Chapter 10: Glimpse into Kent’s life
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daniel Lin smiled at his answer and eventually started liking each other's company. Meanwhile, Kent was busy arranging the baskets that the little boy who was helping him asked, "Sir how do you  know to arrange the baskets so well "

Kent answered in Hindi, "I am half Indian from my father's side and my grandmother loves worshipping a lot so I frequently visited Gurudwara and temples with her. "

The local vendors all started staring at him admiringly the little boy was a little shocked to hear him speak Hindi. When Anjali Reddy spoke, "Kid, have you seen the movie Dil ka Badsha (King of hearts)" The boy nodded his head. It is a frequent movie which is always seen on GTv.

Then Anjali continued; "The hero is none other than his Father Jaswinder Raizada. "

Now all vendors looked at him, many of them were big fans of Jaswinder Raizada, he was a living legend after all.

Diljit who also joined the conversation, "Mr. Kent, I have seen your first movie but I didn't know your real name at that time, I had seen your movie back then and I felt it was made before time.

Even at that time I saw it I felt bored but now I feel it was unique. "

Kent laughed on this, "Are you praising me or pitting me.  "

Diljit  also smiled at his statement, "Actually that time I was more interested in the movie songs, or you can say it was a trend that time that the flop movie songs were going hit."

After the preparation was complete, two groups set their stalls in  two opposite directions, some will stay on the counter and others will bring customers."

When Vishal was organizing the stall it was clearly on his face that he didn't like Amit and everyone knows why he is a self-proclaimed religious guru, who knows a little bit of Sanskrit words and always tries to harass him by lecturing around about gods and divine power.

And today was no exception, so he sent him out to bring customers with Sukhwinder, Benu and Anjali, while, Kento, Adam, Megan and himself stayed in the stall  Kento was doing the money collection work, Adam and Megan were doing distribution and Vishal were taking orders from customers.

In the same way, Amy also supervised her team she kept Conrad for distribution along with Brenda, Amy was managing the money along with Keiko, Daniel Lin was kept for taking customer orders. August and others were sent out for bringing customers. If both stalls are compared then Amy was more organized.

0