Chapter 5: Prince charming and sleeping beauty
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the show I saw updates and interviews of different contestants they had given recently, I watched one of the articles were an Indian movie critic praised Actor Kent for his work that how he had first seen him on his debut which was an Indian movie made by Kent's Father who is one of the finest actor, director, and producer in the Indian Film industry, the movie was a flop but songs were a huge hit and many of critics said that movie is prepared before time and audience were not ready for these types movies. But he is glad he explored himself and got well established in Hollywood and U.K along with that he praised his recent work where he played the father of a 20-year-old girl. The movie was the debut of one of the popular actresses of Bollywood. When the talk of the movie was going on many people had criticized that he should be the hero of the movie rather than playing father. It's not like actresses have not played as heroin to the hero who is 20 years older before whereas some thought he was exploring himself.

Balin was reading the content when the pop up was shown on the screen, he had signed in all the sites who were giving the latest updates of the show GOH. 'Prince charming got beaten by sleeping beauty '; Balin clicked the update the video showcased Actor Kent was poking Prof.Sukhwinder when she was taking a nap near the swimming pool bench, she was moving her hand to brush off Actor Kent's hand which accidentally hit his face. The comments were hilarious given by netizens one of them commented with emojis of laughing with love eyes, others laughing with tears, some said spoiling the romantic mood they should have kissed in such a background scene while there were nasty ones like what is my handsome Kent doing with that nerdy professor she is so ugly, some agreed while some said she is not an actress but still good persona. I replied back to those nasty comments telling them she is a double Ph.D. woman in Chemical Engineering. Some replied how do you know ?. I said I know her personally in the comment section and then I  switched to my assignments. I was a little angry with those comments. How can they say my mom ugly she is definitely not in normal people's eyes she is beautiful, many liked her simplicity. But that was not all when I went to school I saw some people whispering and as soon as I come they will look elsewhere, well this was getting me more upset what was I thinking when I made bet with my mother, just then someone patted my shoulder from behind, I turned back it was Jonathan he gave me a smile saying from his eyes everything is alright you will get used to it. I whispered, "Thank you!"

Now I really know how celebrity kids feel, Jonathan is a kid of a famous music director and whereas my friend her father is famous for hooking up with many girls.

0