm not gay.

"...But, isn't that kind of dangerous? My son might be trapped by a pretty boy..."

"Ohh... crap! Satou don't ever cross that line!?" Nee-

"I WON'T!" I said, retorting back loudly.

"..."x2

"Yo-your right~ If I ever saw you being that close to a guy I might kill him- oops~ my bad my bad~." Mom said something dangerous right now, but I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.

"You're right mom~ I'm gonna !!@#&*&^(@)#, oops~ teehee~."

"Ufufufufu" x2

"...Thanks for the food." I said as I stood up and trying to get upstairs, not thinking about a two evil laughter echoing around the room.

...............

"Good morning~ Nii-san~." Someone said as he pats my back.

"Ohh... Good morning Akina."

"Ohaa~ Akina-chan~."

"Yes! Good morning Nii-san's Niikura-san!"

"Are~ you can call me nee-chan you know~ you call Satou, Nii-san but I get Niikura-san that doesn't sound cute at all puu~."

"Ehh~? Th-then Nee-chan, can I walk with you guys?"

"Un! ehehe~ It feels like I have two cute little brothers." Nee-chan smiled as she holds her cheeks, then fidgets, she looks dumb.

"...Let's go Akina" I said as I walked faster.

"Ehh!? w-wait Nii-san~" he said as he walked beside me while looking behind him. "Are you fine leaving her like that?" he asked worriedly.

"Ahh she will notice it soon." as soon as I said that nee-chan runs towards us.

"Mou~ Satou you meanie! leaving your cute sister behind~!"

"See?" I said as I fixed my glasses with my index finger.

"A-ha... haha." Akina laughed wryly.

"Ahh right, Akina can I ask you a question?"

"Hmmm? What is it Nii-san?"

"It's about the girl in the classroom who stopped me because I was talking to you? What's her name again? Mat-Matsuri-san?" I said, but I already forget her name.

"Ahh~ It's Matsuoka, Matsuoka Au-san not Matsuri"

" That, What her problem at time?"

"Etto~ I don't really know what her problem too? ehehe sorry~."

'... ehehe? EHeheheh? why does he laugh cutely?' His sister thought as she glances at Akina. 'probably just my imagination.'

"No, don't worry about it we will probably know sooner or later." I said as I wave my hand towards Akina.

...........

Where almost at school, when a car stopped at the entrance making us pause, and other students look.

There, who exited the car was a girl, the one who broke him, her name is Fujima Yui. She looked even more beautiful than they were in middle school last year. Her blond hair compliments her beautiful face and green eyes shining like a jewel.

She flicks her hair, making it flew and fell down beautifully through the air. Making male students sigh.

Meanwhile Me, Nee-chan and Akina just continued walking after seeing who was the one who exited the car.

"Hey Nii-san isn't she look beautiful, the way she moves looks graceful."

"Yeah..."

"I'm more amazing right Satou~."

"...Yeah."

"Eh... Why the pause? Nee~ Satou tell me nee~."

"...a-ha haha you look beautiful Nee-chan," Akina said replying for Satou.

"Right~ Akina-chan gets it but my Satou does not~."

.............

 

0