Chapter 9: Next task at temple
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Balin got a call from his friend Joy Keys both talked with their heart fill, both of them grew up together and one can say they are besties. After finishing the call he slept peacefully after a long time. Next day pop-up came of the elimination round and as expected the quietest and common people were out of the show, Dr. Peter Kodjoe from South Africa was the first person to get out of the show, well nobody saw him much on T.V.  he only got noticed when he paired with Benu Mensah in the last episode. And the second one was from Japan Satomi Toda.  But what caught my sight was the news of my mother getting fainted during the next task in the show.

I patiently waited for the next episode to exactly know what happened. In today's episode, the team will be in two groups, Vishal and Amy as leaders of this task will choose their team members and have to give one reason too. Vishal selected Megan Covington as he had liked her movies, Amy selected Kent saying she had been his fan, Vishal then went for Anjali as she is hot, Amy then chose Daniel Lin as she likes his cooking, Vishal picked Kento for being gadget freak, Amy chose Keiko as she was beautiful, Vishal picked Adam as he was a cricketer and can do heavy jobs, Amy then chose Sophie Miller for her hardworking nature, and so on lastly Conrad and Amit were left so Amy took Conrad and Vishal took Amit.

Then the voiceover started about introducing today's place where the task will be held Shani Shingnapur a place where there are no doors in the house as a belief that no one can steal or do anything wrong in this holy place. Today they have to prepare things for worshipping like scented incense sticks, garlands, coconut, and sell these things on the street.

After that, they were seen making preparations for guidance local vendors had volunteered. On a large carpet, everyone was sitting and preparing the baskets for sale the leaders had assigned different jobs like some were preparing the garlands, some were assigned to take out the covering of coconut, some were filling small vials with oil and others arranging the baskets in which everything will be put. Kento was surprised that these local vendors can speak English though they were not fluent, while  Daniel Lin was curious with  one guy who was wearing a cap which usually Islamic people wear,

Daniel Lin even asked him "Excuse me can I ask your name "

He stared at him for a while and the said "My name is Abdul Shaik"

Daniel Lin "I actually wanted to ask you are Islamic then how are you selling things in a Hindu temple.No offense"

Abdul gave a little laugh, "People come for this.  " Indicating the incense sticks "they do not care my caste" He spoke in broken English. Then he pointed to Adam who was peeling the coconuts "He is white, plays for South Africa."

0