Chapter 2: Introducing the participants
62 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Richard "Well, it was a quite a good experience "Nihal Khan patted his shoulder with words  of encouragement

Hussain "So Nihal  Sir it will be your first time to host this show how do you feel "

Nihal "Well I think it will b fun'

Tracy "So let's not make our audience wait and start inviting our guest in the house''

The large screens were showcasing all 20 contestants of the five countries and one after another their introductions were made before they entered the show First came to the US contestants Megan Covington horror movie director and Conrad Hills infamous YouTuber, son of a billionaire William Hills, followed by  India Anjali Reddy, actress, and Diljit Gill Punjabi Rapper and singer, then U.K contestants August Kent, actor and Sophie Miller, writer, from Japan Keiko Nakama, producer and Eita Oguri, T.V. anchor and finally came South African Adam Birrel, cricket player and Brenda Rauch, singer.

The hosts of the show met with every contestant in the dining hall which was beautifully decorated with all the chandelier, beautiful dinner sets and toy trains to serve the food, on the other side of the hall there was a podium, while everyone was settling themselves, there was bang sound and the podium curtains revealed 20 people, seeing them contestants and  audience felt that there must be performers or fans as many of them were waving hands, smiling and screaming, just  then the host got on the podium

Nihal "Calm down everyone, so as you can see this time we have also gathered participants from the public without telling them about the show. Am I right ?"

Richard "Well you all can see you all are participating in the show none other than Game of Hearts''

The participants became excited and they were whispering among themselves, while the hosts made them seated in the hall, but one thing caught Balin's eye one of the females from common people. Balin ran to his dormitory room to take his phone seeing him run. His roommate questioned him, but Balin was busy browsing and then he sat down shocked.

Erin who had stopped packing looked at him with confusion after some while Balin sighed and signaled him that everything is fine. Though Erin knew he was lying he didn't question him after living with him for the past six years in the same dorm.

Tomorrow is weekend so both of them are going out, Erin to meet his friends and Balin as usual to his granny 's home.

1