Chapter 4: Unfilial son
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My whole weekend was ruined in one night. I became an infamous celeb worldwide netizens were taunting me to being an unfilial son, I thought it would be over but no when I came to school again I became the target of all female teachers and even male teachers who are parents. Really my life became miserable from that day onwards, only my roommate Erin took pity on me but that didn't stop him to sometime tease me.

"Dude you became a celeb overnight."I really felt punching on his face.

Then in the evening, I saw the second episode of the show. Today Mr. Khan and Mr.Ricky told the contestants that they have to get to the Jai Vilas Palace Gwalior Madhya Pradesh, how to get there is not their concern but you have to reach the palace within four hours and it is ten kilometers away from the place they were. After that, a brief introduction to the palace and told them to meet at Durbar Hall which was famous for its architecture.  The race began most of the people took a lift in their own ways, common people requested and some celebs who were famous like Anjali and Dilljit got lifts easily even though people thought they are duplicates, Adam didn't take a lift he jogged up to their but whole way he clicked selfies with his fans and in return got free snacks the whole way well in India people worship cricketers you could say and yes many Indians take pride to help foreigners or NRI. So the task was everybody can do it except for Cornard who has liked nobody because he was bossing around which made many locals fumed did he really thought people who are driving auto-rickshaw and taxis don't understand English. The majority of them didn't like helping him only a nerd helped as he was the only one in the crowd who knew Cornard, in return he took a selfie that he can post on Instagram. Then there was August Kent who was trying hard not to be recognized by the public whenever somebody does he would signal them to keep quiet, like Adam, Kent has also been recently getting popular in India had he got a lift from some gang of college girls, one can say men look more charming in their middle age. Many people agree that he looks more macho now compared to before his chocolate boy image.

While everyone reached the destination before time there was one woman who didn't come yet, everyone was waiting at the Durbar Hall, time is running out only ten minutes were left my mom entered the Hall panting and took the first chair she saw, Adam was the person to run over and offer her glass of water and patted her shoulder proudly as like she was the only person to walk over here. But there was one person who didn't praise her, Mr. Kent was leaning at the wall when he tauntingly said, "Would had hurt your pride to take help"

My mom looked at him with a disapproving glare, while panting  she said: "Agi not now."

Khan was little curious and asked Kent "Do you know her from before"

Kent nodded and gave a smile, "She is my eternal enemy."

then came to a man who was one of the descendants of the royal family, he gave all of them an envelope which contains the profession of each person, that person who is mentioned on your envelope will be the partner for the next round. Many people guessed rightly one who got them wrong was Cornard as it was hard to tell who is the professor he approached Keiko as she had dressed too conservatively compare to my mom Sukhwinder, I or audience can't deny the fact only her face was visible she had wrapped herself too much, even my mum was showing more skin compared to her.

MY mom gave him a boring look and ignored him.

Well, this was the end of the episode, as for my mom she came last getting the lowest point if she got votes she could be saved for the next round.

0